• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Bi-Pod suggestions

Amares90

Private
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2014
I have a winchester .308 with a shitty bipod, cant keep my gun steady with a little wind

I appreciate the feedback! Ill check out the prices, Any specific model better than another?

Depends on what you plan to do. Atlas is nice but I see them struggle in matches and alot of guys go back to harris. I like the harris benchrest swivel models with notches. Does what I need.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

If you go with the Harris I'd recommend the swivel model (in whatever height suits you) and get yourself something like the Pod Loc. However, the Atlas is awesome however there is a big difference in price.

Atlas, hands down. I have several of both but prefer how the Atlas allows you to fold the legs forward 45 degrees, lowering the CG. This works great shooting off anything flat with a rear bag. I think Atlas only makes two models, one for a spigot attachment, the other for a picatinny rail. if you have a swivel stud, you can replace it with a short rail section and go that route. If you can't afford the atlas, get a swivel variant of the Harris.

I have one Atlas and a number of Harris swivel models.
They are all good.

I hate the Harris non swivels in my collection.
They are all better than nothing.