• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden Proposed Ban on Online Gun/Ammo Sales ***VOTE***

I expressed this sentiment in one of the other voting threads but I’ll second it here

You convince any of the recognized parties to nominate someone I feel is worthy of my vote and I’ll vote. But since all of the nominees from any party are just a bunch of fucking cartoon characters they can all get bent
If you are that passionate to post and haven't or won't vote (I don't care who you vote for) then why would think anyone
Cares?
If you are waiting until the perfect candidate comes along to suit your wants, I have a big news flash Jesus Christ himself wouldn't have a icecubes chance in hell to be elected in this environment.
If the American people vote Trump in again, you might just see a candidate for next election cycle that recognizes what the American people want.
If Harris I ment Biden gets elected (I'm dubious) what is your outlook?
Who can check all boxes in your opinion?
Just curious.

312,000 employed and $52.1 Billion in 2018.

Thanks for the info!!!! Not insignificant that's for sure. Then you have to look at what the commies called Reagan's Trickle Down. Because somebody has to deliver those items, parts to the manufacturer, to the sales place, the customer drives to purchase, etc, etc. That then causes the need for petro-chem which in turn needs parts which have to be shipped and employees to built parts needed by petro-chem to supply all the people who themselves service and supply the gun manufacturer. Just like "The Pencil." It's NOT a hard concept. But the commies act like it's putting Spock's brain back in....only Marj Dusay (Kara) could do that.

Thanks for the info!!!! Not insignificant that's for sure. Then you have to look at what the commies called Reagan's Trickle Down. Because somebody has to deliver those items, parts to the manufacturer, to the sales place, the customer drives to purchase, etc, etc. That then causes the need for petro-chem which in turn needs parts which have to be shipped and employees to built parts needed by petro-chem to supply all the people who themselves service and supply the gun manufacturer. Just like "The Pencil." It's NOT a hard concept. But the commies act like it's putting Spock's brain back in....only Marj Dusay (Kara) could do that.

Kind of like the joke where they guy buys a Harley or a 'Vette. Guesstimate 50,000 new vehicles a year, pizza deliveries, school clothes, etc.. Not only is it industry and manufacturing on both ends of production but 311,000 pay checks and taxable incomes being spent on the economy.

Reactions: BytorJr
If you are that passionate to post and haven't or won't vote (I don't care who you vote for) then why would think anyone
Cares?
If you are waiting until the perfect candidate comes along to suit your wants, I have a big news flash Jesus Christ himself wouldn't have a icecubes chance in hell to be elected in this environment.
If the American people vote Trump in again, you might just see a candidate for next election cycle that recognizes what the American people want.
If Harris I ment Biden gets elected (I'm dubious) what is your outlook?
Who can check all boxes in your opinion?
Just curious.
I’m not looking for all boxes being checked, I’m asking for a few. I’m looking for a plan and tangible steps toward;

returning to a sound money policy-start with a fed audit

end the war on terrorism-provide at least a tentative timeline to bring troops home and shit can anyone who refuses to follow their orders

end the war on drugs

cut spending-I’ll accept a hard stop on growth and some small percentage reduction

de-regulate all sectors of the economy at least 10%(arbitrary number but ya gotta start somewhere)

In other words, you don't give a fuck what happens and don't vote.
Do you think either of the parties can nominate a real person who truly has your best interest at heart, not just someone who is blowing smoke up your ass to get your vote? I don’t think they can, I certainly haven’t seen one

Do you think either of the parties can nominate a real person who truly has your best interest at heart, not just someone who is blowing smoke up your ass to get your vote? I don’t think they can, I certainly haven’t seen one

1. We are over four years into the anti-Trump media campaign. It started before his nomination and will last until he leaves office.

2. The last 3 years and 10 months were pretty good. Since the COVID shutdown neither part is cooperating and the media is running a fear campaign. Do you really think Biden or Harris have a clue?

3. Not voting is the fastest way to a Democrat controlled House and Senate. Do you think the indoctrinated youth will protect your interests over theirs.

