• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday Sales 2021

img_6685.jpg

Silencer shop has $300 worth of gift cards on any rugged can. $200 of that is from rugged so that's good on any dealer.

Silencer Co is also doing that bogo deal again.

Grayboe has 20% off stocks and bottom metals on their website. Discount applied automatically at checkout. I think they usually do free shipping above $499 as well.

where are u getting this? when i go to their website , it shows nothing about black friday sale on the mdt site

B&T Industries has some good deals on their Atlas Bipods.

They have most models in stock for 25% off MSRP for blems. Last week it was 15% off so the deal got better. Not sure if that means there’s more to come for BF.

The classic BT-10 V8s picatinny screw rail attachment and no clamp (add your own mount) models are going for a steal at $164/piece.

I was personally waiting for the Atlas Cal Gen. 2. They have the pic attachment and NC for $179 currently. With shipping it came out to $196.

They offer an additional 10% off for LE/Mil per their website too

They have most models in stock for 25% off MSRP for blems. Last week it was 15% off so the deal got better. Not sure if that means there’s more to come for BF.

The classic BT-10 V8s picatinny screw rail attachment and no clamp (add your own mount) models are going for a steal at $164/piece.

I was personally waiting for the Atlas Cal Gen. 2. They have the pic attachment and NC for $179 currently. With shipping it came out to $196.

I bought a CAL gen 2 last year with the same sale. Couldn't find any defects on it and it has worked flawlessly the last year.

Reactions: white_rushin
Bummed at missing the Kestrel + LRF deal. Any idea if they'll add more? Everything appears to be sold out on their page currently.

Bummed at missing the Kestrel + LRF deal. Any idea if they'll add more? Everything appears to be sold out on their page currently.
I missed that too. Wanted some Kilo 3000s. Hopefully some others go on sale

Thanks, got the last cal 65 no clamp. Even let me use my cert, double score.

Reactions: white_rushin
Underwood is offering 15% off in-stock ammo with coupon code BF21. Sale ends Sunday 11/28/21 at midnight CST.
Discount applies only while supplies last and cannot be combined with other discounts. Flat rate shipping rate of $7.95.
Go to https://www.underwoodammo.com/ In my experience, they make a top notch product.

Reactions: buggz

Thanks. Got a bipod for a future build.

So when does the MDT sale start? The emails said 11/25-11/29. When I go to the website, nothing about a sale, prices are all the same

Was unable to add individual Fix it Sticks to the cart after selecting the Option Torque. Also is there a Code for the sale price?
If you can’t add it to your cart, we most likely don’t have it in stock. Shoot me a message and we can get one ordered for you while still honoring the discount.

Use the code “BlackFriday21”

If you can’t add it to your cart, we most likely don’t have it in stock. Shoot me a message and we can get one ordered for you while still honoring the discount.

Thanks just ordered some stuff

So when does the MDT sale start? The emails said 11/25-11/29. When I go to the website, nothing about a sale, prices are all the same

Yeah same here. I'm trying to order a bunch of stuff but the sale isn't live yet. Their email says the promotion runs from the 25th to the 29th.

Anyone know what's up?

Thanks

Order placed

Reactions: cattleman99
Does Altus ever do anything? Or anyone else that would have a LH RimX action or barreled action?