• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bison Tactical is A1

quietmike

Private
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2009
Shelbyville, TN
I PMed Graeme at Bison Tactical about getting a Magnetospeed V3. He quoted me a good price and I sent him payment. Ten minutes later, on Friday afternoon, he PMed me back saying he was boxing it up and it would ship that afternoon.
Today it's sitting in front of me (it was at my local post office yesterday... holidays....)

With long range shooting's popularity, lots of vendors are after your business. I've had several promise fast shipping, and do print a shipping label same day, only to have the product actually ship a couple days later. Customer service is a huge issue that separates the great from the also-rans and Bison Tactical nailed it.

I replaced my Gen 1 DTA SRS with an A1 chassis and bolt, picked up a new Feisol tripod, and have purchased powder, primers, and my MagentoSpeed from Frederick (Bison Tactical). His prices are excellent and he's a great shooter as well. Every time I've gone up there, I spend an hour just talking with him. I'm glad his shop is a couple of hours away from me, though. If I were any closer, my wallet would be a lot lighter!

Treated me exceptionally well when I ordered the wrong item. Totally my fault, but they helped me out quickly.

I PMed Graeme at Bison Tactical about getting a Magnetospeed V3. He quoted me a good price and I sent him payment. Ten minutes later, on Friday afternoon, he PMed me back saying he was boxing it up and it would ship that afternoon.
Today it's sitting in front of me (it was at my local post office yesterday... holidays....)

With long range shooting's popularity, lots of vendors are after your business. I've had several promise fast shipping, and do print a shipping label same day, only to have the product actually ship a couple days later. Customer service is a huge issue that separates the great from the also-rans and Bison Tactical nailed it.

Holy cow, thank you for the exceptionally kind words Mike! Like Fred said above, we just try to do the best by you guys and give the level of service that we would want ourselves.

Older thread, I know, but I would like to add to this. I was squadded up with Fred a few weeks back and he is a stand up guy. Full of knowledge and more than willing to chat. Thanks for my udder!