4. If a politicians lips are moving they are lying. You have to pick the one that will be better for you. Not picking becuase you don't agree 100% with someone is letting someone else pick your fate.

5. If you have paid attention over the last few years you'll notice the peace loving anti military Democrats have resisted bringing home our military from the shit holes that aren't worth dying for, cried foul for "turning our back on NATO" because they haven't been paying their own way, and said we shouldn't bring home a cold war build up in Germany. Everything the Democrats have tried for years to accomplish they are suddenly against.

6. You must like having 7 round pistol magazines, that is where not voting against Biden/Harris will get us. You won't need rifle magazines since they'll all be NFA items.

There isn't one plan that they have advanced that is for anything other than buying a vote from a victim class the Democrats have invented.

1. We are over four years into the anti-Trump media campaign. It started before his nomination and will last until he leaves office.

Yes, the corporate press are a bunch of whores

2. The last 3 years and 10 months were pretty good. Since the COVID shutdown neither part is cooperating and the media is running a fear campaign. Do you really think Biden or Harris have a clue?

No

3. Not voting is the fastest way to a Democrat controlled House and Senate. Do you think the indoctrinated youth will protect your interests over theirs.

I don’t have faith in either party to protect my interests

4. If a politicians lips are moving they are lying. You have to pick the one that will be better for you. Not picking becuase you don't agree 100% with someone is letting someone else pick your fate.

No, I do not have to pick which politician is less terrible. All that does is tell them that they are doing a good job of being lying, corrupt whores

5. If you have paid attention over the last few years you'll notice the peace loving anti military Democrats have resisted bringing home our military from the shit holes that aren't worth dying for, cried foul for "turning our back on NATO" because they haven't been paying their own way, and said we shouldn't bring home a cold war build up in Germany. Everything the Democrats have tried for years to accomplish they are suddenly against.

Yeah, the democrats are really bad on the war issue. I’m not sure if you’ve noticed but being terrible on war has had bi-partisan support for a long time

6. You must like having 7 round pistol magazines, that is where not voting against Biden/Harris will get us. You won't need rifle magazines since they'll all be NFA items.

There isn't one plan that they have advanced that is for anything other than buying a vote from a victim class the Democrats have invented.

Do you realize that not voting is exactly the kind of apathy they want and need to kill this country? It actually accelerates the pace, it doesnt punish them.

A good way to fix this? The D for Congress. Run on your platform. Who knows you might win. Then go up there and rattle their cages and fight for us all.

Reactions: jakelly and The D
Do you realize that not voting is exactly the kind of apathy they want and need to kill this country? It actually accelerates the pace, it doesnt punish them.

A good way to fix this? The D for Congress. Run on your platform. Who knows you might win. Then go up there and rattle their cages and fight for us all.
Lol, nobody will support what I would be running on

I’m not looking for all boxes being checked, I’m asking for a few. I’m looking for a plan and tangible steps toward;

returning to a sound money policy-start with a fed audit

end the war on terrorism-provide at least a tentative timeline to bring troops home and shit can anyone who refuses to follow their orders

end the war on drugs

cut spending-I’ll accept a hard stop on growth and some small percentage reduction

de-regulate all sectors of the economy at least 10%(arbitrary number but ya gotta start somewhere)
Well I'll start by saying ending the war on terror is a really bad idea, Trump has reduced numbers of troops in many places such as Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria to name a few, Germany he is pulling some and moving to a more appreciative place like Poland.

End the war on drugs?
Weed most don't care, but the other shit like fentanyl coming in from places, China included is really bad, heroin, meth
Etc. is killing people or fucking up lives of Just not the people who are addicted but
Family friends etc.

Cut spending? We could only hope ,
Line item veto and Congressional term limits might help, pork loaded Bill's all that is probably a pipe dream.

Trump has done more deregulation than you have to Google to get the entire list.

