• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why isn't the liberal media showing the looting??

No sarcasm at all. There's not a damn thing I can do about the politicians other than vote, but absolutely am not concerned about my senator breaking down my door in the middle of the night. If you know some magic trick for fixing our mess in Washington, I'm all ears, but for now I'm concerning myself with keeping the gutter rats away from my family and property.
I wasn't challenging you and I agree with you. I wish I did know magic. In the meantime I too will use whatever I want to protect my family.

I wasn't challenging you and I agree with you. I wish I did know magic. In the meantime I too will use whatever I want to protect my family.
That's all we can do. I fully understand the threat manifested in Washington, and that is something that needs to be addressed, but the immediate issue may be as close as the front door. If some are not concerned about that possible imminent threat, well good for them. I'm not saying I live in fear, it's just a possibility that I try to be ready for. Stay safe.

Reactions: TACC and DustBun