• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden dropping Gun EOs tomorrow

"home made" guns will be a thing of the past if not this time, the next

to a middle of the road person its easy to persuade them to get on board saying that people are making them in the basement

every soccer mom will sign that bill in 2 seconds.."what do you mean they dont go to a store and buy it"

Next will be electronic paperwork for use of a FFL, not a piece of paper that goes no where

Reactions: 10ring'r
He is politicking like a Senator and not a President. As a Senator he can say he "...tried, but the opposition did not allow us". This strategy anticipates the subsequent lawsuits that negate the EOs.

The silliness of all this overshadows the inadequacy of the current administration to command the Executive office of the United States of America. You are seeing, now, what is a genuine feckless president and vice-president.

Hi,

All you need.

Sincerely,
Theis
Those comments are off the hook

Just one of the funny comments:

Ghost Gun

Review by Dennis on 22 Apr 2019review stating Ghost Gun
This is a Ghost Gun, this right here has ability with a thirty caliber clip, to disperse with thirty bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip, in half a second.

Hi,

Well maybe it is time to get a shipment of these beauties headed Stateside, lolol

1617826022600.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Lots of sellers recently have been kind of being a bit brazen about selling you the 80% lower with a drilling jig, with the bits, with the instructions in a flamboyant way about make your own gun the government has no idea about.

Somehow I bet most of those kits that are sold are never actually made into functional complete firearms.

But it makes for good scare headlines, "Ghost Guns" shooting Ghost Bullets? and do they kill only Ghosts or can normal people get killed by a Ghost gun shooting a ghost bullet?

Reactions: E-Tool and 338dude
i get Biden has cognative issues. but it doesnt matter. as long as he's able to walk on his own, and sign his own name in front of cameras, the EOs will get fed to him by the real people pulling the strings. Obama and Susan Rice. id say Kamala, but I doubt it. Shes too busy trying to figure out how to get Joe out of there so she can get in.

Lots of sellers recently have been kind of being a bit brazen about selling you the 80% lower with a drilling jig, with the bits, with the instructions in a flamboyant way about make your own gun the government has no idea about.

Somehow I bet most of those kits that are sold are never actually made into functional complete firearms.

But it makes for good scare headlines, "Ghost Guns" shooting Ghost Bullets? and do they kill only Ghosts or can normal people get killed by a Ghost gun shooting a ghost bullet?
Yeah, all mine fell into a lake before I was able to complete them😂😂😔😔😔😔

Doc

Piggybacking off this, new Always Think Forfeiture director incoming per WaPo-

President Biden will announce a top official from a leading gun-control group as his nominee to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives — a key agency in combating gun violence that has gone without a permanent director for years. Two people familiar with the matter said Biden plans to nominate David Chipman, a veteran ATF special agent who currently serves as senior policy adviser at Giffords, as his ATF director nominee. The people spoke on the condition of anonymity to disclose a personnel decision before it is made public.

Before his current role at Giffords, the advocacy group led by former congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.), Chipman was a special agent at ATF for more than two decades with a focus on firearms programs, according to the biography on his website. The ATF position is one that has often become embroiled in controversial political battles over gun issues, and the last Senate-confirmed leader for the bureau was installed in 2013.

Biden has been under pressure from Democrats to take action on gun control, especially following two recent mass shootings, and naming an activist could be a way to do that. Chipman’s background in law enforcement could insulate him from some criticism on the right. The nomination will be part of a slate of executive actions that the White House intends to unveil on Thursday. Biden plans to announce several administrative actions relating to firearms safety, although White House press secretary Jen Psaki declined to elaborate on the substance of the actions at her daily briefing earlier Wednesday.

Attorney General Merrick Garland is also expected to attend the event, as well as groups advocating for stricter gun laws and lawmakers from Capitol Hill. The administration has privately explored for weeks various executive actions related to guns, including regulation of so-called “ghost guns,” strengthening background checks and community anti-violence funding.”

How the fuck can you regulate an 80% lower "Ghost Gun" when by definition it is not a firearm?
Stupid "feel good legislation/EO" to make them think they are doing something and pandering to their voter base.
Start marketing 79% lowers.

Reactions: Jack's Dad
I've been in the shadows reading and never opining. Here's my first one: Can we assume that the 80% industry will fight back? Is there a lawsuit ready to be filed somewhere?

Rehetorically asking do they care about the livelyhoods that will be destroyed by killing thsi industry? I guess they can all go get a job building solar panels!

