• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

carabina3030

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2020
Custom built .308 upper in need of a new home. Less than 2 boxes of ammo through this barrel. Only reason I’m selling is because I’m not in love with this gun and I’d rather put the money into reloading equipment, better optics, or building an SPR.

I’m not the most experienced builder (this was my third build from scratch) but I’m also not completely retarded, to the best of my knowledge everything is greased where it’s supposed to be, loctited where it’s supposed to be and torqued to specs, working as it should be.

18” Bison Armory .308 barrel, 1/10 twist, 416 stainless steel with a black factory finish

JP enhanced bolt
SLR rifle works adjustable gas block
V Seven melonite BCG

Aero m5e1 enhanced upper
Aero m5 15” enhanced m-lok hand guard
Aero ar-.308 ambidextrous charging handle

Update: I went ahead and took off the compensator shown in the pictures (PWS PRC) and put a thread protector on the barrel instead. Reason being it sucks IMO. Maybe good at reducing dust signature compared to other compensators, but even better at filling your face with debris.

$900 shipped

If you want the compensator, I’ll sell it for $60.

Attachments

• IMG_0116.jpeg
    IMG_0116.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0117.jpeg
    IMG_0117.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Reactions: Nivium
Updated description. $900 shipped. Also open to trades or trade +/- cash. Things I would trade for: 2000+ yard rangefinder, Leopold or nightforce scope, reloading equipment, mk12/SPR parts (barrel, handguard, upper, etc). Let me know what you got.

Wasn’t sure how to edit this original post so I just created a new post to sell this as a complete CA compliant rifle.

The above described upper is paired with the following lower:

Aero m5 lower
Geissele SSA-E trigger
JP Silent captured buffer spring
Aero buffer tube
BCM handguard and grip

AR Maglock Gen 4 with kingpin

$1800 firm, shipped, from my gun shop to yours

If you aren’t located in the beautiful but flawed state of California, or another state with similarly misguided laws, then I can uninstall the Maglock and replace it with normal mag release and rear takedown pin

Hit me up with any questions

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpeg
    IMG_0382.jpeg
    899.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0383.jpeg
    IMG_0383.jpeg
    685.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0384.jpeg
    IMG_0384.jpeg
    499.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0385.jpeg