Your first item I'm not sure how to address, If you mean a balanced budget, and quit raising the debt ceiling, I'm all good with that but another probably not to happen,.
If Trump can help bring the economy back to previous levels (pre-covid) so we can offset the the crazy ass spending habits of federal and state.

Good luck with your search for that elusive candidate(s) you probably have better luck finding Bigfoot.

Reactions: tomcatmv and The D
Yes, I’m choosing not to support people I don’t believe in

You apathetic piece of shit.
If you are not part of the solution you are the problem.

There is no fence sitting .

Don't come into a political discussion and pretend to take a high road you useless piece of shit.

If you are to stupid to figure out what is right get lost.

Reactions: TmisterE
Sometimes trying to provide some clarity is like the old saying: You're Just stairin a
dead horse in the ass!
I give up.
Perhaps when he has some constitutional rights come up missing, he'll wake up but that will be too late.

Reactions: Snuby642
Well I'll start by saying ending the war on terror is a really bad idea, Trump has reduced numbers of troops in many places such as Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria to name a few, Germany he is pulling some and moving to a more appreciative place like Poland.

End the war on drugs?
Weed most don't care, but the other shit like fentanyl coming in from places, China included is really bad, heroin, meth
Etc. is killing people or fucking up lives of Just not the people who are addicted but
Family friends etc.

Cut spending? We could only hope ,
Line item veto and Congressional term limits might help, pork loaded Bill's all that is probably a pipe dream.

Trump has done more deregulation than you have to Google to get the entire list.

Your first item I'm not sure how to address, If you mean a balanced budget, and quit raising the debt ceiling, I'm all good with that but another probably not to happen,.
If Trump can help bring the economy back to previous levels (pre-covid) so we can offset the the crazy ass spending habits of federal and state.

Good luck with your search for that elusive candidate(s) you probably have better luck finding Bigfoot.
The war on terrorism and the war on drugs are two of the most destructive policies in history and are responsible for more death, destruction, and gov overreach than is imaginable

The war on terrorism started as a policy to go after ~400 “freedom fighters”(that we armed, trained, & funded) and its grown into tens of thousands of people that are willing to do some of the most horrifying shit to try to get us to leave them the fuck alone. That area of the world, middle east, is a harsh and unforgiving landscape that makes harsh and unforgiving people. There will probably never be anything close to our way of life there and that’s ok. The best we should hope for, after we leave, is to open trade relations with them and reward anyone who is living as peacefully as they can with more business. Just like anyone who calls themselves a constitutionalist, they just want to be left the fuck alone and we should respect their wishes as sovereign human beings

The reason the war on drugs is so disastrous is because it provides exactly the opposite incentives to help anyone except politicians and their crony business buddies. Prohibition was fucking disastrous when it was only aimed at alcohol, what a shock that it’s a million times worse when all drugs are targeted. You, or anyone else, have zero moral authority to tell anyone what they can and cannot ingest. The best you should hope for is being able to make people responsible for violent crimes pay for their crimes. You don’t make someone rot in prison for life for a handful of mushrooms or a gram of coke that they were going to use to unwind from a shitty work week

It’s these two policies that are responsible for destroying so many lives and so much wealth it’s sickening. On top of that, both sides are responsible for the astronomical spending bills/bailouts that are somehow destroying more wealth for the people most at risk. What little money poor people earn is going to be obliterated in the form of taxes, direct or indirect, and/or inflation that will make their money worth less and less

So yes, I will be waiting for a long, long time for a nominee that cares about the constitution in more than a window dressing sort of way. I could compromise my ideals a little bit if I could justify it but there is too much damage done already and from both sides for me to compromise any further.

