• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bill Gates on Greenhouse Gases

memtb

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2020
Winchester, Wÿ

In a recent interview, he stated that his goal is to eliminate the production of “all” greenhouse gases” within the next 30 years!

So, with my somewhat limited high school biology education..... here’s my take on this. Humans take in air, which is comprised of 0.03% CO2 prior to being inhaled by a human. The % of CO2 in expelled air from a human runs from 4.6% to 5.0%. Using this data to formulate my conclusion ......Bill Gates wants to eliminate the human race! Jus Say’n! 🤪 memtb

Bill Gates pays money to offset his huge carbon footprint so he can fly his jets and live life without sacrificing a thing. I plan to pay up for my carbon footprint when its time to turn in this body that is leased from the big guy up stairs.

What i did appreciate is that Bill Gates gave us 30 years to live as apposed to the 12 years that AOC gave us which is now 7.5 years roughly.

Screenshot_20210221-120152.png

His Yellowstone club house gets a tanker of propane every few weeks. You can tell his house by the green grass along the driveway since he has radiant heat to keep it clear.

He literally burns more propane in a week than most burn in a year to save himself the possibility his housekeeper could slip on ice and sue him. While he heats the outdoors...

But every few years he may want to stay there for a weekend. So it's all worth it. Us little guys are screwing it up for him.

Someone has to ask these asshats what happens if the magnetic poles reverse again and wipe out life, what plan do they have for that if you don't mind me asking.

Pole reversal has happened before.

From everything I have read, there is no extinction level fossil record associated with pole reversal.

But idk about geese. Geese might be fucked.

One little problem with your plan Mr Gates.

"Scientists are finding hidden climate time bombs—vast reservoirs of carbon dioxide and methane—scattered under the seafloor across the planet. And the fuses are burning. Caps of frozen CO2 or methane, called hydrates, contain the potent greenhouse gases, keeping them from escaping into the ocean and atmosphere."

Fix that one Mr Gates!!!!!

Reactions: BLEE
Pole reversal has happened before.

From everything I have read, there is no extinction level fossil record associated with pole reversal.

But idk about geese. Geese might be fucked.
I'm not really concerned. I can learn to flip the compass indications in my truck when driving. South is north, west is east. How hard can that be.

One little problem with your plan Mr Gates.

"Scientists are finding hidden climate time bombs—vast reservoirs of carbon dioxide and methane—scattered under the seafloor across the planet. And the fuses are burning. Caps of frozen CO2 or methane, called hydrates, contain the potent greenhouse gases, keeping them from escaping into the ocean and atmosphere."

Fix that one Mr Gates!!!!!
Maybe he can chug up there on his mwga yacht and burn a couple thousands gallons of diesel to investigate.

If everyone would just do their part, we can make such as impact. And by "everyone" I wasn't referring to myself.

Reactions: lash
Maybe he can chug up there on his mwga yacht and burn a couple thousands gallons of diesel to investigate.

If everyone would just do their part, we can make such as impact. And by "everyone" I wasn't referring to myself.

I do believe there has been more than 1 study that human's are only responsible for just a fraction of the greenhouse gas emissions over the last 100 years. The United States has decreased their emissions more than any other large industrial country in the world. Yet these SJWs seem to think that the US can fix this problem by restricting ALL of our greenhouse gases. If the rest of the world could reduce their emissions as much as the US, there would be no issues.

Reactions: 10ring'r and memtb
Someone has to ask these asshats what happens if the magnetic poles reverse again and wipe out life, what plan do they have for that if you don't mind me asking.

If all life on the planet gets wiped out, they plan on Increasing taxes of course.

• Haha
Reactions: HD1911 and candyx
It's the same bullshit as it ever was.

Get on a debate that is primarily split between conservatives and communists. You'll automatically have 40-50% of the people supporting your idea, regardless of how retarded and/or disproven it is due to them basically wanting whatever the opposite of what the other side wants/agrees with.

Then you just keep saying how people believe you, and those that don't are (insert bullshit here) deniers.

Ride that pony until its so beaten to death you can't go any further with it, then recycle the bullshit and alter it slightly while saying 'but this time we're right because of what we learned last time!' and rinse/repeat.

Bill Gates is a fucking hack.

Reactions: lash and jetech
Damn, this bill gates guy just keeps making me think of tasty grilled steak

The guy is a friggin' computer programer for crying-out-loud. What makes him an expert on all the crap he has been running his mouth on. It seems every time I open up a news source, Bill Gates has said... I sick of this self-declared expert and everyone else like him.

The "carbon credit" thing reminds me of the Europeans who would trade worthless trinkets to dumb natives for gold and precious stones. When someone says "carbon credit" they might as well be saying shiny bottle caps in my mind

Also gates believes in this soooo much.....hes not been willing to downsize his lifestyle/home/jets one iota, besides if hes as good at running the world as making a OS well lol

Reactions: geek65 and lash
I do believe there has been more than 1 study that human's are only responsible for just a fraction of the greenhouse gas emissions over the last 100 years. The United States has decreased their emissions more than any other large industrial country in the world. Yet these SJWs seem to think that the US can fix this problem by restricting ALL of our greenhouse gases. If the rest of the world could reduce their emissions as much as the US, there would be no issues.

Xenophobe!

• Love
Reactions: Bender
The guy is a friggin' marketing genius for crying-out-loud. What makes him an expert on all the crap he has been running his mouth on. It seems every time I open up a news source, Bill Gates has said... I sick of this self-declared expert and everyone else like him.

Fixed it.

