• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden won, so now what?

yall do realize the Govt does not have any legal right to ban, or otherwise regulate firearms.....right?

nowhere in the constitution does it grant anyone the right to regulate firearms.....hell, it explicitly states the opposite.

them trying to ban semiautos is like me trying to ban you from buying milk.....it doesnt matter how much i stomp my feet and threaten you.....just because i said your milk is illegal doesnt make it true.

fuck, grow a pair, load a mag, and stop letting the govt think they have more power than they actually do.
They have already enacted legislation to regulate full autos, and passed the 1994 ban. Many states have heavily regulated firearms without interference (yet) from the Supreme Court.
There is definitely legal precedent, regardless of whether or not you agree it’s constitutional.
I do not support these measures, but this is what it is.

They have already enacted legislation to regulate full autos, and passed the 1994 ban. Many states have heavily regulated firearms without interference (yet) from the Supreme Court.
There is definitely legal precedent, regardless of whether or not you agree it’s constitutional.
I do not support these measures, but this is what it is.
"legal prescient" is meaningless.....as the constitution is specifically designed to protect you from the govt...the govt cannot interpret its way around something it is specificly prohibited from doing

thats like letting an abusive husband "interpret" the specifics of a restraining order in a manner that allows him to violate it.....he doesnt have that authority.

you can choose to accept the govts "precedent"......doesnt mean its legal.

I do not say this as an idealist; the only reason this won’t exist is anti-science, anti-education partisan ignorance which supports the political elite that so many claim to be against.

We can’t fix everything, but we sure as hell can start to try. Just like they say the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, and the second best was now - we should get to work. Education is the enemy of corruption, and the only way we are going to dig ourselves out of this hole is to come to terms with this, even if it leads to uncomfortable moments when our own ideals are challenged.
Education is corrupt. I’m an educator...education only leans left. The reason we are here is because of educations failures, the degradation of families and values, and the continuation of eating away at common morals. I’m not saying we have to be puritans, but the way society is right now is all fucked up.

Education is corrupt. I’m an educator...education only leans left. The reason we are here is because of educations failures, the degradation of families and values, and the continuation of eating away at common morals. I’m not saying we have to be puritans, but the way society is right now is all fucked up.

I come from a long line of educators, myself. I absolutely agree it is corrupt, that is literally my entire point. We have to fix the broken education system. It’s not left or right, it’s setup to raise “sheep” as people on this forum like to discuss, because it’s much easier for the left/right political establishments to control. In the end, left or right, politicians of this era are the same at the core. They’d flip sides in a heartbeat if it meant more votes/power/money. They are just pandering to the ill-educated.

We are busy erasing history from textbooks, evolution too. These are not debatable occurrences, yet somehow we’ve decided they shouldn’t be taught. It’s sickening. More disgusting yet, we’ve stopped teaching how to engage in productive discourse and logical reasoning. It isn’t to better society...

I come from a long line of educators, myself. I absolutely agree it is corrupt, that is literally my entire point. We have to fix the broken education system. It’s not left or right, it’s setup to raise “sheep” as people on this forum like to discuss, because it’s much easier for the left/right political establishments to control. In the end, left or right, politicians of this era are the same at the core. They’d flip sides in a heartbeat if it meant more votes/power/money. They are just pandering to the ill-educated.

We are busy erasing history from textbooks, evolution too. These are not debatable occurrences, yet somehow we’ve decided they shouldn’t be taught. It’s sickening. More disgusting yet, we’ve stopped teaching how to engage in productive discourse and logical reasoning. It isn’t to better society...
Well said. It’s all a whole bunch of fuckery.

