• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bin Laden Hunter: I had Help

Re: Bin Laden Hunter: I had Help

I think that is great.

The Dude abides...

I thought Jeffrey Lebowski was a fictional character. You really do learn somethin new every day.

Batshit comes to mind.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Batshit comes to mind. </div></div>

Yea... foremost.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Batshit comes to mind.</div></div>

tucker301, at 3:35 minutes to about 4:00 he calls you out!!

You, just sitting there on your couch with your laptop and espresso talking shit about the man who's getting it done!!

laugh.gif

It's diet Mtn. Dew. I don't drink $6.00 coffee.

Even though I believe that he is totally "Bat-Shit-Crazy" I do applaud his efforts. However I'm also glad that no one had to risk their lives to go in and rescue this guy.

How's the old saying go..... People who aren't bat shit crazy rarely make history.

Something like that
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How's the old saying go..... People who aren't bat shit crazy rarely make history.

Something like that
smile.gif
</div></div>

And just think of the story he will have to tell his grandkids. I can see a future book deal in the works.

perfect oppurtunity to send him back with some "black money" and support...if he gets caught, plausible deniability cause he worked on his own before...

bat shit or not, love the attitude, what america is / was about.

Give this guy a medal! If I was president all the people on death row would have a shot at Binny boy. The first one that could plop his severed head on my desk would walk. We'll call them "Guano Team 6"

Ya gotta admire the guy, he's doing stuff everybody else just dreams about.Doesn't sound like he's too interested in the $25mill either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">perfect oppurtunity to send him back with some "black money" and support...if he gets caught, plausible deniability cause he worked on his own before...

bat shit or not, love the attitude, what america is / was about. </div></div>
I like this idea
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Legba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give this guy a medal! If I was president all the people on death row would have a shot at Binny boy. The first one that could plop his severed head on my desk would walk. We'll call them "Guano Team 6" </div></div>
I like this as well.
My only concern would be that the death row criminals would off each other before they reached their mark.....wait........ thats like a win/win situation. Either way we win.
I believe that America needs to implement a terrorist hunting expedition and 1 thru 10 on the watch list is worth a pretty penny. #1 is worth about $10 million, #2 about $2 million and the lowest on the 1 thru 10 is worth $100 thousand. And post the wanted list around the world and update it as one succedes the other. If they could just get rid of the red tape and make it easy to feed the expedition and transport the hunters. Forget cape buffalo, spring bok and gazelle... Lets hunt
......................SmokeRolls

Wouldn't that be awesome if he acually found him?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the wrench</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya gotta admire the guy, he's doing stuff everybody else just dreams about.Doesn't sound like he's too interested in the $25mill either. </div></div>

During OEF I I had the oppurtunity to climb around the mountains one day with the CSM and a few others from 82nd when they relieved us. That hump was NOT the kind of stuff you dream about. It was the stuff nightmares are made of. Imagine this: You are the only guy from 10th Mountain, so you have the entire reputation of a Division to uphold to these Airborne fucks who just rode in and plopped out of a fat ass slick. You keep up, run up to encourage a few guys, and never show your are tired until THEY want to stop. I am SO glad I was a much younger, adn a hell of a lot more in shape then because that shit sucks ass!
Dream about humping those hot ass mountains or cold as hell in the winter, NO SIR, HELL NO! You seriously must be on crack, yo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wouldn't that be awesome if he acually found him? </div></div>

From what I understand nobody else is looking for him so I guess this guy had the best chance of finding him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">perfect oppurtunity to send him back with some "black money" and support...if he gets caught, plausible deniability cause he worked on his own before...

bat shit or not, love the attitude, what america is / <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">was</span></span> about. </div></div>

I think the latter is correct...at least for the majority of America. I'm glad to see there are some people still out there.

Switch, just by looking at the shape he is in, I doubt he was doing what you claim you were doing.You seriously must be on crack,yo!

That guy looks like he couldnt find his ass in a dark room.