And now that I’ve said that; I hope nobody thinks I’m trying to dissuade them from voting. If that is a choice you freely make, or even do while holding your nose, make your choice and don’t let anyone give you any shit about it(except maybe some shit from some good friends). I’m only explaining why I can’t bring myself to vote

Last edited:
I get it is your choice to vote or not.
This is a friendly discussion.
I agree with some bits and pieces, however,a lot in my mind (opinion)
Is a little off base , but I'm a conservative and constitution minded, not necessarily a Republican because recently I have a hard time finding the difference example would be Lindsay Graham.
Difficult to wade through all the bullshit,
Your going to need a Army of people to accomplish your thought process, ain't likely to happen.
Good luck in your search, Just so you know Trump is trying to drain the swamp,
It's probably deeper than we all could imagine that has been demonstrated.
But he might be a good start.
PEACE OUT.

Reactions: The D
I get it is your choice to vote or not.
This is a friendly discussion.
I agree with some bits and pieces, however,a lot in my mind (opinion)
Is a little off base , but I'm a conservative and constitution minded, not necessarily a Republican because recently I have a hard time finding the difference example would be Lindsay Graham.
Difficult to wade through all the bullshit,
Your going to need a Army of people to accomplish your thought process, ain't likely to happen.
Good luck in your search, Just so you know Trump is trying to drain the swamp,
It's probably deeper than we all could imagine that has been demonstrated.
But he might be a good start.
PEACE OUT.
He certainly talked a good game in ‘16. If he had the stones to actually bail a few buckets of swamp overboard instead of wading in to his waist I’d probably have a different opinion this time around

One of the biggest specific reasons I have to abstain this time around is what’s going on in Yemen, that is just absolutely horrifying and a hard-stop deal breaker for me

Reactions: DROWN
He certainly talked a good game in ‘16. If he had the stones to actually bail a few buckets of swamp overboard instead of wading in to his waist I’d probably have a different opinion this time around

One of the biggest specific reasons I have to abstain this time around is what’s going on in Yemen, that is just absolutely horrifying and a hard-stop deal breaker for me
First he can't fix everything let alone for everyone all in timeframe he has,
Especially given the elements of CIA, DOJ, FBI and others too numerous to mention.
Not sure specifically what the Yemeni thing you are referring to?
Another problem area that has been going on long before he was even in the arena.
Are you from there and or have family there?
Do you actually have credible intelligence
What is going on there ?
Just curious.

Well d your still sucking up bandwith about politics that admittedly you are no damn part of.

Who gives a rats ass what a npp thinks.

Why don't you start a thread on mental mastribbation something your opinion would be relevant to.

Reactions: Zeroit
Well d your still sucking up bandwith about politics that admittedly you are no damn part of.

Who gives a rats ass what a npp thinks.

Why don't you start a thread on mental mastribbation something your opinion would be relevant to.
Fuck off you sanctimonious douchebag. I will continue to express my disdain for your gov and what it does with my stolen tax money if I fucking well please. If you and your ilk, on both sides of the swamp, hadn’t compromised your positions for so long and brought your hallowed presidency down to the level it’s at now I might still have some faith in government.

You are a dumb bitch, you dont participate so you get no say in the matter.

I vote every time so I have a right to complain.

Npp' are supposed to be mute for a reason.

You are a dumb bitch, you dont participate so you get no say in the matter.

I vote every time so I have a right to complain.

Npp' are supposed to be mute for a reason.
I participate indirectly when your masters steal my tax money and use it to blow up school buses of innocent brown children, and that should make everyone sick.

You voting every time is making the problem worse. Not voting means I’m not contributing to the problem

Hey"D"
Does Aunt Teefa pass out participation
Trophys.
So you think everyone here on the hide
Promote blowing up school buses full of brown children?
Not sure where or what the Fuck you are referring to?
Many of the people here have been to
War and this is not a place you want to make a statement like that.

Not US citizen is my bet.
Yes, Strange Trolls are readily available here from time to time , he or it was done playing?
I was hoping for more, but he failed miserably, I'm pretty sure he shit posted stuff before, if my memory serves me correctly.
He did call us ILK , I took that as a compliment, until he tossed in the Democrats.
My guess is he's too chicken shit to continue this "lively discussions".

