• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Tactical Pants for Summer

Re: Best Tactical Pants for Summer

Woolrich elete series of pants are by far the most comfortable and durable out there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Woolrich elete series of pants are by far the most comfortable and durable out there. </div></div>

Will they fit my sorry butt.... (congrats Nomad on the win)????

Utilikilt is the only way to go

Ultra manly too

508174482_4537dbb9ec.jpg

vertx pants are awesome. I have 2 pairs and I'm thinking about making another order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Utilikilt is the only way to go

Ultra manly too

508174482_4537dbb9ec.jpg
</div></div>

in Multicam?

I have became a fan of 5.11, but mainly cause when I was in Iraq they were the only normal type pants I could get over there.

Give the Tru-Spec 24/7's a try. Ripstop poly/cotton and they dont have those weird pockets in the back.

Working at a range and dealing with the associated chores taught me that 5.11 pants are crap. I have five pairs sitting here that all failed in the same spot, long before their time. They look cool, but do not last. Blackhawk are slightly better, but the best we found were the Riggs pants
http://www.cabelas.com/p-0034194980093a.shtml
All the good colors, way tougher and cheaper too. IMHO

Woolrich Elite, but get the light wieght versions, the regular ones, just like the 5.11 are heavy cotton, and crotch rot will set in immedietly in the balmy, humid summer days.

+1 for bdu.com. Quick shipping and free over $80 or so. Got a pair of the bdu pants and two light weight shorts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF are "Tactical Pants"? </div></div>

Pockets man, it's all about the pockets...

SOD gear para'-pants , http://www.sodgear.it/paraonepants.html , if you'll try them you'll know why they are the best , there are also some new colours that are not displayed on the website , like the field-grey or desert tan , just get in touch with [email protected] ,

PP out

p.s.:
the SOD gear stuff is 100% manufactured in Italy with top notch fabrics & craftmanship , it is not cra**y chinese knock-off poor shit . Period .

edited for adding the manufacturing notes.

Firefox ,

if you are interested in SOD gear pants get in touch with Max , he speaks english and 'll be able to let you have all the infos you may need .

Believe me , if you can afford the very best get them and you won't be disappointed , they'll last all life long even if used in in the worse environments , they are pricey but outstanding , there is no other combat or tactical trouser to be compared in the market actually and this is not just for the craftmanship , not just for the fabrics quality but also for the perfect fitting and solutions .

I'm not involved with SOD in any way but they are close friends to me and sincerely they well deserve my above words .

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YourMotherTrebek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tactical pants???

So wait wait, if I wear jeans in a "combat environment", are they "tactical jeans" then? </div></div> Depends on what brand of jeans, if they are Ed Hardys hell to the yeah.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ADT</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YourMotherTrebek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tactical pants???

So wait wait, if I wear jeans in a "combat environment", are they "tactical jeans" then? </div></div> Depends on what brand of jeans, if they are Ed Hardys hell to the yeah. </div></div>

Haha...Tactical Ed Hardys....only two years too late!

I am actually a fan of the 5.11 Taclite Pro. Mine have held up pretty well. They probably aren't the most solid pants out there, but they can be had for under $40 online.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oguruma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...... they can be had for under $40 online. </div></div>

Too true ....... but only if you have a store where to replace them when they'll break down , quite different if you are downrange , there , when you'll find your balls out of your trousers , it'll be too late to think to buy a better product .

Just my 0.2
PP out