• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Big thanks to Chris at sport optics

quietmike

Private
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2009
Shelbyville, TN
After weeks of agonizing over price vs. performance I finally decided to drop the coin and get a Schmidt Bender PMii. Buy once, cry once, right?

I saw that sport optic gave special deals to hide members so I gave them a call. Chris helped me and gave me a great deal on a 5-25x56 with a MSR reticle and MTC locking turrets.

I ordered it Thursday and Chris told me he could get it shipped out that day, it arrived Monday.

Was off work today and got it mounted.

WOW!!!! Now I can understand what all the fuss is about. Ridiculously clear optics and adjustments that feel both like a micrometer and a bank vault.

Thanks again to Chris for a great deal on a superb product.

Can't wait to get out to Strategic Edge and try it out.

rifle_zps03664daf.jpg

Attachments

• rifle.jpg
    rifle.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Bought both of mine from him at great prices before the price increase. The quality is amazing as you suggest. Throw in a Spuhr mount and you're set for years of great shooting. Enjoy!

Ditto on the Sportoptics kudos - bought a Nightforce for my M82A1 from them a couple of years back -from Chris too....now need a new scope for my MRAD - will go back to them in a heart beat.
Glad to hear they could turn you order quick. Sometimes S&Bs can take a while.

Chris at Sport Optics offers great customer service
and prices!

Got my Razor and Bobro mount from them. Great service and price. Buy from them with confidence.

Bought both of mine from him at great prices before the price increase. The quality is amazing as you suggest. Throw in a Spuhr mount and you're set for years of great shooting. Enjoy!
Got a gen 1 5-20 razor on the way but i might go s an b the when i go uber expensive.

Have fun with it the msr is a nice reticle, what calibre is the long range?

Just ordered a vortex viper hst 2.5-10x44 for my hunting rig. Great price for us hide members should be here tommorow.