• Haha
Fuck off you sanctimonious douchebag. I will continue to express my disdain for your gov and what it does with my stolen tax money if I fucking well please. If you and your ilk, on both sides of the swamp, hadn’t compromised your positions for so long and brought your hallowed presidency down to the level it’s at now I might still have some faith in government.

Talk about a sanctimonious fucking douchbag! Telling people who perform their civic fucking duty that its not your fucking government. I've Served with immigrants who died so a fucking piece of shit citizen like you can piss and moan. You are a first, the first fucking citizen who I have told to kiss my ass and get a fucking clue!

Don't worry he is not an eligible voter, not a citizen.

tucker carlson just dropped the boom.

biden can't run from it. witness prolly scheduled for a lie detector test?
but it is in the texts and emails. hunter asked his dad about deals, and his dad said no to the oversight and governance the whistleblower was asking for in the china deals. dude is legit,

he asked joe's brother straight up...how can you do this and not hurt joe biden politically?
"plausible deniability"

Talk about a sanctimonious fucking douchbag! Telling people who perform their civic fucking duty that its not your fucking government. I've Served with immigrants who died so a fucking piece of shit citizen like you can piss and moan. You are a first, the first fucking citizen who I have told to kiss my ass and get a fucking clue!
My civic duty(my personal opinion) is not to just vote for a stuffed suit that is presented to me. I was always told in school(pesky public education) that I was to weigh my options and vote for who I believed in. Well, I don’t believe in any of my options. At all

My civic duty(my personal opinion) is not to just vote for a stuffed suit that is presented to me. I was always told in school(pesky public education) that I was to weigh my options and vote for who I believed in. Well, I don’t believe in any of my options. At all

if you don't support trump after watching this and hearing your own thoughts in his speech, your words are as empty as your heart and head.

Last edited:
He ran on stopping the forever wars and at least questioning the fed last time. How much progress has he made? Not much. Now, I understand that the swamp and the “media” have put up road blocks at every turn so I can give him a bit of a pass. But that’s still not enough, I needed to see more.

Tell you guys what. IF he gets anything accomplished that I’ve listed before I’ll cast my vote for the republican nominee next time around **IF** that person isn’t evil personified. Deal?

I had this friend when I was younger that wrote down a list of literally 42 detailed points of qualities he demanded in a girlfriend. It was very detailed and specific

Meanwhile I had another friend whose list was of the 2 tits a hole and a heartbeat variety (and I think the heartbeat was optional)

I will let you decide who was a happier person that had plenty of female companions

This election is not the time for the 42 point detatiled list

This election is a simple vote for more freedom or a vote for less freedom, if you are a real American, you will vote for more freedom. If are a socialist or a closet socialist, then its obvious where your vote will go.

He ran on stopping the forever wars and at least questioning the fed last time. How much progress has he made? Not much. Now, I understand that the swamp and the “media” have put up road blocks at every turn so I can give him a bit of a pass. But that’s still not enough, I needed to see more.

Tell you guys what. IF he gets anything accomplished that I’ve listed before I’ll cast my vote for the republican nominee next time around **IF** that person isn’t evil personified. Deal?
how long since we had a president that didn't start a new conflict?
he has brought as many home as he can without getting fucked over by everyone on how we are letting some goat herder down, while it is more dangerous for everyone when we are there.
maybe you don't pay much in taxes, but while i still pay tens of thousands (even as a poor), he cut my effective rate by 3%.
this helped pay for my daughter's college. plus i got raises due to corporate tax cuts, and my retirement account is way better.
he is stopping illegal immigration and criminals that target minority communities,
and he has put hundreds of millions into international programs to stop sex trafficking.
justice reform, opportunity zones...

what's not to like?

Last edited:
Yemen. That’s a hard pass for me. He could stop that with a hand wave but he hasn’t. That’s the worst humanitarian crisis in the world right now(maybe North Korea too?) and we’re actively encouraging it.

