• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden dropping Gun EOs tomorrow

Sooo. 13th Amendment? 19th Amendment? We can just shave off the rights protecting against slavery and allowing women to vote?
No, Biden is correct. The 18th is a better example. It is possible to amend the constitution.

If they truly have a problem with the 2nd amendment and also give a shit about the Constitution of the United States of America, then they can can start the process to amend it. I won't accept anything less.

I agree with your sentiment. To accept less would be to accept that none of it matters.

26D876A3-FD25-4839-936B-68D4634D2294.jpeg

Fuck this sock puppet.

Period.

Who cares?! for real?

No one-screw this bitch.

What will they do? Jack and shit. Or find out.

Pretty damn easy.

Morons. The lot of them.

What will YOU do when they come calling?!

What you can is fine-do it. Fuck them. An opinion.

Reactions: Bender
Joe put it out there and to me it meant less than a pile of bullshit. Pandering at it's best and preaching to his choir.

I think he should use the gun laws of Illinois and, Crook County specifically, as to how strict gun laws work and then tell us all about how those laws have worked out for them and refer to Heyjackass.com for his figures as to how that works well.
Poor bastard hasn't a clue, I think, just spoutin, and reacting to the strings that were pulled on him. Elder abuse comes to my mind when I see him and force myself to listen to him but I sure as Hell don't feel sorry for him.

No, Biden is correct. The 18th is a better example. It is possible to amend the constitution.

If they truly have a problem with the 2nd amendment and also give a shit about the Constitution of the United States of America, then they can can start the process to amend it. I won't accept anything less.

I agree with your sentiment. To accept less would be to accept that none of it matters.

Agreed. Acknowledge the precedent that amendments have removed other amendments.

But like you said, until they actually do that?

1617929266993.png

Reactions: WDN-K-9
Now that braces will become useless since you have to SBR anyways, I wonder what will happen to the brace companies...

You don't have to SBR anything. Way back in the pre-historic before sig brace days, AR pistols were real and worked the same way they do now. You could even have a cane tip and a CAA saddle on your buffer tube.

AR pistols are still completely legal. But now that moron has directed someone to make pieces of plastic illegal. This was always a high probability of happening from the first ATF opinion letter.

Reactions: plong
You don't have to SBR anything. Way back in the pre-historic before sig brace days, AR pistols were real and worked the same way they do now. You could even have a cane tip and a CAA saddle on your buffer tube.

AR pistols are still completely legal. But now that moron has directed someone to make pieces of plastic illegal. This was always a high probability of happening from the first ATF opinion letter.
Well ya, that's what I'm asking.

The regulation being introduced (I assume) is to treat braced AR pistols as SBRs.

So if I don't have a brace, then the AR pistol is gucci.

But if I do have a brace, I'll have to form 1 which means I'm just going to put a real stock on my SBR.

This regulation would regulate brace makers out of business, no?

Well ya, that's what I'm asking.

The regulation being introduced (I assume) is to treat braced AR pistols as SBRs.

So if I don't have a brace, then the AR pistol is gucci.

But if I do have a brace, I'll have to form 1 which means I'm just going to put a real stock on my SBR.

This regulation would regulate brace makers out of business, no?
I'm sure they don't give a shit about brace makers any more than they do other businesses.

500 is a ridiculous overestimate. You posted it, I disputed it. If you don't want to talk about it, quit talking about it.
You're arguing with the messenger. I posted with a link to a source. It was an ESTIMATE. I'm only talking about it because of your relentless quoting of my posts. I don't care if you agree or not. It's not my claim.

If you think there are shortages now, wait about 30 days - nothing will be in stock.
I'm good, but looking some friends - Midway, PowderValley, all out of stock on almost all projectiles, primers, powders, loaded cartridges.
Looking for a second Ruger 22/45 lite (threaded) -were a bunch locally a year ago - none now.
Somebody please enlighten me.

The Hornady bosses jeep making videos on you tube stating they are producing hundreds of thousands or rounds.

Where are they going?

No one in the USA has come out and stated anything like , Bass pro just received a trailer full of ammo in Texas.

• Love
Reactions: OldSalty2
So , screw it.

It’s all going to be ex ordered into illegal anyway, which in reality is illegal and temporary at best (but, the way GOP folds like beach chairs in a hurricane, I wouldn’t put anything past anyone.)

Who has yet to step up and stop these sleazy dickweeds from doing all the illegal as hell shit they have already done....?? 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗

So again, screw it. You have what you have, keep what you have and dare them to come and get it. I’m no way in hell giving up what I have nor want for these bastardized fools. I’ll for sure do my best to be the first fucker on prime time CNN and I promise to do my best not to be the first one out the door.....

Reactions: Bender
Biden isn't the president and our government isn't legitimate. Who cares what they say. The sooner you stop caring about NFA laws the sooner you realize what you have to do to be free. - cheekibreeki Ar15.com

Reactions: Bender and NoDopes
wtf, they gonna ban piece of plastic....what's next making cocaine illegal?

Reactions: Deets
That mentality is why there is no unified, cohesive resistance to illegal regimes and their illegal laws.

