• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BIDENOMICS: Home Foreclosures Rising Nationwide – By 50 Percent or More in Some States!

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

joe-biden-1200x630.jpg

In another sign that Biden is leading the country to ruin, home foreclosures are rising across the nation.

Some states are handling the problem better than others, which is to be expected, but the simple explanation for this is that more and more people are struggling to afford the cost of living. Biden is ruining people’s lives.

Does anyone remember this even being an issue under Trump?

The FOX Business Network reports:

Home foreclosures are soaring nationwide – and rising fastest in these 5 states
Home foreclosures rose again in February as Americans continue to grapple with the ongoing cost-of-living crisis.
That is according to a new report published by real estate data provider ATTOM, which found that there were 32,938 properties in February with foreclosure filings, which includes default notices, scheduled auctions and bank repossessions. That marks an 8% increase from the prior year, although it is down 1% from the previous month.
“The annual uptick in U.S. foreclosure activity hints at shifting dynamics within the housing market,” said ATTOM CEO Rob Barber. “These trends could signify evolving financial landscapes for homeowners, prompting adjustments in market strategies and lending practices.”…
Housing affordability is the worst it has been in decades, thanks to a spike in home prices and mortgage rates. Combined, the two have helped to push the typical salary required nationwide for homeownership up to $106,500 — a stunning 61% increase from the $59,000 required just four years ago, according to Zillow.

Biden and Democrats are too busy pushing climate change to care about this problem.

Foreclosures soaring by 50% or more in several states.
This is the real cost of #Bidenomics. Ridiculous! The American people cannot afford four more years of this mess.https://t.co/fTXqLlVD4U
— Congresswoman Debbie Lesko (@RepDLesko) March 19, 2024

Bidenomics means you can't cover your mortgage. Foreclosures are going up while home affordability is at its worst. In my home state of South Carolina, foreclosures increased 51%. Joe Biden’s economic policies are failing America.https://t.co/nvl9DXxgZN
— Rep. Jeff Duncan (@RepJeffDuncan) March 18, 2024

But the economy is doing GREAT!
Bidenomics pic.twitter.com/ZItFomA7mO
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) March 21, 2024

This is why it doesn’t matter when Biden or his media allies try to tell the American people that everything is going great.

People can see what is happening all around them.

The march to misery is not accidental, and whoever is wearing the “Biden suit” has nothing to do with it. B.O. and big Mike were installed to further the goals of the WEF, with a lot of assistance from embedded bureaucrats financed by Soros and Gates. The big business control initiative is headed by Mr. Fink.

Not sticking up for the useless prick but how much of this is due to people living way beyond their means? Everyone around here seems to have to have new vehicles, including the 16 year old kids running around in nicer shit than I drive. Then add in the $8 coffee at least once a day and nobody cooks anymore. All you have to do is drive by all the restaurants any night and see every parking lot is full.

It will get much worse.

Daniel 7:4 KJV: The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, ...

Plucking-Turkeys-.jpg

America saw the Democrats attempt to destroy the housing market in 2008 with their manufactured "housing crisis". Mega banks didn't lose a dime, the average homeowner got crushed. Millions lost their homes, the auto market was almost destroyed. All in another of their attempts to blame the GOP to take power, and it brought in the "magic negro". We all know the downhill avalanche we've been on since then.

The chinese virus was to get Trump and in it's wake once again real estate is taking the brunt of the damage. We are just now starting to see the hit on commercial real estate and it's hasn't peaked yet. This is going to be a very bad ride all by itself and then add in all the other bullshit going on in America.

Trump won the lawful electoral vote by about 30 million in the 2020 election. Biden won the fraud.
Man are you a conspiracy nut or what?! Biden won fair and square. Absolutely no fraud. Most secure elections ever!

Man, I can't even type that and not get aggravated. Trump got more votes for reelection than even Obama and somehow lost and you're trying to tell me there's no cheating involved? No, I don't want to purchase swampland or the bridge you have for sale

M

Not sticking up for the useless prick but how much of this is due to people living way beyond their means? Everyone around here seems to have to have new vehicles, including the 16 year old kids running around in nicer shit than I drive. Then add in the $8 coffee at least once a day and nobody cooks anymore. All you have to do is drive by all the restaurants any night and see every parking lot is full.
Times are tough but lots of people make it way harder for themselves than it needs to be. They want the standard of living they would work up to in several years, but they want it now.

All of my friends make more than me and I always have more money than they do. Of course, I drive a 24 year old truck and do the maintenance myself. I wear cheap clothes and cook my own meals. Then whenever I decide to drop some saved up money on a new scope or taking a training course they all say "Oh, must be nice..."