I hope all can be as accepting. What exactly seems "stolen"? There were a lot of mail-in ballots, in the middle of a pandemic, many of which were counted after the in-person votes. There is absolutely nothing surprising about the way the election played out in terms of proportion of votes for candidates over time. Nobody accurately predicted the actual count/distribution, but the way in which the votes arrived was absolutely predictable (and was predicted - it was quite clear the mail-in votes would have a larger share of Biden votes, and in-person would be Trump). There's no country-wide conspiracy/cover-up at play. Go to any of the major cities, such as Philadelphia, and just look around. I just hope civility and graciousness win, as we need to get this country running in the same direction again, instead of two opposing directions.

You mean like in Philly where the dems refused a court order to allow gop pollwatchers to observe counting the ballots? Or USPS employees in both PA and MI who have gone on record saying they were ordered to backdate ballots since they arrived after the legal deadline? Or where a 118 year old who died in 1984 requested a mail in ballot and voted in Wayne county, michigan? Or when all of the swing states stopped counting votes late Tuesday night and said they would start back up in the a m, but then dropped hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots at obscene rates for Biden at 4 and 5 am without poll observers? Or how over 60k votes in MI only voted for biden, while ignoring all the down ballot races including the competitive Senate race? Or military ballots being found in a dumpster in GA? Or how Biden decreased in every single metro area from Hillary in 2016 with the exceptions of Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Philly?

You think that sounds legit?

You mean like in Philly where the dems refused a court order to allow gop pollwatchers to observe counting the ballots? Or USPS employees in both PA and MI who have gone on record saying they were ordered to backdate ballots since they arrived after the legal deadline? Or where a 118 year old who died in 1984 requested a mail in ballot and voted in Wayne county, michigan? Or when all of the swing states stopped counting votes late Tuesday night and said they would start back up in the a m, but then dropped hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots at obscene rates for Biden at 4 and 5 am without poll observers? Or how over 60k votes in MI only voted for biden, while ignoring all the down ballot races including the competitive Senate race? Or military ballots being found in a dumpster in GA? Or how Biden decreased in every single metro area from Hillary in 2016 with the exceptions of Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Philly?

You think that sounds legit?

Show us actual proof of any of that. I’m absolutely certain there have been attempts at fraud on both sides, but there is absolutely no actual proof of any of the mass fraud (you’re talking hundreds of thousands of votes at this point) being alluded to that would swing the election. If you’re going to repeat crap you read on social media, back it up with legitimate proof, not stuff you took screenshots of on Twitter or read on 4chan.

Engage the logical part of your brain and consider, for just a moment, that the ballots from the counties where Biden had overwhelming support are comprised of people who would obviously heavily favor voting for Biden, and that the votes were counted late because they primarily voted by mail, which were tallied last.

Again, back up your assertions with actual proof. There are plenty of demographic charts to prove what I assert, and a full history of every election prior showing the same thing...

Do you really think Philadelphia is full of a bunch of Trump supporters who got screwed by some conspiracy? Have you been there? Even looked at the pictures of the streets right now with the people celebrating? You think those are all deep state plants?

And do not be deceived they will confiscate million of guns and make law abiding gun owner criminals, Those who resist their BS will be arrested and thrown in jail for years, The increase in Muslims will be ground breaking, The U.S is now the UK.
And i also Predict a major terror attack on U.S soil. We can't get any lower than this.

Wow, I’m out of this cesspool of a thread. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I hope all can be as accepting. What exactly seems "stolen"? There were a lot of mail-in ballots, in the middle of a pandemic, many of which were counted after the in-person votes. There is absolutely nothing surprising about the way the election played out in terms of proportion of votes for candidates over time. Nobody accurately predicted the actual count/distribution, but the way in which the votes arrived was absolutely predictable (and was predicted - it was quite clear the mail-in votes would have a larger share of Biden votes, and in-person would be Trump). There's no country-wide conspiracy/cover-up at play. Go to any of the major cities, such as Philadelphia, and just look around. I just hope civility and graciousness win, as we need to get this country running in the same direction instead of two opposing directions again.

