• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Big Enough Rifle Case

OSIAS

Private
Minuteman
May 16, 2012
So I can not seem to find one big enough locally to hold my 338 LM while the scope is attached. Having to re-zero every outing is a pain. Most cases just are not long enough to house the rifle much less the scope.

I did finaly come across a case that was long enough but still not with the scope.

I also kind of hate dumping some cash down without being able to get hands on with it. But locally I have yet to find any other options.

What kind of cases are you all using for the really big rifles?

Re: Big Enough Rifle Case

Pelican 1750 is a monster.

Interior Dimensions (inches): 50.50 x 13.50 x 5.25

Are you looking for a hard case or soft case? What's the total length and width of your stick? How big of a case are you looking for?

Look into a Pelican if you want a hard case, 1750 will house up to 50" x 13"? 1770 will go up to 54" x 15"?

http://www.pelican.com/case_categor...alRows_RecordsetCase=25&CaseSize=Large%&New=%

They can be had on Optics Planet or Amazon for decent prices.

For soft case, Eagle's HSRC which will house up to 51" x 12"? They're kinda hard to find but you'll see some pop up on the For Sale forum every once in a while.

Try giving Scott from Liberty a call. He's got TacOps drag bags that will go up to 51".

http://libertyoptics.com/contents/en-us/d114.html

I have the 1750 for my new stick. Pretty tough mo'fo case. Even TSA can't fuck your shit up. Well they can loose it but you get what I mean.
smile.gif

If you are looking for a soft case...not a tactical case but a good case, look at www.shoot-long.com I have one of their cases and my TRG 42 fist in it easily as does my MAK Tube gun with a 32 inch barrel.

Ed

Just Ordered the Pelican 1750 for 200.00 with 2 day shipping.

I sort of liked that drag bag but the price was double the pelican and its not a hard case so I figured it was a no brainer.

The cheapest I could find it was here.

www.calssportingarmory.com