• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden Staffer Quits. Couldn’t Take It Anymore.

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    BEB3636C-B858-4928-9E6E-46EC809D0D99.jpeg

More proof that he is not the real candidate, just the pony.......

Hardly proof though, really.

It might be true, but you have to consider the source of where that screenshot came from...😏

Reactions: Bender
    I don't doubt the dementia issue Joe is experiencing, doubt this posting from a staffer is legit but if by some way it is my money's on him committing suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice. Any takers?

Reactions: jrassy and Maxwell
    I think, if elected, Biden will be a card in the house of gun control but it will not be of his own doing. He will be, uh, eliminated. Before Biden's body is cold President Harris, along with Veep Pelosi would portray it as a Trump zealot and "gun nut" followed by serious attacks on 2A that would, in all likelihood, succeed due to the sad fact that all the Biden voters vote straight democrat ticket and they would have the House and Senate as well.

Namenda and Aricept for dementia don't improve function or cognition. All they have ever been shown to do is slow the decline.

I don't doubt the dementia issue Joe is experiencing, doubt this posting from a staffer is legit but if by some way it is my money's on him committing suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice. Any takers?

That poor F'r! This has been obvious for some time. Is this what our .gov has become , just because, Orange Man Bad?? His wife needs bashed in the F'n face, for making him go thru all this shit. Political people just plain suck ass! Mac:mad::mad: