• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Coffee ~ Psycho

MtnCreek

Moderater
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2012
If you like your coffee black, you may be someone who prefers strong flavours, takes good care of their health, or just wants to drink their coffee the way it’s supposed to be drunk.

Or, you may be a psychopath.

At least, that’s according to a new study published in the journal Appetite, which found a correlation between a love of black coffee and sadist or psychopathic tendencies.

The research surveyed more than 1,000 adults, asking them to give their food and flavour preferences. The participants then took a series of personality tests assessing antisocial personality traits, such as sadism, narcissism and psychopathy.

The study, carried out by researchers at the University of Innsbruck, found that a preference for bitter flavours was linked to psychopathic behaviour.

The closest association was between bitter foods and “everyday sadism” – that is to say, enjoyment of inflicting moderate levels of pain on others.

Full article:
https://www.indy100.com/article/psy...dy-research-antisocial-behaviour-diet-7800451

i take my coffee with cream and sugar because i dont hate myself and actually want to enjoy what im drinking......

I drink my strong coffee with a minimum of 3 shots of espresso in it. But I also won't deny that I like to add a touch of chocolate to that, too.

Serial Dual-Wielding-Weed-Whacker-Masacre'er,,,,, FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

(Allegedly, of course)

This isn't new. It's been out there long enough that there's even a joke about it (I remember it because I drink my coffee black - even as I type this):

"A new study has found that people who prefer their coffee black have a much higher tendency to become psychopaths. The study also found that people who prefer their coffee to be "half-caff, low-fat, double latte" have a much higher tendency to become their first victims."

I'm a redeye guy....every morning....black coffee and a double shot of espresso after the workout. Get's the day going real well. No cream nor sugar needed

photo61455.jpg
i like my coffee like i like my women, hot and black, ho shit, did i say that out loud

Are you sure the answer isn't black, strong and bitter...
BTW,
I also drink mine black and strong.
Been drinking this, which is roasted and bagged by Naviera Coffee Co in Ybor.

This study is absolutely 100% correct. I know, because I run on black coffee.

This isn't new. It's been out there long enough that there's even a joke about it (I remember it because I drink my coffee black - even as I type this):

"A new study has found that people who prefer their coffee black have a much higher tendency to become psychopaths. The study also found that people who prefer their coffee to be "half-caff, low-fat, double latte" have a much higher tendency to become their first victims."

I drink strong coffee black and a lot of it, but it's half-caff. Does this mean I'm at risk of torturing myself to death?

Its more psycho if you use a French Press. Leaves a lot of the heavy sediment....

I have been a coffee drinker since the age of 4. My family made me drink it with milk and sugar, and my preference derives from that. I use the Keurig, and brew up the Park Place on the strong setting.

Call it whatever, I like it fine. These days, my health managers limit me to one cup. Its not a small one.

Greg

Im appalled. I love a cup or ten of jet black strong coffee. If you drop a horse shoe in from 12" it bends when it hits the surface. That floating horse shoe coffee is for the pansies.
despite numerous complaints and evaluations, i have been deemed prefectly sane.........

Home roasted coffees to a French roast. Course grind in a French press and allowed to steep in 200 degree water for 6 minutes. Pour into a warm cup and enjoy.

Im only partially kidding vh2o
When CO did the whole magazine limit thing a few years back some libtard at work was offended when I argued that a good guy with a G19 (or anything else, just what I carry in cool weather) in that theater could have saved many lives and that is why one might choose to carry past "no guns" signs. Never where the risk is a felony such as a federal building, but a store or theater?
I was allowed to have some interesting talks with my then boss and HR. The old boss is tyrant lib and hence my old boss.

I also learned to just be quiet and let them rant like a bunch of jackwagons that they are. Libs dont care for facts or a well thought idea that is counter to their faux utopian vision.

Back to strong black coffee.

Home roasted coffees to a French roast. Course grind in a French press and allowed to steep in 200 degree water for 6 minutes. Pour into a warm cup and enjoy.

My man, you know good coffee.

Im only partially kidding vh2o
When CO did the whole magazine limit thing a few years back some libtard at work was offended when I argued that a good guy with a G19 (or anything else, just what I carry in cool weather) in that theater could have saved many lives and that is why one might choose to carry past "no guns" signs. Never where the risk is a felony such as a federal building, but a store or theater?
I was allowed to have some interesting talks with my then boss and HR. The old boss is tyrant lib and hence my old boss.

I also learned to just be quiet and let them rant like a bunch of jackwagons that they are. Libs dont care for facts or a well thought idea that is counter to their faux utopian vision.

Back to strong black coffee.

Some dipshit decided it would be fun to attack me at a railroad facility where I was contracted to do some work. Before he got in striking distance with whatever he was holding behind his back (truck driver, so probably a tire thumper) I presented him with a g17. It was a real pain in the ass but eventually worked out. In the after non action pow wow with le, The guy kept harping on the no guns sign and was pissed that I didn't give a fuck about the sign. I was supposed to be unarmed...

powdahound - Yikes! I took it to mean more like what Sheldon always says on Big Bang Theory: "I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested." I think your new approach is the smarter one. And then they wonder why the pre-election polls showing the Dem with a commanding lead end up being wrong after the polls close.

MtnCreek - did you have an argument, or was it just out of the blue? Yeah, unarmed, right...he meant "defenseless."

powdahound - Yikes! I took it to mean more like what Sheldon always says on Big Bang Theory: "I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested." I think your new approach is the smarter one. And then they wonder why the pre-election polls showing the Dem with a commanding lead end up being wrong after the polls close.

MtnCreek - did you have an argument, or was it just out of the blue? Yeah, unarmed, right...he meant "defenseless."

I had to stop and wait on him to try to get the trailer he was towing in its spot. It took several minutes cause he was a non driver. He kept looking at me, I guess cause I was there waiting on him to get out of the way. I shook my head and smiled; I suppose that's what fired him up. I went about my business and removed some paper from some building walls that was there to keep concrete from making a mess; cheaper to stop on the way home and do it myself than have the conc sub come back to do it. Truck driver comes along pissed off and speaking ebonis. Best I can tell he's threatening me. After asking him to go on a couple of times I got tired of it and told him to go fuck himself. He grabs something out of his truck and heads my way speaking swahellee with the occasional mudafucker. I don't speak swahellee, but I was still able to figure out what was about to happen. I was fresh out of the mountains then and still assumed doing right meant staying on the right side of the law. Now I know right and right side of the law don't have shit to do with one another.

^ That's funny! One of the reviews:

[h=3]Liquid Fucking Freedom[/h] The Van Lears on Apr 09, 2017
All we drink on tour is BRC. Every time you drink Black Rifle a member of ISIS has his goat file for divorce and he spontaneously combusts killing 12 other ISIS assholes. Everytime you drink StarBuck instead, a man glitters his beard and buys Teva Sandals at Dicks Sporting goods with his mother in law. Don't be a fucking swim in a sea of douchebaggery, drink this coffee.
PS
Not today ISIS.