• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Bible verse for hunting rifle

No one forced you to read my post either. I will post what and where I choose and call bullshit when I see it unless and until Frank orders me to quit.

So basically?

R07ecbc4044de89dc2f5c70adf2a82a8e

Many religious incorporate hunting into their ethos, for obvious historic importance, be it providing for the family, seeing nature, or the coming of age and group reaffirmation, putting a religious inscription on a hunting instrument makes sense, the site is about precision rifles, which many hunting rigs would fall under as many hunting rifles gave birth into “sniper” rifles, I’d say this whole topic seems pretty logical and in the right place 🤷‍♂️

Then don't put those verses on any gun you get, but hunting is not the same to all people. And yeah it's a good hunting quote but that wasn't the point of the thread.

I won’t, I never said or implied I would, it was a joke.. like ha ha funny, and it was more inline with the theme of this tread that your prior comment.

I love a good troll job, if that’s what you’re going for you got to put in a little more effort

No one forced you to read my post either. I will post what and where I choose and call bullshit when I see it unless and until Frank orders me to quit.
Bullshit on what? 1 man asked for help and he got a bunch of legit responses. Don't see what y'all are crying about, nobody harming anyone here.

Reactions: TurboTrout
If you think this one is funny you should read the “Tatoo’s for my pecker thread” Now that is some funny stuff. 👍

Hunting, like any other entertainment (except in real food production), is not condemned by the church until it becomes all-consuming. I.e., roughly speaking, as long as God comes first, then the rest of the pranks are forgiven.

I personally believe in God, and I perceive hunting as "unity with nature." I love nature, I love the animals I hunt, and I sense the fact of taking my life as an act of consumption. What can we do? We are all consumers of the environment. I don't see the difference between a plucked flower or a captured bird in this sense. Especially since I'm not a vegetarian.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
https://matohash.com/blogs/news/free-bible-character-coloring-page-printouts

Last edited:
Ezekiel 25:17

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Classic

Psalm 144:1 Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

this one gets my vote. Definitely have an emotional tie to it so I am biased. But it’s a great verse regardless of my affinity to it.

of course you could just name the rifle Gideon....

Last edited:
Hey guys, it’s been a while but I greatly appreciate all the responses to my thread. Y’all have given me some great ideas. To respond to some of the comments here, hunting is an activity mentioned multiple times in the Bible, so there’s definitely a connection between Scripture and hunting. It’s not about making the game the enemy. I often feel a strong connection to God when I’m in His creation, and pursuing the animals He provided for us. Although I’m way off from being perfect and screw up often, my Christian faith is the most important thing to me in this life. I try to incorporate and honor Jesus Christ in most aspects of my life, with my hobbies of shooting and hunting included. As far as the sarcastic trolling comments, I hold no anger against you. I’m no better than you, and Christ died for you as well. Regardless of your actions He loves you and wants to save you. It’s your choice to mock that, but know I pray you’ll open your eyes before it’s too late for you. Anyone who would like to know more about Christ can feel absolutely free to message me about it, you’ll find no judgment from me. Thanks again.

Hey guys, it’s been a while but I greatly appreciate all the responses to my thread. Y’all have given me some great ideas. To respond to some of the comments here, hunting is an activity mentioned multiple times in the Bible, so there’s definitely a connection between Scripture and hunting. It’s not about making the game the enemy. I often feel a strong connection to God when I’m in His creation, and pursuing the animals He provided for us. Although I’m way off from being perfect and screw up often, my Christian faith is the most important thing to me in this life. I try to incorporate and honor Jesus Christ in most aspects of my life, with my hobbies of shooting and hunting included. As far as the sarcastic trolling comments, I hold no anger against you. I’m no better than you, and Christ died for you as well. Regardless of your actions He loves you and wants to save you. It’s your choice to mock that, but know I pray you’ll open your eyes before it’s too late for you. Anyone who would like to know more about Christ can feel absolutely free to message me about it, you’ll find no judgment from me. Thanks again.
That’s top shelf character bro. I’m sure your buds are made better by hanging out with you.

That’s top shelf character bro. I’m sure your buds are made better by hanging out with you.
I appreciate the kind words, but I’m not that great a guy lol. Just a man that’s been shown grace. It’s easy to talk about it but living it is pretty hard some days. But again thank you. Always helps to hang around Christian friends. Iron sharpens iron.

Reactions: Loud Lyle