Man are you a conspiracy nut or what?! Biden won fair and square. Absolutely no fraud. Most secure elections ever!

Man, I can't even type that and not get aggravated. Trump got more votes for reelection than even Obama and somehow lost and you're trying to tell me there's no cheating involved? No, I don't want to purchase swampland or the bridge you have for sale

M
If they had won fair and square, they would have stepped forward and offered to show the evidence. Instead, they have done everything in their power to attack conservatives who KNOW the election was stolen.

The govts of damn near every country in the world KNOWS it was stolen. With the CIA controlling the major media, they've gone the route every other dictator in history has used.

Not sticking up for the useless prick but how much of this is due to people living way beyond their means?

It's inflation vs stagnant wages. I could come up with thousands of examples but most people just don't want to hear it. They'd rather complain about how everybody is lazy and nobody wants to mow their lawn for 15$ an hour.

Times are tough but lots of people make it way harder for themselves than it needs to be. They want the standard of living they would work up to in several years, but they want it now.

All of my friends make more than me and I always have more money than they do. Of course, I drive a 24 year old truck and do the maintenance myself. I wear cheap clothes and cook my own meals. Then whenever I decide to drop some saved up money on a new scope or taking a training course they all say "Oh, must be nice..."

That's exactly my point. Everyone wants to blame it on someone else instead of taking accountability for their actions. The "oh, it must be nice" shit pisses me off. I spent half my career working on the road and missed out on a lot of shit in order to have the things I do. I make half of what I did in 2011 and still live comfortably. Would I love to have a new truck and a new house? Absolutely, but I know I can't afford it comfortably so I'll stick with what I have.

It's inflation vs stagnant wages. I could come up with thousands of examples but most people just don't want to hear it. They'd rather complain about how everybody is lazy and nobody wants to mow their lawn for 15$ an hour.

I don't disagree with that but that isn't the entire problem. Nobody wants to mow grass for $15 an hour, yet customers also won't pay the prices the contractor would be charging if he's paying his guys $30 plus an hour. It's a double edge sword.

I don't disagree with that but that isn't the entire problem. Nobody wants to mow grass for $15 an hour, yet customers also won't pay the prices the contractor would be charging if he's paying his guys $30 plus an hour. It's a double edge sword.

Most won’t pay because they cannot, their wages have been fucked by inflation or they’re retired on a fixed income etc.

When I was in high school during the 90s I would do odd jobs for people at 12-15 an hour. Clean gutters etc. Mathematically that’s 25-30 an hour. Except everything was much cheaper too so it went farther.

Our government has its middle finger pressed firmly on the scale and they aren’t letting up anytime soon.

Most won’t pay because they cannot, their wages have been fucked by inflation or they’re retired on a fixed income etc.

When I was in high school during the 90s I would do odd jobs for people at 12-15 an hour. Clean gutters etc. Mathematically that’s 25-30 an hour. Except everything was much cheaper too so it went farther.

Our government has its middle finger pressed firmly on the scale and they aren’t letting up anytime soon.

12-15 an hour back then was still cheaper than paying a business that had to carry insurance and pay employees. Why do you think high school kids still do that in the summers for cash? Since you are stuck on stagnant wages, do you want McDonald's to pay $25 plus an hour too?

How can polls show that Trump and Biden are nearly tied?

Who reports on or publishes polls? Other lying sacks of shit, which is what humans do better than any other creature?

My comment goes back to this thread/article listed in the similar threads below.

Yet you still see polls showing that Trump and Biden are essentially tied. With as fucked up as this country has become, how can Trump not be leading by 20 points? Americans have become fucking retarded, seriously.
Or the polls are complete bullshit

Yet you still see polls showing that Trump and Biden are essentially tied. With as fucked up as this country has become, how can Trump not be leading by 20 points? Americans have become fucking retarded, seriously.
Retarded is an understatement. It's only getting worse, too...

I often wonder what life will be like 50 years from now and find solace in the fact that I won't be around to see it.

Retarded is an understatement. It's only getting worse, too...

I often wonder what life will be like 50 years from now and find solace in the fact that I won't be around to see it.

I'm curious to see what it will be like in 20 years, I don't even want to think about 50 years.

Not sticking up for the useless prick but how much of this is due to people living way beyond their means?
How about addressing the REAL problem.

Homeowners insurance going through the roof, all due to increased cost to rebuild.

States and counties doing re-assessments and skyrocketing home values. Taxes follow and soon you have a recipe for a very affordable house to become borderline unaffordable, and borderline affordable like you mentioned becoming unaffordable.

