• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Bighorn 6.5 saum price drop

black max

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 2, 2012
    world wide
    Selling a custom built long range hammer. The rifle was built by Ryan Hunt of Hunt's Long Range to shoot the heavy 6.5 bullets, which it does extremely well. Here are the details:

-Bighorn long action TL2
    -30" Bartlein 7.5 twist barrel that is threaded 5/8x24
    -Brand new never used OD Green KMW Sentinel stock with IMB chassis and KMW bottom metal
    -Timney thin shoe trigger set at 2.5lbs
    -Action and barrel are ceracoted OD green

I am including Redding type S match dies with bushings, over 100 pcs of ADG brass, around 450 150 SMK bullets and 75 156 Berger EOL bullets.
    Rifle has 650 rounds downt it, still a ton of barrel life left. Consistently shoots in the .2's with both bullets, load data will be given to new owner. If you do not reload, this is not the rifle for you, unless you have deep pockets for the factory Copper Creek ammo. I will consider trades, NO AR15's or hunting rifles.
    Asking $3000.00 now $2800 Shipped to your FFL
    6.5saum.jpg
    6.5saum4.jpg
    6.5saum7.jpg

Last edited:
    I've been asked about trades. Looking for a MK8 1-8 with H27 reticle or an unlimited class USPSA pistol, possibly a Dillon 1050 setup as well

willing to make a deal. I have a newborn at home and have no time for reloading, my loss can be your gain. there is still time to have it delivered by Christmas!

I’ll take this per our comms.

Payment sent.

Last edited: