• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Best way to cut foam in Pelican Case?

Re: Best way to cut foam in Pelican Case?

I used a chalk outline for each of my accessories then used a fillet knife to cut it out. Worked great and I love the idea of using the adhesive spray to secure everything.

I went to a foam dealer and he told me to get a cheap electric carving knife, spray it with WD40 and cut. It works like a charm with very straight and uniform cuts and it was fast.

+1 on the electric knife. $10. at Walmart, and plus your wife can use it also. Win Win
smile.gif

My old unit had one of the laser setups. We used it for tool and equipment boxes. I had a tool box cut out for all of my tools. It was pretty cool. You put your tools or whatever on the foam, hit a scan button. Then after it scanned, pull everything off and hit cut. Wish that equipment was still around! lol. I'd be doing a bunch of extra cutting after hours if it was!!