There are some in the crowd of living at the edge of their means and beyond and there are some getting pushed there. They don’t want you to own anything and the plan to take it is shining through. The real question is, can it be salvaged, or are we sunk.

Homeowners insurance going through the roof, all due to increased cost to rebuild.
That's a very big reason but it's not the only one. State Farm spends over a BILLION dollars a year on just advertising. Naming football stadiums, hiring Arnold Schwarzenegger, etc., all cost a bucket load of money that could be used to reduce rates.

Inflation is not under control for starters, everything continues to go up, it ain't gonna stop for quite awhile.
This administration keeps spending like no tomorrow , Yellen is more concerned with climate change, social equity , and other stupid crap than doing her job. Part of which is to tell this administration that they're out of control spending is causing all kinds of problems for the average American.
Powell played politics keeping interest rates artificially low because of "covid" , this set off rapidly rising home prices which resulted in inflation launching into the stratosphere. Then he had to start raising interest rates at a rapid rate to cool inflation ( he was too late)further causing more economic damage and harm to the average working American. How did that idiot forget the lessons of 08?
Washington is full of idiots.

Where are stagnant wages? Everywhere is hiring and paying more than they ever have by a large amount. Our company has been desperately trying to hire and offering really good pay and benefits but nobody even applies

The national debt went from 23T to 33T under Biden. The Federal Reserve is now squeezing that 11T worth of "inflation" out of the middle class. A whole lot of folks are now finding out that they aren't in the middle class anymore.

Correct. They are printing their way to prosperity and the rest of us aren't invited.

I found the previous guys "25$ burger flipper" comment hilarious. Oh my God they'll get 25 dollars! In a few years that will be just enough to afford a cardboard box behind McDonalds lol.

Polls are all fake like the BOTs that post liberal horseshit all over the net

but see this video at about 6:30

This has to be staged right? The white guy at 6:30 can't really believe what he is saying? or does he?

Yeah we fucked

• Haha
Reactions: PryorExteriors
I find it funny that you actually believe the polls....

Doc

States and counties doing re-assessments and skyrocketing home values. Taxes follow and soon you have a recipe for a very affordable house to become borderline unaffordable, and borderline affordable like you mentioned becoming unaffordable.

There are some in the crowd of living at the edge of their means and beyond and there are some getting pushed there. They don’t want you to own anything and the plan to take it is shining through. The real question is, can it be salvaged, or are we sunk.

This is a big part of it.

My insurance went up $80/mo, and my taxes doubled.

My city and county commissioners are trying to pay the city and county workers a fair wage. They've had an open slot for the city engineer (to sign off on building permits and such) for the past 8 years and they're offering a $40k/yr salary!

Stupid things like them realizing they're going to pay $100k to even get enough interest to get a single applicant have caused them to decide it's time to play catch-up.

The problem is everyone is trying to catch-up at different rates.

I'm still dumbfounded people will try to burn their house down themselves to not pay me $100/hr, but they'll pay the plumber $200/hr to snake a drain and not think twice.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
Property taxes shot up 30 percent this year! No notice or real means of recourse to object to it.
With home/property prices shooting up like they have last 3-4 years, the local politicians are wanting more money out of everyone. If the home price bubble bursts like it did in 08 will our property taxes come back down? No way that'll happen. Gov at all levels is screwing everyone over.

The leftist/globalist goal is total economic collapse to the USA and restructure to a Chinese style government controlled, hybrid free enterprise-marxist, hybrid economy. Automobiles, Home mortgages, health insurance, healthcare and pharma are a huge bulk of the American economy that are being heavily manipulated. Government and big business have stacked the deck against the American people. It's just a matter of time before we have a collapse and it will make 2009 look trivial. It's coming.

THis is my take: they lower interest rates to get a buying frenzy, which drives up demand, which drives up cost. This allows people(read middle class) to spend outside of their means. Then fuck things up with inflation and cause people financial hardship, driving them toward foreclosure. This allows banks and investment groups to buy up homes on the cheap, which shrinks the middle class pool of homes to own, forcing them to rent. Wealth distribution.

Reactions: notacos4u

I believe the polls are showing whatever the entity displaying the polls wants to sell.

Anyone stupid enough to vote/support a Democrat deserves what they get...F**k the Republicans too. Cowards & traitors. I'm certain they're exceptions, but...

• Haha
Reactions: PryorExteriors
If your house if foreclosed on and legal proceedings complete and the uniform hangers come remove you from the house, you are officially gone, sleep in a hotel for a couple days.

Can you come back as a squatter 48 hours later and then have squatters right?

asking for a friend