I fail to see why anyone listens to a software engineer about anything other than computer related topics. Even then their product is shitty and in constant need of updates that may or may not work or take several hours to complete.

In a recent interview, he stated that his goal is to eliminate the production of “all” greenhouse gases” within the next 30 years!

So, with my somewhat limited high school biology education..... here’s my take on this. Humans take in air, which is comprised of 0.03% CO2 prior to being inhaled by a human. The % of CO2 in expelled air from a human runs from 4.6% to 5.0%. Using this data to formulate my conclusion ......Bill Gates wants to eliminate the human race! Jus Say’n! 🤪 memtb

What Bill Gates wants most of all is to eliminate the chance of anyone else gaining wealth or living a nice middle class living. Once Bill Gates gets everyone on earth reduced to abject poverty and forced into enslavement, working for peasant wages in a factory him and his Chinese overlords control and slowly starving to death and dying at the age of 60 or so, then he will be happy.

What Bill Gates wants most of all is to eliminate the chance of anyone else gaining wealth or living a nice middle class living. Once Bill Gates gets everyone on earth reduced to abject poverty and forced into enslavement, working for peasant wages in a factory him and his Chinese overlords control and slowly starving to death and dying at the age of 60 or so, then he will be happy.

OIP.RpdxJIwXzdPfslZxkI0vqAHaJl

Imho, what these "elites/rich"want, is to play God and eliminate any competition. It's better to be one of the "group", than let an outsider vie for a spot in said group. They try and keep as many sticks out of the fire, as possible. Mac

Imho, what these "elites/rich"want, is to play God and eliminate any competition. It's better to be one of the "group", than let an outsider vie for a spot in said group. They try and keep as many sticks out of the fire, as possible. Mac

I think lots is also boredom, I mean when you can buy ANYTHING you want, having a fancy car or nice home is meh, much more entertaining to buy people and get them to do things they normally wouldn’t want to do. It’s like having a ant farm.

Reactions: Jgunner
I think lots is also boredom, I mean when you can buy ANYTHING you want, having a fancy car or nice home is meh, much more entertaining to buy people and get them to do things they normally wouldn’t want to do. It’s like having a ant farm.
It might be some of that, but, mostly, I think money/wealth, makes you stupid. I'm not a real religious man, but, I do have faith. God's going to have a special place for these F's, that thought they were good enough to be "Him". These people are sick. It's not about the "good of the people", it's "what seat at the table", they can achieve. When you can do what you describe above, with wealth, you lose all sense of reality. Mac

You do have to wonder who he sold his soul to. He's not acting like a normal billionaire. He has some kind of agenda and I'm sure it's actually someone else's agenda.

Reactions: lash
It might be some of that, but, mostly, I think money/wealth, makes you stupid. I'm not a real religious man, but, I do have faith. God's going to have a special place for these F's, that thought they were good enough to be "Him". These people are sick. It's not about the "good of the people", it's "what seat at the table", they can achieve. When you can do what you describe above, with wealth, you lose all sense of reality. Mac

They haven’t lost touch with reality, that is reality.

The ruling class has been doing this since the dawn of history, look at the Pharos of Egypt, senate and rulers of Rome, or modern government and government backed corporate rulers of today.
also one of the reasons for the advent of modern religion, keeps the peasants in line “well he’ll get his when god gets him” as they calmly and obediently walk to the gallows.

I thought Brits were forbidden to eat anything not soy based.

I thought British beef had disappeared from the mad cow disease outbreak in the 90's.

Now that I think about it, after COVID, wonder if mad cow was a bioweapon?

"The British Government enquiry took the view that the cause was not scrapie, as had originally been postulated, but was some event in the 1970s that could not be identified.[17]"

That’s mostly what he’s talking about. All of this climate global cooling change warning nonsense is actually about eugenics and how the people that feel they are superior think the world’s population should only be several million. And guess what? You ain’t a part of that club

BG wants to eliminate all you excess carbon units, especially those who talk back and ruin his pristine views and keep just enough to ensure maximum profits.

This conversation started on Feb 21, 2021

I have pondered the concept of "Population Control". At first I was not buying into the concept.
After watching some of the dumbest people initiating some of the most preposterous legislation...
I do think population control could eliminate many of the issues that have appeared over the past several years.
It could eliminate many random shootings and attacks on innocent individuals, lower the number of people being sex trafficked, could curtain the migration of illegals across the southern border, would reduce the number of people on the dole, eliminate the over loaded ER's and reduce highway traffic.

Unfortunate result would be the downsizing of Walmart.

Unfortunate result would be the downsizing of Walmart.

I guess that depends on one's opinion of Walmart. I group them with the Dollar Whatevers and Aldis. I would say I would not miss them, but they do the rest of us a favor by keeping their clientele away from the less ghetto stores.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
i reckon its time for e to chime in some worthless drivel.

Bill Gates is a greenhouse gas. Methane. Came straight out of a cows ass."

All of these lying, conniving, manipulating fat cats, know damn good and well they are bullshitting the ignorant masses. They know the ignorant can be scared into relinquishing every freedom that is given by God. They also know there is no climate change that can be controlled by humans. This climate change / global warming / greenhouse gas drivel is nothing more than backdoor marxism and tyranny. History proves that there is only one remedy for what ails them. Yes, I know I'm preaching to the choir.

Last edited:
I think you guys miss the picture. You aren't even addressing the NUMBER ONE GREEN HOUSE GAS: WATER.

that's right and what's the biggest source of water vapor?

Oceans

Drain the oceans
It's for the children.

Don't fart, it produces methane
Don't breathe it produces CO2
Stop drinking water