• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

Thanks guys for jumping on the sale and the orders are through the roof! Our prices on old stock/blem chassis are super low and the mags at 50% off mean you can snag some awesome deals quick!

On a side note, that Trigger Tech sale appeared to last only a handful of minutes before it got removed... wow!

Here's the TriggerTech deal that lasted for a very short time....

IMG_2604.PNG

Just ordered the 5 round mags but I haven’t personally shot any yet. I have 10and 12 and there great not any malfunctions didn’t need to adjust the feed lips and didn’t scratch the crap out of my brass
I have a couple friends that have the 5 round and have no issues. Honestly mdt mags have preformed better the any other mag I’ve tried so far.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
Armageddon Gear 20% off code Good20

Ending up ordering a tan waxed canvas game changer but really only saved $7. Shipping was expensive but then again the bag is heavy. No complaints really just worth mentioning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quest1000
I was thinking of ordering a sling but the shipping makes up for the discount. This sling should fit in a small flat rate box.

I was thinking of ordering a sling but the shipping makes up for the discount. This sling should fit in a small flat rate box.

From where? I know Cole-Tac makes a nifty sling and with their 15% off coupon it also includes free shipping.

Bison Tactical’s sale started on select products. Don’t know much about No Name Tactical bags but their rear was only $22.50. Giving it a shot snagged one.

Stock’s stocks has 10% off everything. You can get a proof carbon barrel for $656. Lots in stock.

JCSteel has an 18% deal using the BLACKFRIDAY18 promo code. I just snagged a 6000 yard target for $270. I've been so close to paying the full $330 a few times, so I'm glad I held out.

Midway's BF deals are pretty good too. I got 15% off of a TargetVision 2-Mile camera system, so my wife is all done shopping for my Christmas (and birthday, and...).

I'm beyond psyched and for the moment, the gun fund savings is mighty thin.

Just ordered some bags from cole-tac. Any deals on hearing pro? MSA or Peltor?

Thanks guys for jumping on the sale and the orders are through the roof! Our prices on old stock/blem chassis are super low and the mags at 50% off mean you can snag some awesome deals quick!

On a side note, that Trigger Tech sale appeared to last only a handful of minutes before it got removed... wow!

Snagged a couple mags - thank you!

Reactions: MDT_Josh
Brownell's has the LabRadars at the same $499 as everyone else right now.

Code FN3 gives any additional 10% off your entire order and free S&H.

I just picked up a LabRadar, the air gun adapter, and a bullet comparator shipped to my house for $497.

Liberty optics has a smoking deal on vortex razors under sniper hide discounts

Looking to get a good deal on a couple of bushnell trail cams. Anyone know of deals on them?

Rubber City Armory has 25% off sitewide. I just picked up 2 HP 308 Titanium BCGs for $300 each. Code is rcaisthankful18.

Surgeon 1086 mag repeater action. Been looking.. No luck..

Edit.. thanks to the boys at EO I snagged one. Seems this Black Friday is an expensive one... Surgeon 1086. 3.850 mags. Proof CF blank for 300 prc build. APA rings. Minox ZP5 3-15. Trigger tech Special. Manners elite carbon folder, mini chassis, on order. Hopefully all we assembled for next year AK hunting trip. The manners was the only thing not on BF special.

Last edited:
Anyone see a deal on a TA-3 leveling base? Even a 10% off from a store that carries them is fine.

Anybody seen sales on savage small shank prefits or shouldered prefits?