Yemen. That’s a hard pass for me. He could stop that with a hand wave but he hasn’t. That’s the worst humanitarian crisis in the world right now(maybe North Korea too?) and we’re actively encouraging it.
yemen?
how is that an american problem?
it is sunni vs shia and ain't shit anyone can do about that.

btw, you might not like the kingdom's crown prince, but he is the reason the money man for isis got killed in a "tragic" helicopter accident.

• Haha

Hey D
What the Fuck kinda horseshit is that?
We don't even know who that is, or whether we will or not at this point?

You failed to answer my questions about the school bus and brown children from your post yesterday?

Maybe you have short term memory loss?

yemen?
how is that an american problem?
it is sunni vs shia and ain't shit anyone can do about that.
Because we are doing everything for the Saudis, up to and including flying with them(unsubstantiated but it’s something I’ve heard and tend to believe) in jets to drop bombs on civilian targets. This was green-lighted by Obama to (direct quote) “placate the Saudis”.

The people of Yemen who have absolutely nothing to do with the fighting are being deliberately targeted, directly by bombs and indirectly by shady blockades & import quarantines. If you want to dismiss that because they aren’t Americans or even our allies you can, but I can’t.

Because we are doing everything for the Saudis, up to and including flying with them(unsubstantiated but it’s something I’ve heard and tend to believe) in jets to drop bombs on civilian targets. This was green-lighted by Obama to (direct quote) “placate the Saudis”.

The people of Yemen who have absolutely nothing to do with the fighting are being deliberately targeted, directly by bombs and indirectly by shady blockades & import quarantines. If you want to dismiss that because they aren’t Americans or even our allies you can, but I can’t.
i think maybe a little more study on the conflict is needed. there are two sides to every conflict.
it would be great to get everything you want, but sometimes you have to take the deal on the table and try for more later.
there is a red line for the kingdom, and that is not selling out wahhabi sunnis to shiite heretics.
we got an end to a great deal of terrorist funding from the kingdom and other arab states, which was big, but not something you can advertise.

Hey D
What the Fuck kinda horseshit is that?
We don't even know who that is, or whether we will or not at this point?

You failed to answer my questions about the school bus and brown children from your post yesterday?

Maybe you have short term memory loss?
Sorry, it got lost in the shuffle. And get fucked about the memory loss and antifa comments. See my post above about the war in Yemen. If you need me to provide links to specific stories I can but it’s definitely out there if you want to figure out the real story about it

I’m certainly not saying everyone in the military is a bloodthirsty monster, but those people exist. War in general and especially what’s happening in Yemen is an absolute disgrace

i think maybe a little more study on the conflict is needed. there are two sides to every conflict.
it would be great to get everything you want, but sometimes you have to take the deal on the table and try for more later.
there is a red line for the kingdom, and that is not selling out wahhabi sunnis to shiite heretics.
we got an end to a great deal of terrorist funding from the kingdom and other arab states, which was big, but not something you can advertise.
I’m sure there is much more to the conflict. But the Saudis deliberately targeting civilian infrastructure and obviously innocent civilians is an absolute deal breaker for me.

I’m sure there is much more to the conflict. But the Saudis deliberately targeting civilian infrastructure and obviously innocent civilians is an absolute deal breaker for me.
and who was it that told you about this?

al Nusra Front in Syria used to throw grenades into crowded markets, just to show them who was boss.
and then some asshole in london pretending to be a human rights watchdog would blame it on assad.

I should add that i personally prefer the persians over the wahhabis extremists (muslim brotherhood), so it isn't like i favor the kingdom.

Nice deflection but all that has little to do with this election.

This is about saving America not some third world crap politics.

You can't vote can you.

Nice deflection but all that has little to do with this election.

This is about saving America not some third world crap politics.

You can't vote can you.
Part of saving America should be stopping the empire. Do you think there’s even a slight correlation between the empire over-extending itself abroad and the destruction of the country from within?

Answer the question are you legally able to vote.

I think not.

You are not able to participate in this are you .

Answer the question are you legally able to vote.

I think not.

You are not able to participate in this are you .
Are you going to believe me when I say yes?