@ormandj - I see your from San Antonio. Nice town. I spent a fair bit of time there the past 2 years prior to covid. It's a very different vibe down there compared to my AO between Baltimore & DC.

As you stated there were a lot of mail in ballots, and in some (not all) cases they were counted after in person voting. You are absolutely correct about the inaccurate predictions 7-17% off (favoring Biden of coarse). That is not a mistake, it was by design to discourage trump voters into staying home. Most notably they completely missed the mark on mail in ballets. What I'm referring to is the fact that they have record of who requested them and the data showed R vs. D requested ballets to be roughly equal & in some cases more Republicans had requested mail ins. This is a huge RED FLAG. That does not compute. When R vs D mail in ballets were about equal in MI & WI, yet in the dead off night they add 140,000 mail in votes to Biden & every last one was a Biden Vote??? Really all those military mail ins and not a Trump vote? RED FLAG. Keep in mind the reputable polls also predicted a fair number of Registered Democrats actually voted for Trump. This is fact, as evidenced by almost 100% increase in the Black and Hispanic Trump vote. They did not change there party affiliation, no they just voted for Trump.

Again, as you said it was predicted that Trump would take an early lead, but the mail in vote would lean heavy D and dwindle the lead. You've got to ask yourself who predicted it?? CNN or MSNBC the Pollsters that were 10+% wrong. Yes that's who predicted it. It was a narrative from the same people that said Benghazi was caused by some Hippy dude in California's YouTube video. They put out the narrative their told to put out. Just before the election the trustworthy Pollsters like Trafalgar were singing a different tune. They had data showing the requested mail in ballets were nearly equal and in some cases over 50% R contrary to main stream media. The main stream media never once mentioned the military mail in ballets that always break heavy R. Think about how the Mil gets treated under a republican administration vs Democrat. It's no wonder their heavy R's.

Do you know how many times someone has won Florida and Ohio and lost the election? Never is the answer! RED FLAG

All the pollsters even the stupid ones have consistently said if a Republican gets 16-18% of the Black vote & 30% Hispanic it's game over for the Democrats. Trump did and supposedly lost? RED FLAG

The last thing I'll say is I do spend time in major cities. I'm an essential worker and have been non stop since covid working in DC, Baltimore, Arlington, Fairfax, & New Jersey. The thing that struck me most the past several months was the unusual lack of enthusiasm for Joe Biden. Driving in New Jersey for example I'd see Democrat campaign signs in the yards for the local races, but none for Biden Harris. Very different from 2016. Biden had no ground game. By far the largest increase in new voter registration was for Republicans. In typically tight states (Florida/Ohio) Trump increased the win margins by a lot. Coincidentally Florida & Ohio have some of the most secure voting practices. Yet I'm to believe the trend reversed in 3 or 4 key battleground states? The same states where Biden in the last debate said he wanted to end fossel fuel production. States with a long history & reputation for voting fraud! No it just doesn't compute.

Show us actual proof of any of that. I’m absolutely certain there have been attempts at fraud on both sides, but there is absolutely no actual proof of any of the mass fraud (you’re talking hundreds of thousands of votes at this point) being alluded to that would swing the election. If you’re going to repeat crap you read on social media, back it up with legitimate proof, not stuff you took screenshots of on Twitter or read on 4chan.

Engage the logical part of your brain and consider, for just a moment, that the ballots from the counties where Biden had overwhelming support are comprised of people who would obviously heavily favor voting for Biden, and that the votes were counted late because they primarily voted by mail, which were tallied last.

Again, back up your assertions with actual proof. There are plenty of demographic charts to prove what I assert, and a full history of every election prior showing the same thing...

Do you really think Philadelphia is full of a bunch of Trump supporters who got screwed by some conspiracy? Have you been there?

