• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best time to buy on PX?

When you have the money in your pocket and you see something you need, or when a new line of products/models are rolled out and someone has to have the latest and greatest.

Poors sell shit all the time... speaking of which.... I should upgrade my membership and downsize a bunch.

In addition, divorce fire sales, IRS collections, etc...

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
When is the best time to buy gear on the PX? Before Holidays when the poors need money or after the holidays? Asking for a friend
Holidays don't matter , anytime is good because poors are ALWAYS poor . That's why they call them poors you dope ! Does your last name happen to be Binger ?

😂🤣😂🤣😂 calls people “the poors” but he’s their customer…..and then he’s told to go fuck himself 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Bear Pit never disappoints.
I know you would be disappointed in anything less of a response when someone posts:

"When is the best time to take advantage of my fellow shooters in the PX? When someone may be willing to sacrifice their own possessions and happiness to get their loved ones something good for Christmas, or later? Claiming to be asking for a friend because I'm embarrassed to admit how big of a douche I really am."

Because basically, that's exactly what the fuckhead OP said. Some by chance get told to go fuck themselves because of a misstep in dialogue, and some earn those sentiments because they worked hard to be the dipshit of the day. It's the later in this case.

OP , if you can wait until the next school board meeting in ft worth, I hear there's going to be a real good deal on AR'S . never fired (with the exception of a few negligent discharges) and only dropped once !

FERKn0VVQAIInTR.jpeg

You guys keep beating up on the poors. I remember when I was poor, so I have a soft spot in my heart for them... because I remember from whence I came.

I'm tempted to set up a 'Secret Squirrel Underground PX' (SSUGPX) in which I issue a 24 hour password to my account in the UGPX for $100. Everyday I change the password just so there's no cheating. That way the poors can experience what it's like to shop where @TheGerman shops... but only for 24 hours, then poof, poor again.

Kinda like Cinderella, but in a hide sort of way.

You guys keep beating up on the poors. I remember when I was poor, so I have a soft spot in my heart for them... because I remember from whence I came.

I'm tempted to set up a 'Secret Squirrel Underground PX' (SSUGPX) in which I issue a 24 hour password to my account in the UGPX for $100. Everyday I change the password just so there's no cheating. That way the poors can experience what it's like to shop where @TheGerman shops... but only for 24 hours, then poof, poor again.

Kinda like Cinderella, but in a hide sort of way.
This might be the most underwhelming flex I’ve seen all week or the strangest way to gobble the Germans balls.

So to be clear, OP is going to go fuck himself before, or after he finds all the good deals from us “poors”?

If you weren't poor you would just buy it and not ask shit like this.
Or on Friday when you get paid.

Reactions: lash
The best time to buy is within the first 30 minutes of the time an item being listed. Make your shopping list, establish what an item is worth to you and make an offer according to your budget.
I wish someone would do this on mine.

Lol

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I know you would be disappointed in anything less of a response when someone posts:

"When is the best time to take advantage of my fellow shooters in the PX? When someone may be willing to sacrifice their own possessions and happiness to get their loved ones something good for Christmas, or later? Claiming to be asking for a friend because I'm embarrassed to admit how big of a douche I really am."

Because basically, that's exactly what the fuckhead OP said. Some by chance get told to go fuck themselves because of a misstep in dialogue, and some earn those sentiments because they worked hard to be the dipshit of the day. It's the later in this case.
Fuck. That.

I don't have Horta/German money, but I do better than most. I still buy used stuff at the best possible price when the opportunity arises.

If someone has to liquidate their AI, ZCO or TT because they can't afford to buy their kids Christmas presents then they should have done a better job of managing their finances. It's nobody's fault but their own and I hope they learned a valuable lesson for next time around.

You take care of your family's needs first, then build long term financial security. If you have a little something left over- go nuts. Otherwise, I'm happy to capitalize on your poor financial decisions with zero remorse whatsoever.

I'll happily wear the douchebag badge on this one. I watched people post up pics of their tier one stuff for a long time while I saved and invested my extra cash, eating packed leftovers for lunch all the while. I could have paid cash for top of the line equipment but I didn't, because I'm not a booshie schmuck.

Ya'll sound like a bunch of democrats.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and jbuck88

BS if you ask me, you are just feigning moral superiority. This is exactly how free market works. Someone sells something, someone buys something.

If I needed to sell some stuff I'd rather someone step up the the cash, then have people pay with their pity instead.
Then what? They can only morally pay my until after I don't "need" the money.

Unless your asking for help, why the hell would I care why you are selling land, houses, cars, appliances, etc.

BS if you ask me, you are just feigning moral superiority. This is exactly how free market works. Someone sells something, someone buys something.

If I needed to sell some stuff I'd rather someone step up the the cash, then have people pay with their pity instead.
Then what? They can only morally pay my until after I don't "need" the money.

Unless your asking for help, why the hell would I care why you are selling land, houses, cars, appliances, etc.
...you can participate in the free market without being a cunt you know...

saying "haha fuck you poor, sell me your shit because you are poor and need money".....can just as easily be said "hey if you need the money ide be able to help you out and buy that from you"

I say the best time to buy anything is when you see something you want . passing stuff you want now could cost you another year without seeing it again .

You sure can.

Maybe we should do a pole on here. I know I've been called a cunt, or worse as least once. I'm sure 99+% of the people here have also. So maybe grow a little thicker skin. We are surrounded by "cunts". Lol

@vinniedelpino

What is “booshie” asking for myself cause I’m dumb as well.
Haha. I have a twelve year old, so maybe I'm a little more in tune with new slang than most.

Don't quote me on this, but booshie people are generally financially irresponsible people who buy expensive stuff they can't afford.

You know.. chicks with Louis Vuitton bags filled with maxed out credit cards and guys that pay $1500/mo. to drive a new mustang. Also guys that drop $9k on an AXSR then sell it here on the post exchange because they can't buy Christmas presents.

You sure can.

Maybe we should do a poll on here. I know I've been called a cunt, or worse as least once. I'm sure 99+% of the people here have also. So maybe grow a little thicker skin. We are surrounded by "cunts". Lol
FIFY, spelling matters! Unless you were planning on swinging around a pole looking for dicks to suck for Ripple money.....then Rock On, I don't judge! :acorns: