• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

Finally got it to load, found a chassis, hit add to cart.....crash, get back in and my cart is empty. This was the only black Friday sale I was watching, but while I was waiting on this one I ran across some other deals and I only have so much to spend. Maybe I'll come back later, maybe I won't, .
From a gun perspective is pretty much is the one I was watching as well. I did get the ACC chassis page to load and saw a R700 SA in tactical grey at an awesome price (40% off). I would have tried to buy it, but that is the exact one color I am trying to avoid as I already have one for my CZ455 trainer in tactical grey. I am looking to get a different color for a new R700 clone build so that I can tell the two apart at a glance. I could "try" to buy the blem and then paint it, but it may not be worth the hassle (assuming I could even get it through checkout) But that is fine. I still expect to buy what I want at a discount before the sale ends. :) I felt it would be highly unlikely that one of the blems would be a match for what I wanted.

Knifecenter has been down most of the day as well. I'm sure it's probably not worth the $ for some of these companies to setup for 1000+ times their normal site load.

SAP has the MDT metal mags for 40% off. Just grabbed 2

interesting that the 6br mdt mags are only $9 off. there wonder if that is what mdt will do on their site as well? if so, all this waiting is for nothing.

edited to add. MDT site just loaded and the br mags were $53. add to cart button crashed the site though :(

I was trying to buy some mags on mdt for the last hour. Kept crashing. Looks like they just shut their site down...

mdt.jpg

just fyi, mdt's page just loaded for me and was able to purchase some 6br mags. I am using a macbook, and i got it to load using firefox. using chrome, it still will not load.

Snuck in JUST long enough to grab that Ruger American SA AR chassis I needed (in FDE instead of black) in one order, and then snagged an FDE fixed stock and folding carbine-to-fixed adapter in a second. Now I can relax a bit! (Except for the whole realization of "huh, I have $1000 of glass and $600 of stock on a $400 rifle", but oh well.)

Reactions: stello1001
Got in to mdt, tried to get an acc chassis for tikka and Remington, both were gone!

Darn no left-y ACC blems on sale :( but opening there webpage in IE7 seemed to have worked

Optics planet has some nice sales on various things. They're already pretty cheap so.

I keep setting here refreshing Geissele and bet I get screwed over and don’t get what I’m looking for. It’s not working at all but magically everything will be gone when it starts working for me. Damn internet.

Reactions: 5RWill
If you order the ACC fore-end separately, and then the skeleton stock... it actually ends up cheaper by $10, but now they're out of stock right as I was checking out.

MDT, so the webpage seems to be working quickly but I can't add anything to a cart are they really sold out of everything? Nope looks like it's a browser problem not working with Chrome on my mac

Managed to get through checkout at MDT. I ordered a chassis (regular discount), blem grip and blem chassis weights. It spun a long time and then returned to the payment screen, but no order in my list of current orders. However it DID charge my card.

I tried again and after spinning for awhile it said that the blem weights were no longer in stock or the qty I requested (6) was unavailable. I am a bit bummed that it seemed like it DID go through halfway initially. I went ahead and switched to regular non-blem weights (for a bit more as I didn't want to screw around with trying to guess how many left of the blems they had if apparently it is less than six). That order did go through and I got an order number and confirmation email. Oddly that charge (a higher amount) is not showing up on my card yet. I will check back tomorrow to make sure I am not double charged. Some indication of amount in stock would have been nice, but I am happy a got a chassis on sale (even if just 10%) :)

I really like the Oryx but the MDT is nice also. What do most prefer? Whatever is cheaper?

Just ordered my second Oryx. I have a Ruger American Predator 6.5 Creedmoor in one and really like it so I picked up a blem for my MVP 223 for $299.99. If you get one you might also want to get a bag rider from Jamer Products (jamerllc.com). The bag rider eliminates the only thing that I don't like about the Oryx, which is there isn't much area on the bottom of the stock for a rear bag.

Guys that are looking for TT ck out Red Hawk Rifles.. ordered 2 TT Diamond Flat on wed for $217 a trigger.

Mdt posted a few minutes ago on IG that things were up and working again. I refreshed the page and found they have black and fde ACC blems (700sa) in stock so against my better judgement I grabbed a black one. Transaction seems to have went through fine.

Reactions: Ryan7839
Got through on MDT, ordered up a ess(blem), mags and extensions. First real chassis set up so I'm pretty stoked at the deals!

I somehow got lucky and actually made purchases prior to thanks giving. I got a MDT chassis for my Ruger 22 for 180 dollars after tax shipped (Original price was 430 after tax fromo MDT website) I also picked up a MDT stock and a few other stuff but scoring a 22 chassis for 180 was the best deal I have landed on as my 22 isnt worth that much to spend 400+ on a chassis. I got this through opticplanet. While some complain about their service I have always had good luck with them.

Right now they are having the vortex diamondback tactical 5-20x which is 399 but with a 50 dollar gift card included and with the 13% coupon it drops it down to near 300 bucks for that scope which is cheaper than any other known seller out there. great scope probably for my 22 to get me started in some 22 matches.