You can watch the video of the dead voter confirmation being done yourself. Here is another example of a confirmed dead voter:

Philly court order:

you can read about the lawsuit yourself, and how it was ignored by philly with the police refusing to enforce it.

here is a general article about the vote count in michigan and the "glitch" that have Biden 6k votes meant for trump with the voting software:

Here is a professional pollster who knows far more than you ever could about voting data and demographics and how only four metro areas in the country had an increase in vote for Biden over Hillary:

USPS whistleblower in Pa:

Bucks Co, PA NOE director admits to destroying ballots:

Clearly, there is more than enough evidence to investigate the claims and the data presented. I think at the very least we can say that there is enough to look into before mindlessly parroting what the tv networks are reading off their teleprompters about what a free and fair election it was. And just because i left it off above, here is another curious mathematical issue:

and here is another article about pollwatchers not being allowed in philly complete with a video of it actually happening:

Last edited:
@ormandj - I see your from San Antonio. Nice town. I spent a fair bit of time there the past 2 years prior to covid. It's a very different vibe down there compared to my AO between Baltimore & DC.

As you stated there were a lot of mail in ballots, and in some (not all) cases they were counted after in person voting. You are absolutely correct about the inaccurate predictions 7-17% off (favoring Biden of coarse). That is not a mistake, it was by design to discourage trump voters into staying home. Most notably they completely missed the mark on mail in ballets. What I'm referring to is the fact that they have record of who requested them and the data showed R vs. D requested ballets to be roughly equal & in some cases more Republicans had requested mail ins. This is a huge RED FLAG. That does not compute. When R vs D mail in ballets were about equal in MI & WI, yet in the dead off night they add 140,000 mail in votes to Biden & every last one was a Biden Vote??? Really all those military mail ins and not a Trump vote? RED FLAG. Keep in mind the reputable polls also predicted a fair number of Registered Democrats actually voted for Trump. This is fact, as evidenced by almost 100% increase in the Black and Hispanic Trump vote. They did not change there party affiliation, no they just voted for Trump.

Again, as you said it was predicted that Trump would take an early lead, but the mail in vote would lean heavy D and dwindle the lead. You've got to ask yourself who predicted it?? CNN or MSNBC the Pollsters that were 10+% wrong. Yes that's who predicted it. It was a narrative from the same people that said Benghazi was caused by some Hippy dude in California's YouTube video. They put out the narrative their told to put out. Just before the election the trustworthy Pollsters like Trafalgar were singing a different tune. They had data showing the requested mail in ballets were nearly equal and in some cases over 50% R contrary to main stream media. The main stream media never once mentioned the military mail in ballets that always break heavy R. Think about how the Mil gets treated under a republican administration vs Democrat. It's no wonder their heavy R's.

Do you know how many times someone has won Florida and Ohio and lost the election? Never is the answer! RED FLAG

All the pollsters even the stupid ones have consistently said if a Republican gets 16-18% of the Black vote & 30% Hispanic it's game over for the Democrats. Trump did and supposedly lost? RED FLAG

The last thing I'll say is I do spend time in major cities. I'm an essential worker and have been non stop since covid working in DC, Baltimore, Arlington, Fairfax, & New Jersey. The thing that struck me most the past several months was the unusual lack of enthusiasm for Joe Biden. Driving in New Jersey for example I'd see Democrat campaign signs in the yards for the local races, but none for Biden Harris. Very different from 2016. Biden had no ground game. By far the largest increase in new voter registration was for Republicans. In typically tight states (Florida/Ohio) Trump increased the win margins by a lot. Coincidentally Florida & Ohio have some of the most secure voting practices. Yet I'm to believe the trend reversed in 3 or 4 key battleground states? The same states where Biden in the last debate said he wanted to end fossel fuel production. States with a long history & reputation for voting fraud! No it just doesn't compute.

Interesting how Biden's support was higher than Obama's levels in places like Philly, yet plummeted in places with strong and transparent election staff like miami, orlando, cleveland, etc. Biden did worse in every metro area except philly, Milwaukee, atlanta, and detroit. I am sure there is nothing to that though because the same tv networks who I can trust to be honest about gun related crime and gun laws will be very honest about the election!