What that guy said wasn't brain rot, it was the truth.

I’m 93.27% joking

I stand with anyone who stands with the constitution and individual liberty, that said that site drives me up the walls sometimes lol

Reactions: postmabail
I’m 93.27% joking

I stand with anyone who stands with the constitution and individual liberty, that said that site drives me up the walls sometimes lol
Its been infiltrated by never Trumpers and some of their crap Im not going to suffer but they're mostly fellow Patriots plus they speak well of the Hide.

The dipshit nominee did a Reddit “ask me anything” last year. Quite a read and he is currently deleting numerous posts (you can see his name followed by a blank post several times). In this he claims the Waco residents shot down a helicopter with a Barrett .50. Total lie. Also, he believes the 30 million AR-15s in circulation should be NFA items and subject to a tax stamp. (Mentions it at least twice).

What a pos

Reactions: theLBC
i was listenting to Patriot Radio on siriusxm, they were breaking down Bidens speach by playing excerpts and then going through it. i found myself yelling expletives at the radio in the truck. it was infuriating.

Reactions: uffduh
Most of Biden's EO revolved around the DOJ making a rule, a judgment or how "red flag laws" are to be interpreted on 5 parts of his EO. The purpose of the DOJ is enforcing existing laws not making up law. That is on the legislative side of Congress. Biden's EO is full of legal and legislative holes with little chance of enactment unless specific laws are passed. Just my 37 cents worth (my 2 cents worth adjusted for inflation)

i was listenting to Patriot Radio on siriusxm, they were breaking down Bidens speach by playing excerpts and then going through it. i found myself yelling expletives at the radio in the truck. it was infuriating.

And that's why I stopped watching the new and listen to talk radio. Only thing I can control is how I let it affect me. We all get emotional weather it's anger to depression because we are so passionate about this subject and our country. This will have implications not only for us but our children.

I rather have a clear mind, so I shut down the new and the radio. Honestly who does not know what they are going to do at this point in time. We are fast approaching that fork in the road...

Reactions: TACC
I guess they will define "ghost guns" about as clearly as they do " assault rifles " .
So if I take a shovel and hit a shotgun shell hard enough to set it off , does that make it a ghost gun . Will I need to form 1 my shovel ? Ser # ?
Will a brace be allowed on said shovel ?

The Hornady bosses jeep making videos on you tube stating they are producing hundreds of thousands or rounds.
Ya, they keep making these smart ass videos trying to be funny about the shortage . So I guess they are so dam busy making ammo that they have plenty of time to make videos .
Reminds me of the tictoc videos of heath care workers singing and dancing and yet they were so busy fighting the king pow sicken !

I guess they will define "ghost guns" about as clearly as they do " assault rifles " .
So if I take a shovel and hit a shotgun shell hard enough to set it off , does that make it a ghost gun . Will I need to form 1 my shovel ? Ser # ?
Will a brace be allowed on said shovel ?

Ya, they keep making these smart ass videos trying to be funny about the shortage . So I guess they are so dam busy making ammo that they have plenty of time to make videos .
Reminds me of the tictoc videos of heath care workers singing and dancing and yet they were so busy fighting the king pow sicken !
virtually every rifle used by americans during the revolution was a ghost gun.

Reactions: Spring1A
I've not been back in this thread since the first page so maybe some Biden lovers have already chimed in. If not, do we have any Biden voters who are happy with the direction we are headed a few months into the new administration? Feel free to expound on your thoughts I'd love to hear them specifically as they relate to the topic at hand.

Biden said " Certain People weren't allowed Guns" If you know history Biden was signaling the Nation about Black People. Is his EO going to remove their gun rights ?

I also recall one of the reasons the democrats back in the day didn’t want blacks to be considered people, was because they feared their slaves having the right to bear arms, armed slaves are a real pain in the ass..

Biden said " Certain People weren't allowed Guns" If you know history Biden was signaling the Nation about Black People. Is his EO going to remove their gun rights ?

Joe as always been a segregationist, borderline racist, I mean take a trip back on the YouTube and you can see all the videos, well till YouTube cleanses them, but the guy has enacted tons of laws to target black people.

Still find it hilarious that during the time of BLM and all the hype, we apparently mass elected a very obvious segregationist as president, and a VP who made a career out of breaking up black families, both as a DA targeting blacks, including sending a 100% innocent guy to death row, to her sleeping with married black men to get a leg up politically, lest we forget her family history of owning the largest slave plantation in Jamaica.

And now they want to disarm the poors, because you know they arnt going to retire the “assault weapons” their security has, you know sorros, Facebook, etc will all keep their armed security or be able to get any permit they want easily, unlike the rest of America.

Last edited:
My state gun rights org is claiming new cases to be considered by SCOTUS and they have hopes for ACB to be a friend of the 2A....

Me.....I dont have high expectations.

This would explain why Biden has formed a "coalition" to "investigate" packing the supreme court and turning it into a total partisan garbage fest of how many can the ruling party at the time add. What's next a 1000 person supreme court?