• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Binary debris, SNAGLYTOOTH

Re: Binary debris, SNAGLYTOOTH

WOW that pic is awesome!!! That stuff is always a good time!

Good shootin with ya today. I'm sure James is already thinking like a mad scientist on how to make a better explosion for next time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAGLYTOOTH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW that pic is awesome!!! That stuff is always a good time!

Good shootin with ya today. I'm sure James is already thinking like a mad scientist on how to make a better explosion for next time. </div></div>

Yeah, I have a bunch of the things on the list you sent me, so we'll have to check em out
wink.gif

sweet! Good shooting with you as usual this weekend. Thanks again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The pic is alot better in person, you can see a bunch of airborne lumber. </div></div>
There are few things more enjoyable than an afternoon spent shooting and blowing shit up. I blow out stumps and beaver dams on my place and sometimes it becomes an afternoon party event.
ps. Followed your ar build thread with great admiration. Truly a work of art. Your friend whom you gave the duplicate gun is one fortunate fellow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: msflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ps. Followed your build thread with great admiration. Truly a work of art. Your friend whom you gave the duplicate gun is one fortunate fellow. </div></div>

Well, he did help pay for it, it wasn't like I just gave it to him
whistle.gif

and sgt hymas might as well just give it to someone who respects the shooting arts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rszkutak</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God Bless Tannerite! </div></div>
Amen to that.