• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday Sales 2021

Yeah 12 weeks for me too. Although 2 of my buddies that ordered after me and the same item have already got theirs. :rolleyes:
Jeez, did they pay the full price? I mean, i would assume they would take the priority .....

ACC Chassis System ,twelve weeks and we're half way there. They have to make more, so maybe we'll get the updated version. Either way, our orders we'll be in hand before you know it and just in time for the warmer weather.

TM6

20754226766e0c2e9fde06c0b9d70557

• Haha
Reactions: quiksilverj
Anyone have better photos of the updated version, (GEN2),of the ACC Chassis/Base slated for release this year?

TM6

I just received shipping notification and the image on the shipping notification isn’t a complete chassis. Will they ship it separate?

I contacted them by email and told them I only received the backbone. They said they would ship me the stock and grip even though it was a mistake on their part with the sale

Reactions: J-Fonz
Anyone order the polly-metal AICS mags? That's the only outstanding thing on my order.

FYI for anyone wondering about Patriot Valley Arms Black Friday (Pre-fit barrel sale)
My Black Friday SALE.......... PVA Prefit for Nucleus shipped today!!! I ordered it on Monday after Black Friday.
22 GT chambering..............................23" MTU Osprey Blank 1-7 Twist

Raises eyebrows with interest......
Should be a sweetie with 75 and 88gr Eldms.
This will be my first GT........
I've ran a 9 twist 22-250 with 73elds and it's sweet out to 1200 or so. 3250 FPS.

Should get that in the GT with 3 grs less powder with 75elds
Not to mention way more slippery bullets due to 7 twist.

The 9 twist 22-250 didn't like 75 eld....not enough spin. Bergara HMR.

I run a couple 6GT's now. Have been cutting teeth on 220 swift and 22-250 for years now. Really interested in the 22GT as a new project.
Will keep an eye out for your load dev and such when you get going on it.
Sounds like all kinds of fun.

Reactions: screaminweasil
I've got 300 pieces Alpha Brass, bunch of CCI 450s, thousands of 75 and 88 eldm and a shitload of Staball 6.5.
Wilson FL Bushing 6gt die with .249 bushing.
Hornady 22-250 micrometer seater.

Rifle should shoot itself......

Dropping barreled action into a bravo .....really like that cheap little chassis

I suspect your quite fond of your 6GTs?

my mdt double pull ckyepod will get here today got shipping info but I live less then 10 mins from where they ship them from got my 12rd 308 mag mid January already

I've got 300 pieces Alpha Brass, bunch of CCI 450s, thousands of 75 and 88 eldm and a shitload of Staball 6.5.
Wilson FL Bushing 6gt die with .249 bushing.
Hornady 22-250 micrometer seater.

Rifle should shoot itself......

Dropping barreled action into a bravo .....really like that cheap little chassis

I suspect your quite fond of your 6GTs?
About the same. I absolutely love mine. Load development for it was like an easy button. Found a node on about 15 rounds and it's been shooting .280ish to .300 since. Been on a diet of 105HB and Varget from day one. Built/building another for my son.

Will probably follow the same path with 22. Neck down the die with the appropriate 22 bushing, alpha brass, etc. Looking for a fun project, out west dog gun, etc. Got a fair selection of 22 pills to play with. 52's all the way up to heaver 70 and 80g stuff.

We're almost there, one week to go, the final countdown!
TM6

Reactions: Moose
We're almost there, one week to go, the final countdown!
TM6

Don’t be so sure. I emailed them for an update cause I saw people getting them. They said late Feb/Early March as outlined in the email.

I waited this long, so whats a couple more weeks. Either way, I'll be happy when it arrives and I can put it to good use. Thanks for the update.

TM6

True to their word, just received MDT email showing my ACC has shipped.

Thanks MDT, I'll put the chassis to good use!

TM6

For the MDT sale guys I'm teetering on buying a used one right now or waiting to see what the black Friday sale brings. Minus the pricing debacle if anyone recalls what kind of price they nailed down on an ACC I'd be grateful to hear. I'm after an MDT ACC with at least an internal and possibly external weight kit and bag rider to get it all tricked out. Thanks for any advice or insight on price ranges.

Last edited:
Reactions: MDT_Josh
For the MDT sale guys I'm teetering on buying a used one right now or waiting to see what the black Friday sale brings. Minus the pricing debacle if anyone recalls what kind of price they nailed down on an ACC I'd be grateful to hear. I'm after an MDT ACC with at least an internal and possibly external weight kit and bag rider to get it all tricked out. Thanks for any advice or insight on price ranges.
Best guess is 40% off MSRP

oh wow ok thanks for the heads up. may have to wait on that sale then nice

It was around $800 for a complete chassis with stock as long as you’re looking for a right handed Remington short action you should be fine.

yup all i can do is try.....i'd like an ACC, but if i don't get one won't be the end of my world will just keep crusing the PX. thanks all appreciate it

Reactions: MDT_Josh

IIRC, the complete ACC was supposed to be 660 - 670 last year. The website had prices listed too low to begin with so I and several others ended up with them for much cheaper. This infuriated some people for whatever reason. Last year, they didn't have the weights on sale other than blems so that will be your best bet. I know I dropped well over a $1k with them.

Reactions: J-Fonz
IIRC, the complete ACC was supposed to be 660 - 670 last year. The website had prices listed too low to begin with so I and several others ended up with them for much cheaper. This infuriated some people for whatever reason. Last year, they didn't have the weights on sale other than blems so that will be your best bet. I know I dropped well over a $1k with them.
Thanks appreciate it. Is this hockey player Mike from JTAC?

Thanks appreciate it. Is this hockey player Mike from JTAC?
I'm from JTAC but not a hockey player unless they had a midget league somewhere. Then I would be kind of big, lmao. My picture is from before they put down the putting green.

I'm from JTAC but not a hockey player unless they had a midget league somewhere. Then I would be kind of big, lmao. My picture is from before they put down the putting green.
Ah ok well....I shoot out there too with @Mike Casselton @Schütze and @lash .....we've probably met at some point, but now that I'm a senior citizen I get to forget stuff like that too which is pretty nice....bails me out of a lot of things

Ah ok well....I shoot out there too with @Mike Casselton @Schütze and @lash .....we've probably met at some point, but now that I'm a senior citizen I get to forget stuff like that too which is pretty nice....bails me out of a lot of things

Well I just became a sexy sexagenarian myself. I was there in my Hyundai skateboard car the day you were calling @Mike Casselton the Wind Savant but that was a year or so ago. I usually never make it out until a Saturday afternoon.

Well I just became a sexy sexagenarian myself. I was there in my Hyundai skateboard car the day you were calling @Mike Casselton the Wind Savant but that was a year or so ago. I usually never make it out until a Saturday afternoon.
Ah that could be it we try to go during weekdays when we can. Although the weather is getting delicious in the PM this time of year so look forward to catching you one of these days.

Ah that could be it we try to go during weekdays when we can. Although the weather is getting delicious in the PM this time of year so look forward to catching you one of these days.
Yes, Mike was encouraging me to play hooky from work on a Friday to catch you out there.