• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday 2022 - Patriot Valley Arms

bohem

PVA's HMFIC
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
Southeast, PA
www.patriotvalleyarms.com
As we start to load items for the Black Friday sales I will update this top thread.

Here's the first one:

We have a partial pallet of barrels here left on an over-run from a contract job this year. These are "one and done" barrel prices, when it's gone it's gone. The only thing left is in 7mm 1:8 stainless blanks. Per contract agreement we cannot delineate the blank maker. It's a 6 groove, button, stainless barrel and they shoot well. I chambered up one for personal use and it's been a sub MOA barrel at 700+ all summer.

Furthermore our Osprey Barrel Works Prefits are also on sale. No discount code required for the barrels. Sales are live now!

224 Centerfire Osprey Prefits
6mm Osprey Prefits
6.5mm Osprey Prefits
7mm Osprey Prefits
30c Osprey Prefits

Other accessories like muzzle devices, bullets, et al are going to be under the discount code. The discount code will go live on Friday at 10am.

Last edited:
Discount Codes for everything else that IS NOT a prefit will be in honor of our current political trend in DC and Pennsylvania

"WordSalad2022"

The code is active as of 11/18/2022 through Dec 1st 2022.

The Discount is 17.89% in honor of the ratification of the US Constitution in 1789

Applicable Items:

Cleaning Accessories
Muzzle Brakes
Barrel Nuts
Small Tools and Parts
All Rifle Bullets

The capitalization is important. You must use WordSalad2022
The code has been tested and confirmed to work. If it does not work for you: you have a typo or you have selected a product that isn't covered or is already discounted.

Reactions: Dogtown and DIBBS
Already took advantage of the barrel deal! Thanks for the discount, looking forward to putting my first custom together with a top tier prefit (y)

Reactions: bohem
Would be interested in 300 or 338 norma mag and a 6 norma dasher. Any chance those chamberings could be added to available?

Would be interested in 300 or 338 norma mag and a 6 norma dasher. Any chance those chamberings could be added to available?
None of those are popular enough to warrant putting in a sale slot for them. Especially the 6 Norma Dasher. We haven't had a 6ND order since early 2020, not 1.

Did you guys drop the AI M30 offering completely? Or am I just looking in the wrong place?
We aren't offering them as part of the sale.

Reactions: atefft22