Wait. If Trump's EO on bump stocks was ruled unconstitutional, what makes the current office think that their EO's would be any different?:sneaky:
Trump's EO has not been ruled unconstitutional by SCOTUS, so in several districts it is still being treated as having the force of law. Which, on it's face is unconstitutional. But, that's a fools argument when there's 50 men with guns ready to kill you for not doing what the slave master says. Sometimes, though, it's necessary to do foolish things.

It'll be curious to see what his EO's are, for certain. I've heard home-made guns and pistols are the targets. My suspicion is that's going to show up in the form of a reduction in the % of completion for the home-build change, and the pistol thing will show up in the form of declaring anything with a brace an NFA SBR.

And probably some glitter sprinkled on both of those to make them shiny.

I doubt anything he does, outside of banning importation of X, will hold up. Even banning importation of things has legal hurdles.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
So how many manufacturers are going to just cave in because its against the law to make whatever they are making? We can be (Non Compliant) to the fullest extent. But when the manufacturers cannot make their product, what do we do then? I know this in particular will probably be about 80 percent parts. But yall know it never stops. Not one fuckin inch.
I really dont see manufacturers being (Non Compliant) and make their shit anyway. Money talks and the share holders will want to pull out while they can still make money and not get caught owning stock in companies that are in a legal fight

Reactions: SilentStalkr
So how many manufacturers are going to just cave in because its against the law to make whatever they are making? We can be (Non Compliant) to the fullest extent. But when the manufacturers cannot make their product, what do we do then? I know this in particular will probably be about 80 percent parts. But yall know it never stops. Not one fuckin inch.
I really dont see manufacturers being (Non Compliant) and make their shit anyway. Money talks and the share holders will want to pull out while they can still make money and not get caught owning stock in companies that are in a legal fight
Most. Most will avoid legal items if they're deemed "skirting the law" or "fringe" just to avoid the hassles.

Reactions: Jonny_
If he is smart he will tell the ATF to get aggressive on enforcing our current laws. If he is stupid enough to try to actually ban firearms or magazines via EO he is going to be in for a really unpleasant Supreme Court ruling.

They have a successful avenue to change things. I expect to see more of this.

How to pass a law without passing it:​

1. Declare something is now law despite being unconstitutional
  2. Immediately get government branches to enforce
  3. Wait months to years for courts to debate
  4. Right before the final court is about to declare it unconstitutional, rescind the orders
  5. Court declares it moot, makes no ruling
  6. Repeat forever

If he is smart he will tell the ATF to get aggressive on enforcing our current laws. If he is stupid enough to try to actually ban firearms or magazines via EO he is going to be in for a really unpleasant Supreme Court ruling.
If they already killed one SCJ, what’s to stop them?

Reactions: Bender

Still LMFAO
I'm not LMFAO. I'm crying. And I am so embarrassed anytime someone from another country infers that we, the American people, actually elected this guy. Does anyone have a copy of the actual EO?

Reactions: Bender
1617837769402.png

stupid is as stupid does . One might think with all that money they are stealing from the country that the government would or could at least buy a fucking clue guess not .

You are seeing, now, what is a genuine feckless president and vice-president.
I am starting to think, these two might be the two most incompetent individuals to ever occupy the White House. In fact, having studied History both in formal education and as a hobby afterwards, I am hard pressed to think of any leader of any nation in the history of the World who is not more capable than the biden - harris duo.

Now, President James Buchanan was weak and bumbling in his handling of the southern succession. (Which of course might have been the point as he strongly supported the addition of Kansas as a slave state) but even he, had his moments. The biden - harris duo have not already demonstrated such gross incompetence in handling any issue presented, they have also had to resort to even denying there are any issues or lying about having solved problems that were solved before they came to office.

How does one overcome ones inability to lead others, one falls into the trap of simply and blankly issuing orders that circumvent the established method of achieving goals. Hence, multiple executive orders.

Reactions: TACC
I've been in the shadows reading and never opining. Here's my first one: Can we assume that the 80% industry will fight back? Is there a lawsuit ready to be filed somewhere?

Rehetorically asking do they care about the livelyhoods that will be destroyed by killing thsi industry? I guess they can all go get a job building solar panels!
I’ve been wondering the same for some time. Not just the 80% industry, but what about the firearms industry in general. They got lawyers ready, they gonna fight?

Homemade guns are still going strong. Biggest expense for this is a 3D printer and a welder. There’s plenty of plans for a bunch of different homemade guns on the interwebs.

They can’t stop the signal