• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beto Beat Off Backs Off

Beto O'Rourke 'open to the idea' of letting people use AR-15s, AK-47s at hunting clubs, gun ranges
Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke said Friday he was open to allowing people to use assault-style weapons like AR-15s and AK-47s at gun ranges and hunting clubs, despite his plan to ban the weapons' purchase and to require owners of existing weapons to sell them to the government.

During a visit to North High School in Des Moines that included a tour and town hall-style school assembly, a student told O'Rourke he has used an AR-15 for hunting deer and asked about how O'Rourke's gun policy would affect people who do.

O'Rourke responded that it was the first time he had heard the case for using an AR-15 to hunt deer, but he said he has heard from Texas ranchers and farmers who use them to fend off feral hogs.

"Perhaps a way to address a legitimate concern or need is to ensure that those who have or want to use an AR-15 are able to keep it at a hunting club or at a gun range so that there is some control and safeguard still placed on that firearm," he said.

Read more: https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...15-s-ak-47-s-hunting-clubs-gun-ra/2456493001/
Yes, he trying to "walk this back" since he is now back for running for Texas Gov. Once in power, however...
I consider myself an independent/libertarian in most matters, so I watch both side of spectrum here. He is gaining support; if there is fraud we will be in trouble.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Believe it or not, there's a shit load of snowflakes in Texas, most in the large cities ,Austin , Houston, san antonio ,never really thought of Elpaso as being liberal, but that's were this turd comes from, the sad part is they're growing in numbers and in 10 years might turn Texas blue ,of course with all the shit going on right now ,that could change.

Reactions: gigamortis
"Perhaps a way to address a legitimate concern or need is to ensure that those who have or want to use an AR-15 are able to keep it at a hunting club or at a gun range so that there is some control and safeguard still placed on that firearm," he said.

So he is taking a page from the Brits then? Will he hoist the Union Jack if elected?

Beto O'Rourke 'open to the idea' of letting people use AR-15s, AK-47s at hunting clubs, gun ranges
Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke said Friday he was open to allowing people to use assault-style weapons like AR-15s and AK-47s at gun ranges and hunting clubs, despite his plan to ban the weapons' purchase and to require owners of existing weapons to sell them to the government.

During a visit to North High School in Des Moines that included a tour and town hall-style school assembly, a student told O'Rourke he has used an AR-15 for hunting deer and asked about how O'Rourke's gun policy would affect people who do.

O'Rourke responded that it was the first time he had heard the case for using an AR-15 to hunt deer, but he said he has heard from Texas ranchers and farmers who use them to fend off feral hogs.

Read more: https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...15-s-ak-47-s-hunting-clubs-gun-ra/2456493001/
Also known as he is getting his ass stomped. He'll make it look like he's really moderate, then get elected and confiscate everything, not just AR/AK/Sporting Rifles. This guy needs to be stopped so he wont have a chance to run or serve as anything but the guy who cleans up a P0RN scene! Same with many of our politicians...not just the marxists.

Reactions: Maggot

So he is taking a page from the Brits then? Will he hoist the Union Jack if elected?
More like...Be sure to click on it...LOL

He’s “open to it”?

How nice of him, thing is I don’t care for, require, and never asked Roberts opinion.

Also how can I take a person seriously who is obviously very white, but tried to pretend they were a fucking Mexican…and wrote about running kids over and got his wife to eat poop. If I did find myself in a situation where I wanted someone’s moral advice, perhaps if my IQ dropped majorly due to a injury or something, it wouldn’t be that idiots.

Seems the real latin types don’t like his ass ether

There must be something terrifying to some people about working an honest job for honest pay that they would prefer to suck a mile of cock just to be able to tell their betters what to do and how to do it.
What passes between his ears has zero bearing on how and where I’ll exercise my rights and how much freedom will fit in my magazine.

Reactions: nikonNUT
1647229137153.jpeg

That’s him on the left, in a nice floral outfit.

Believe it or not, there's a shit load of snowflakes in Texas, most in the large cities ,Austin , Houston, san antonio ,never really thought of Elpaso as being liberal, but that's were this turd comes from, the sad part is they're growing in numbers and in 10 years might turn Texas blue ,of course with all the shit going on right now ,that could change.
Austin is full of Beto/Biden supporting commie fuckstains. A few venture out west of Austin with a BETO sticker proudly displayed on a crossover or Subaru, driving off speed impeding the normal flow of traffic, not fast enough to stay behind but fast enough you have to put your foot in it to try and get around, and when you do it will be some pissed off old manbitch staring defiantly ahead.

Willie Nelson held a rally at some local roadhouse for Beto when he campaigned the first time and was pictured shooting the finger into the camera at Beto's opposition. Still just a trashy old hippy.