• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Best Salesman Ever

GrantA

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2010
Thomasville, GA USA
I saw this and had to share
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=347083512069017" width="398" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>

me too, would have to buy a bottle also, but i do believe that man could have sold a glass of water to a drowning man!!

I just started playing the video and the door bell rings, no shit it's a guy selling the same shit! He was almost as good as this guy. I told him if he could clean my filthy sneakers I'd buy. It did, crap out $40.

That's hilarious. Maybe now I'll get off my lazy butt a bit quicker when the door bell rings.

A couple of years ago I had a guy - if it wasn't this dude it was his twin - come do his schtick / pitch at my door. I bought too. Don't know what was in that stuff and ran out a while back, but it worked as advertised!

Haven't seen an Advantage Salesman in a long time. My Mom used to always buy it, they would come around about once a year.

That's why I have a gate and dogs. Wonder how well his spray would work on this>

05-19-11152.jpg

Probably repel the dog amazingly fast. Try spraying a barking growling dog with a water pistol. They look for a different location. Used this often when I used to jog.

is it possible to order advantage online....I dont get on well with door to door salesman / anyone who goes door to door. I learned long ago that to get rid of them you just answer the door naked. works like a charm