• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms BigHorn 6.5 SAUM Package ####SOLD####

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
All,

I picked this package up at the end of December, 19’ And I have not fired it. I was sucked into the world of night Vision, and it is friggin expensive!!! So something has to give. I am putting this up as a package, and I am pricing it for quick sale. Everything that is stated in the original add plus 2- 5 round AI, and 1-10 round AI magazines. The buyer disclosed after the sale that the Cerakote has some scratches in it, and I’ll try to get pics of the scratches post ASAP. It wasnt a big deal to me as I was going to have the barrel profiled for one of my suppressors and then re-coated. The KMW and DBM are spotless, and look like they just came out of the box. No muzzle device, thread protector include.

Here is the original ad,

I am asking $1850.00 for the entire package plus$40.00 shipping. No Trades at this time. This is an absolute steal on a hammer.

Thanks for looking, PM any questions.

ST42

### Edit ###
Barrel is MTU contour
Yes, everything in the linked ad is included in the asking price.

Last edited:
Someone needs to buy this before I force myself to start reloading.

Complete Package sold to Butler12. Funds received!