• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

Got it and man I just don't know how to beat the value of these fixed SWFA's....12x MIL/MIL....with rings and level for $254???

Hit a snag on mine... Received an order and then a ship confirmation with tracking after my CC was charged on 12/9.

When it didn't arrive, I checked tracking over the weekend - UPS never took possession. Sent SWFA an email requesting clarification; answer was that the order was flagged as fraud because the billing and shipping addresses were different. (Billing is my home in town, shipping is my 2nd home in the country). Ok... optics are fraud magnets, I get that; however if that flag is raised it is usually resolved by immediate comms. I didn't get a call or email. So, SWFA accepted my order, charged my CC, sent a confirmation with tracking, then later flagged the transaction as fraudulent, withheld shipment without contacting me and left the charge on my CC. Not Nice.

They said I needed to confirm all the information and they will ship. Ok, done.... will wait a few days and follow up.

Picked up my bighorn origin from ffl I ordered from brownells. Was expecting a much longer wait time

Hit a snag on mine... Received an order and then a ship confirmation with tracking after my CC was charged on 12/9.

When it didn't arrive, I checked tracking over the weekend - UPS never took possession. Sent SWFA an email requesting clarification; answer was that the order was flagged as fraud because the billing and shipping addresses were different. (Billing is my home in town, shipping is my 2nd home in the country). Ok... optics are fraud magnets, I get that; however if that flag is raised it is usually resolved by immediate comms. I didn't get a call or email. So, SWFA accepted my order, charged my CC, sent a confirmation with tracking, then later flagged the transaction as fraudulent, withheld shipment without contacting me and left the charge on my CC. Not Nice.

They said I needed to confirm all the information and they will ship. Ok, done.... will wait a few days and follow up.

I had the same thing happen because I wanted it shipped to work, which they've done before. My billing address was correct so I don't know how it tried to bill to the different shipping address. But it alerted me right away. I just had a "hold" and the actual charge on my card. I need to check and see if the hold finally dropped off.

I got the 10x mil because I sold my old MOA beater off a long time ago for the same $200. I also ordered their 12x binos with the mil scale. They're heavy enough to beat hobos to death with.

Got my X-ray from FedEx today. Can't find a blemish anywhere. Looks good on my 223 trainer. ?
Xray blem arrived today from KRG, looks very good - if it weren't for the 'X' marks, you couldn't tell it was a blem. Thanks!

Fed Ex decided to play 3 card monte with me on mine. 1st shipping notice said the 14th, then on the 13th they changed it to the 15th. On the 14th in the morning they said delayed, probably due to all the snow here in FL, and said now Tuesday the 17th. At this point with signature required I changed delivery to a Kinkos nearby that would be open when I got out of work.

Then Saturday night they said it will be delivered tomorrow and showed on the truck yesterday morning. So I was like is it coming to my house or will they try to deliver it to the Kinkos which is closed on Sundays. But it came to the house and I got my Xray around noon and it looks perfect to me. Thanks everyone at KRG, and screw you very much Fed Ex, lol.

Fed Ex decided to play 3 card monte with me on mine. 1st shipping notice said the 14th, then on the 13th they changed it to the 15th. On the 14th in the morning they said delayed, probably due to all the snow here in FL, and said now Tuesday the 17th. At this point with signature required I changed delivery to a Kinkos nearby that would be open when I got out of work.

Then Saturday night they said it will be delivered tomorrow and showed on the truck yesterday morning. So I was like is it coming to my house or will they try to deliver it to the Kinkos which is closed on Sundays. But it came to the house and I got my Xray around noon and it looks perfect to me. Thanks everyone at KRG, and screw you very much Fed Ex, lol.

I understand how you feel about FedEx. I've got to a point I just add 3-4 days to whatever delivery date they say and hope for the best. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mike_in_FL

Ha, fedex pulled the same shit with me. First it was the 8th, then the 10th, then the 12th. It showed up on the 11th, after playing state bingo and sitting in two different facilities for over 48hrs. An absolute pain in the dick, but she shoots. 10/10 would buy blem again.

Reactions: Mike_in_FL

That stinks sorry man. That happens to my parents so much living in 2 states different parts of the year.....it only takes 1 fraudulent a-hole to screw it up for us all!

That stinks sorry man. That happens to my parents so much living in 2 states different parts of the year.....it only takes 1 fraudulent a-hole to screw it up for us all!

Very True! Update: UPS has the package now.

McRees has a 25% off sale going until Christmas. Their G10 competition chassis seems pretty full feature (folding, Arca rail, and spigot) and is only $660 right now.

I apologize if this was posted earlier but I didn't see anything why scanning through.

What's the consensus on these? Any good... I had one way back in the day but then they started that shenanigans with the level.

Still waiting on MDT since they are working on an issue with the BR mags, but I got a nice Christmas card from them.

What's the consensus on these? Any good... I had one way back in the day but then they started that shenanigans with the level.

Sorry I don’t have a ton experience with them, I don’t own one currently but will be picking one up at this price. I have been behind a few and while they could work on their aesthetics (blocky) I thought they were very functional and liked the folding mechanism.

I heard about what happened with the level situation and that was definitely a bad PR move on their part. Not sure if they are still making a big deal about it but either way it’s hard to pass up on a price like this when other folders are $300+ more with these features.