• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Bet you've never seen a muzzle brake like this

futurerider103

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2011
Springfield Mo
It's crazy effective. SnapOn and I are working on the prototype now.
3/8 pivoting head ratchet with muzzle break for those who are so tacticool you can't be at work for 8hrs without touching something tacticool.
c76cccfc553dc30a82a39ce9e7d4a766.jpg

0977e92721d07fb36cf9ead8497ec46c.jpg

I tested it on the impact too
48399ad4c50fc56a11d01c040f18d84d.jpg

Last edited:
does it serve a purpose? or is it like a 50BMG letter opener useless? a novelty item or something of practicality?

You ever handled one of these SnapOn tools without a muzzle break before? It's just ridiculous the about of pressure you feel. With the break on it it's way better

That should help tame the recoil impulse of that beast Snap-On impact. Let us know how it holds up with reliability, although I'm sure it will be fine as it is a Snap-On...

Hurry up and put a patent on it and get on the Shark Tank. You may make millions, never have to work again and have all the rifles you want built. Not to mention all the hot putang you could want.

I just wonder why does anyone want to break a muzzle?
Then you just have to pay for repairs,
like crowning, etc. It looks as though that tool would sure break a muzzle,alright.