• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday 2021

forrestgump01

Once a deplorable, always a deplorable!
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2013
    Georgia
    Thought I would get this started since it's just a couple weeks away .
    Wondering if there will be any good deals with current supply issues .

Im not leaving the house, to many idiots will be on the road.
    Agreed, but will add, not only on the road, but in the stores, in the restaurants, walking around... Too many idiots for me to want to save $5

But I will be looking for online deals. I remember scoring some 50 packs of Remington 9mm for $7 shipped maybe 2 years ago. I am sure I won't see that deal again, will be looking for something...ONLINE

Reactions: Maggot
    Considering the waist deep levels of "stuff" in the isles during my recent Home Depot trip I'm shocked. Shortage....well we all have our own perspective.

Reactions: Mwalex
    I hope mdt site doesn’t break this year. I need an ess chassis base for a arc nucleus. I got the grip, buttstock, and forend last year. I will possibly get a full acc chassis also
    That is on most if not all Hider's wish list.
    Not the part itself but the web site not going down.

Reactions: Bonjourjr
    Its the official poors holiday

1636850003390.png

1636850076621.png

I know it's probably racist, but, maybe, it will be changed to "Black Reparation's Day"?
    With a few whites, Asians, Hispanics, mixed in. Mac:unsure:

• Haha
    Reactions: goneballistic
    It has....at least for me

Doc

I never got into it at all, at least not in the 'go to the store' sense. Standing in line with every fucking poor for 50 square miles at a chance to spend $100 less on something that was specifically made for the sale? Yeah fuck all that.

Online I'd pay attention to places I'd usually buy shit from anyways (i.e. few years back I got cases of 22LR for basically nothing due to this) but other than that, meh.

Wife even said a few years ago that Black Friday doesn't even exist anymore and its just a bunch of random ass sales between Thanksgiving and Christmas now, and even those have turned into just generic 'save 10%' sales or whatever.

I never got into it at all, at least not in the 'go to the store' sense. Standing in line with every fucking poor for 50 square miles at a chance to spend $100 less on something that was specifically made for the sale? Yeah fuck all that.

Online I'd pay attention to places I'd usually buy shit from anyways (i.e. few years back I got cases of 22LR for basically nothing due to this) but other than that, meh.

Wife even said a few years ago that Black Friday doesn't even exist anymore and its just a bunch of random ass sales between Thanksgiving and Christmas now, and even those have turned into just generic 'save 10%' sales or whatever.
    Same here...when I was stationed in FL amd it was thanksgiving night, I had to go out to get coffee creamer and walmart was the only place open. It was packed with people standing around with their hands on shit waiting for their sales to kick off. I couldnt believe people wanted to get a TV more than spend time with their families....I was always so happy to be home and not deployed during the holidays.

Doc

Customer in CA wanted me onsite through the holiday. Since getting divorced I wouldn't care but even for the money I hate sitting around doing nothing. They think others will be onsite for commissioning a line. They are wrong, no one will show up and I'm not sitting in a hotel for another 6 days with nothing to do in that state.

Reactions: jrassy
    I need an MDT mirage shield and a rear weight, so if one of y'all at MDT could bump one off a table for a scratch and dent and put my name on it that would be great 👍🏼

Last edited:

Wife even said a few years ago that Black Friday doesn't even exist anymore and its just a bunch of random ass sales between 4th of July and Christmas now, and even those have turned into just generic 'save 10%' sales or whatever.
    Fify and she is absolutely right. I get flyers about "Black Friday in July" bullshit. It used to be black friday was on friday staring friday normal business hours. Then I think it was wallyworld decided to scoop the market and open at midnight thursday for black friday. Everyone followed suit. Then they decided to be open on thursdays ( you know when you are supposed to be stuffing turkey down your face with friends and family) and fucked all their employees in the name of profit .Now it starts beginning of November? Fuck those assholes.

Reactions: camocorvette
    Black Friday sales are nothing more than manufacturers and retailers slightly discounting products that haven't sold well during the year. Look at the electronics that are sold that day. Most are no name products, others are low end or discontinued products.

Black Friday is just like Valentines Day. A bogus day where they make you feel guilty if you don't spend money on that day.

purchased some mags from mdt at about 1/2 price which was nice, didn't even try for the bargan bin, TT trigger, and a couple muzzle breaks from area 419. Probably try to snag a couple more items this year, but no big deal. Luckily my wife does not enjoy shopping, so it's never been a big deal around here anyway.

purchased some mags from mdt at about 1/2 price which was nice, didn't even try for the bargan bin, TT trigger, and a couple muzzle breaks from area 419. Probably try to snag a couple more items this year, but no big deal. Luckily my wife does not enjoy shopping, so it's never been a big deal around here anyway.
    What sort of price was on the A419 brakes?

Not sure yet, I don't believe they've had their blem sale for the past couple of years like they used to.

That being said, we will be offering at least 10% off all KRG stocks and most accessories.
    thank you ill keep yall in mind

If it’s on sale, but not what you want, is it a deal?

I’ll postpone purchases to see if I can save some money on a BF sale, but won’t buy something I don’t want, just because it’s 10% off…

Anyone heard of any barrel blanks coming up on sale?