• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biscuits n' Gravy at 0400 in Lubbock?

man.....at least up your biscuit game to Bojangles level.......McDonalds? what an amateur....

Did he not know where Whataburger is?
The only thing I ever get from McD's is the spicy chicken sandwich.
All else is Whataburger.

OMG what would've happened if he had asked for chicken fried steak ?

Veer ain't never been to Lubbock. There ain't nothin' open between 10p and 6a except McDs. It ain't the worst place, but I've been to better. Beats the shit out of Houston...

Veer ain't never been to Lubbock. There ain't nothin' open between 10p and 6a except McDs. It ain't the worst place, but I've been to better. Beats the shit out of Houston...

This is true. Poor Lubbock. They need a 24/7 biscuits n' gravy option. Our best option is a Bob Evans, and here, too, they tend to roll up the sidewalks at 9 o'clock on the dot.

Don't remember which one but I ordered biscuits and gravy late one night at a truck stop in Missouri and got biscuits and gravy soup the gravy was so thin. My brother ordered an egg sandwich and they didn't know how to make one.

About 8 years ago I am working in Brooklyn in a not so good area, its Saturday 6:30am on a bitter February morning.
I walk into a McDonald's and order some coffee, they tell me they don't have any coffee they ran out.

I say its McDonald's and you dont have any coffee, they say no we dont sorry.

As I walk out I am thinking someone is going to get shot.

It doesn't even taste right, let alone the fact that it does zilch to cut the morning fog.
Coffee, making it possible to do stupid things really fast and with enthusiasm ......:LOL:

I hope you were in St Louis or KC. Anywhere else in MO and they couldnt make decent gravy should hang.
I have been making gravy the old fashioned way of my mom and my grandparents before her for 25+ years (I am almost 38). It isnt tough and dang it is so satisfying with good fluffy biscuits.

As for Lubbock, havent been there yet, though that is where my girlfriend was born so it has to be a great place.
Im an old farm kid, so early to bed early to rise is a way of life. Staying up late is acceptable if persuaded nicely.....

Pro Tip: Little country stores with a cafe is where to get biscuits on the road. Don't be put off if the lady fixin them ain't shaved her whiskers in a couple days.

Pro Tip: Little country stores with a cafe is where to get biscuits on the road. Don't be put off if the lady fixin them ain't shaved her whiskers in a couple days.

Just the way it is with everything else.

I hope you were in St Louis or KC. Anywhere else in MO and they couldnt make decent gravy should hang.
I have been making gravy the old fashioned way of my mom and my grandparents before her for 25+ years (I am almost 38). It isnt tough and dang it is so satisfying with good fluffy biscuits.

Think it was in or near Cape Girardeau