Reactions: pwc001
We will be riding the roller coaster for a while. Things will get back to normal eventually. Is what will really hurt is if we start having nuts doing mass shootings again.
Yeah, kinda funny mass shootings are down since COVID and election season.....

i'm not even a little bit worried.

Interesting how Biden's support was higher than Obama's levels in places like Philly, yet plummeted in places with strong and transparent election staff like miami, orlando, cleveland, etc. Biden did worse in every metro area except philly, Milwaukee, atlanta, and detroit. I am sure there is nothing to that though because the same tv networks who I can trust to be honest about gun related crime and gun laws will be very honest about the election!
Just a microcosm but in Baltimore city voter turn out was down about 10% for this election vs. 2016. Part of that is due to mass exodus from Balt.
Trump got 90% of what he pulled in 2016 whereas Biden got 89% of what Killary got in 2016.
Maryland/Baltimore is a good bellwether to compare places like Philly. I suspect only the normal level of fraud in Baltimore because MD is 10 electoral votes in the bag for any Democrat, no point in cheating there. Trump did 1% better in Balt city in 2020 so how did he loose so much ground in only the cities within the states that matter? Does not compute!

This thread is about the future of semi-autos in America, I know politics plays into it but can we try to keep this thread on track.

This thread is about the future of semi-autos in America, I know politics plays into it but can we try to keep this thread on track.

Yeah, sorry about getting too political on the thread and taking it over. I will back out now other than saying one last time I will not comply.

Well now we sit back and watch that corrupt old fool and that hag of a women fuck up this country.

I would celebrate if i thought all those people actually voted ...

yall do realize the Govt does not have any legal right to ban, or otherwise regulate firearms.....right?

nowhere in the constitution does it grant anyone the right to regulate firearms.....hell, it explicitly states the opposite.

them trying to ban semiautos is like me trying to ban you from buying milk.....it doesnt matter how much i stomp my feet and threaten you.....just because i said your milk is illegal doesnt make it true.

fuck, grow a pair, load a mag, and stop letting the govt think they have more power than they actually do.

You obviously have your head in the sand. You have nothing but a piece of paper the dems dont care. Want to see a nation disarm its citizen? plenty of examples and please dont give me the BS about "the constitution", the only thing standing between us and the dems is SCOTUS - thank god Trump got 3 seats.

Man some people dont think much. Go have a look at the US governments record when people dont comply -- all the way back to the native americans, ruby ridge, waco shit man whatcha smokin. Dont be ignorant .

Reactions: holy cow
Sorry......... had to go back and read OP. Thread title is pretty wide open.

Already said my peace on future of semi auto's. I wasn't kidding about deleting post #25 in 2 days, but since you quoted it I cant:cautious:

Not worried about ATF. Everything I own is above board. I just hate the fact that any anti gun puke or legislator can go to a board like this to figure out what the workarounds are and then proceed to close them.

Not worried about ATF. Everything I own is above board. I just hate the fact that any anti gun puke or legislator can go to a board like this to figure out what the workarounds are and then proceed to close them.
Today it is...

Sorry......... had to go back and read OP. Thread title is pretty wide open.

Already said my peace on future of semi auto's. I wasn't kidding about deleting post #25 in 2 days, but since you quoted it I cant:cautious:

You can delete the post. When someone clicks on the link to the deleted post, there will be a screen that pops up that says to the effect "Oops, looks like what you're looking for can't be found".

You're good to go.

You can delete the post. When someone clicks on the link to the deleted post, there will be a screen that pops up that says to the effect "Oops, looks like what you're looking for can't be found".

You're good to go.
Yes, but I can't delete the quote. So no point.
Information stays. Every year I go to the state house to fight the ati gun BS & I know some of those rat bastards look at forums like this to get ideas. I want to give hide members good info not help the bad 2A actors.

