• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

carabina3030

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2020
This upper is for sale under a different post, wasn’t sure how to edit it or delete it, so if this is against the rules of the site my bad, I’m just trying to update the post to include the lower as well

Ca compliant custom built Ar-308

Upper:

18” Bison Armory .308 barrel, 1/10 twist, 416 stainless steel with a black factory finish (less than 2 boxes of ammo through this barrel)

JP enhanced bolt
SLR rifle works adjustable gas block
V Seven melonite BCG

Aero m5e1 enhanced upper
Aero m5 15” enhanced m-lok hand guard
Aero ar-.308 ambidextrous charging handle

Lower:

Aero m5 lower
Geissele SSA-E trigger
JP Silent captured buffer spring
Aero buffer tube
BCM handguard and grip

AR Maglock Gen 4 with kingpin

$1800 firm, shipped, from my gun shop to yours

If you aren’t located in the beautiful but flawed state of California, or another state with similarly misguided laws, then I can uninstall the Maglock and replace it with normal mag release and rear takedown pin

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpeg
    IMG_0382.jpeg
    899.7 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0383.jpeg
    IMG_0383.jpeg
    685.8 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0384.jpeg
    IMG_0384.jpeg
    499.5 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0385.jpeg
    IMG_0385.jpeg
    892.1 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Gonna leave this up for a couple weeks then sell on consignment at the local gun shop. Hit me up if you have any questions

Also open to trades +/- cash. Aimpoint or eotech, rangefinder, reloading equipment, 18” precision ar barrel in 5.56. If you got something else you want to trade hit me up worst I can say is no.

Reactions: dlouie87
Gonna leave this up through the weekend then take it to the gun shop and put it up on consignment. Price will be significantly higher since they take a 20% cut. If you’ve been looking at it and you’re interested, feel free to hit me up with an offer. Open to all kinds of trades +/- cash. Optics, SPR barrels/uppers, shotguns, thermal scopes/monoculars, rangefinders. Never know if you don’t ask.