• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Billet Aluminum Reloading Trays

230grRN

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2011
Michigan
www.adarms.net
Billet aluminum reloading trays, engraved with the caliber of your choice!

223, PPC, 308, 284, and magnum available. 338 Lapua available next week

These are 55rd trays, I had them made this way so when doing brass prep there will always be an empty row between what you've done and what your working on, this is handy if you get distracted or have to leave and come back for some reason.

$25 ea plus shipping on the standard sizes,
$35 ea plus shipping for the 338 Lapua

Shipping is $7.20 for up to 2 trays.

Attachments

• photo47668.jpg
    photo47668.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 143
  • photo47669.jpg
    photo47669.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 143
I could probably use a couple of 25 round trays but I was really looking for a couple of 50 round trays that would fit in the bottom of a GI 50BMG ammo can like this one.
c1BfUAc.jpg
Currently using a cheap MTM 50 round 12ga shell holder that has very inconsistent hole diameters

Reactions: Balor
I could probably use a couple of 25 round trays but I was really looking for a couple of 50 round trays that would fit in the bottom of a GI 50BMG ammo can like this one.
c1BfUAc.jpg
Currently using a cheap MTM 50 round 12ga shell holder that has very inconsistent hole diameters

I can make whatever you want, it's keeping the price down, that's the tough part.

c1BfUAc.jpg

I measured a can I had here and could make them for $80 ea plus shipping for 50rd tray to fit in a can.

How thick are the 6.5 Creedmoor trays? 223/5.56 trays?

I would like to order 2 - 6.5 creedmoor please. I am away from my computer currently, but will send a PM in the next few hours. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Got my four billet aluminum .50 BMG reloading trays this week. They are AWESOME!

Noone that I know of makes a really first rate tray for the BMG. Until now. These are rugged, stable and deep enough to hold the cartridge case stable. Each tray holds 25 cases, so I can make enough tor a whole belt at a time. They are ideal for powder dropping as they hold the cases in a really stable manner.

Thanks 230 for undertaking the custom order... and making a product that I think needed to be made! You deserve to sell a ton of these! Well done!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Got my four billet aluminum .50 BMG reloading trays this week. They are AWESOME!

Noone that I know of makes a really first rate tray for the BMG. Until now. These are rugged, stable and deep enough to hold the cartridge case stable. Each tray holds 25 cases, so I can make enough tor a whole belt at a time. They are ideal for powder dropping as they hold the cases in a really stable manner.

Thanks 230 for undertaking the custom order... and making a product that I think needed to be made! You deserve to sell a ton of these! Well done!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Your welcome Sir!!

50rd 50 BMG Reloading blocks now available! Made to fit nicely in a 50 cal ammo can! $80 ea plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_2851.jpg
    IMG_2851.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2852.jpg
    IMG_2852.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 41
Ordered 1 each 6.5 Creedmoor, 223 Remington and 6PPC trays on May 3, received them on May 6, Andy got them out the door right freekin now! The blocks are VERY nice! You can see swirl marks on the face but you can't hang a fingernail in them. Another plus is the ledge on the sides at the top, easy to pick up! They are also heavy which I like, they won't be scooting around my loading desk. Now I can put my delrin blocks away. Money well spent!