We will be riding the roller coaster for a while. Things will get back to normal eventually. Is what will really hurt is if we start having nuts doing mass shootings again.
Im sure the dems have some planned to drum up anti-gun sentiment in the sheep.

I am sure they have some stuff up their sleeves but at the moment they have much more pressing matters going on that are going to last for some time. Everybody on the hill thinks they no the answer to control it. Shutting the economy down has already devastated many and more to come. This thing is going to have to run its coarse with doors open and hope for the best. People are going to get it and some are going to die. It is life as we are living it now. People are going to have to use their head and best judgement and move forward through it.

My hope (and my vote) is that the US can evolve to the way the state of Oregon does this. Even with a heavy lean towards Democratic policies and majority elected government ... my 2nd Amendment rights are strong, popular, and protected. Every time anti-gun legislation comes up, all of the Republicans and a significant percentage of the Democrats vote it down. I can buy AR's, semi's, large mags, etc., purchase and receive same-day, buy and own suppressors and SBR's, unrestricted ammunition purchases, and enjoy all the glory of exercising my 2nd Amendment rights, including the right to carry concealed or open.

You can "love" or "hate" Oregon for whatever reason (most of us that live here "love" it) ... but you have to admit that the peaceful coexistence of a Democratic majority with strong gun-rights and protections ... would be a good evolutionary model for the rest of the country. IMHO ...

The AR is probably safe but the magazines with capacity above ten rounds will likely come back to the forefront.
The great likelihood is that a magazine ban or AR ban will require 60 votes to pass, so it probably isn't happening. There may be rinos, but there aren't enough to get to 60, and even in the low probability event of 2 blue in GA, there is still a low probability of breaking the filibuster with just 50 votes. If not, there is zero chance.

A lot of people here don't seem to understand how the senate works. I am kind of surprised. And kind of dismayed.

You can "love" or "hate" Oregon for whatever reason (most of us that live here "love" it) ... but you have to admit that the peaceful coexistence of a Democratic majority with strong gun-rights and protections ... would be a good evolutionary model for the rest of the country. IMHO ...

It is only a good evolutionary model if you think Dem policies ex-guns are good. I don't, so it sounds like shit to me. Unlike most in here, I am not upset to see Dumpy gone, but that doesn't mean I believe anything other than what I did before. I can tell you that I sure as hell would not want my state to mimic Oregon.

The great likelihood is that a magazine ban or AR ban will require 60 votes to pass, so it probably isn't happening. There may be rinos, but there aren't enough to get to 60, and even in the low probability event of 2 blue in GA, there is still a low probability of breaking the filibuster with just 50 votes. If not, there is zero chance.

A lot of people here don't seem to understand how the senate works. I am kind of surprised. And kind of dismayed.
Also ... until the Supreme Court definitively rules on topics like "Magazine Capacity" ... those issues will continue to be adjudicated by the individual State courts, as they are now.

Reactions: pwc001

I don’t think they’re going to get anything done, like those here who fear no Ger about my door getting kicked down... But they will try, and that is unsettling.

Also ... until the Supreme Court definitively rules on topics like "Magazine Capacity" ... those issues will continue to be adjudicated by the individual State courts, as they are now.
I would not be surprised to see them take up some of these cases relatively soon. Could hear something as soon as tomorrow or on the next few Mondays as far as adding to the docket.

I don’t think they’re going to get anything done, like those here who fear no Ger about my door getting kicked down... But they will try, and that is unsettling.
The point is that without the filibuster being killed, they won't even try on legislation. They don't bring up losers just to lose. Maybe after 2022.

If there's anything semi-auto or mags you wanted that hold more than 10 rounds, buy them now, not because they might be banned, but because prices are going to skyrocket and availability is going to be non-existent simply due to panic buying. Did no one learn anything during Obama? All they have to do is mention gun control and prices will skyrocket, panic buying ramp up again. Obama rarely pushed gun control aside some gun show loopholes, red flag laws, mental health etc. They never made a real push for anything significant, he used all his political full majority points to get Obamacare through in his first term. Even so it still impacted ammo and gun prices/availability until Trump was elected. Biden's aids have already said guns are one of his major agendas. He was there on the ground for the Brady Act, and 94' AWB, he's a close friend and supporter of Giffords, he's not going to stay quiet on guns.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/ That's not the write up of someone who is going to stay quiet on gun control. Again, makes no difference if anything passes, they just have to keep talking about it and it will fuel panic buying constantly.

Ammo is too late, mark my words we won't see normal ammo prices/availability for years, and the current prices of $600/case for 9mm are probably going to sound cheap in 2021. Should the country like the first 2 years of Biden, and they take more senate seats in 2022, the 94 AWB will probably seem like a nice option.

Do you really think Philadelphia is full of a bunch of Trump supporters who got screwed by some conspiracy? Have you been there? Even looked at the pictures of the streets right now with the people celebrating? You think those are all deep state plants?
The courts will determine if there is adequate proof, not what you or I think is proof. Sorry to see Americans such as yourself just give up the ball with no fight.

The point is that without the filibuster being killed, they won't even try on legislation. They don't bring up losers just to lose. Maybe after 2022.
Next awful mass shooting, I think they’ll bring it up for the purposes of following through on one of their primary campaign promises... they have to. Then they can blame it on Republicans and/or the courts if it doesn’t pass. We will see...

I don’t give two shits what anybody says, republicans are majority spineless fucking bastards.. We all claim and talk a big show but when the republicans controlled the house and the senate when trump was elected they fought trump worse than the Democratic Party did what a fucking embarrassment! Trump did more for this country in 4 years with everyone fighting him than any other president in my lifetime put together! The republicans should of prosecuted Hilary for Benghazi but didn’t should of prosecuted Obama and BIDEN for sending a ship load a SHIP LOAD of unmarked bills to Iran. Don’t even get me started on Joe and Hunter. Also we republicans claim to be so big and tough but where we’re all of us when the Democrats Burned down city’s across our once great nation? Where were our huge protests that should of been bigger than there’s when the black man blew the head of a small white child off? Where were we guys? We the so called back bone of America let this shit happen. When are we going to quit being all talk and put our mother fucking foots down?

Next awful mass shooting, I think they’ll bring it up for the purposes of following through on one of their primary campaign promises... they have to. Then they can blame it on Republicans and/or the courts if it doesn’t pass. We will see...
I'm sure they will bring it up. You are lowering the bar though.

I'm sure they will bring it up. You are lowering the bar though.
All I said that high capacity magazines will come back to forefront and they will try to legislate. Pretty sure we’re in agreement on this? Not sure what bar you’re referring to.

How are y'all feeling about this now?? I've downsize my collection significantly since this thread.

Do you think that all ARs will require a tax stamp in the future? Or will they go for a mandatory buyback?

How are y'all feeling about this now?? I've downsize my collection significantly since this thread.

Do you think that all ARs will require a tax stamp in the future? Or will they go for a mandatory buyback?
Are you going to comply with their bullshit? If so, just sell everything.

did you read the latest bill?
you will need to "register" them.
you will have to pay some fees.
you will have to undergo a psychiatric examination to determine if you are fit to own a firearm.
any ex-spouses will be interviewed to determine if you are a safety risk and fit to own a firearm.
some other shit i don't recall off the bat.

otherwise, no real change. :p

did you read the latest bill?
you will need to "register" them.
you will have to pay some fees.
you will have to undergo a psychiatric examination to determine if you are fit to own a firearm.
any ex-spouses will be interviewed to determine if you are a safety risk and fit to own a firearm.
some other shit i don't recall off the bat.

otherwise, no real change. :p
Shhhhhh...

I'm buying bruh! :LOL:

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC