• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday Sales 2021

Exactly. It was listed as a Chassis System and there were Chassis Base listed separately. There'd be no reason for them to be listed separately if they're the same thing.

If this is the way it is, I'd like some support to cancel 3 of my 4 orders.

Understood, please get in contact with us through our support portal with your order numbers and we will be happy to assist you.

-Anthony
I put an order for a ACC "chassis system", does that include the stock and grip?. Price was $402.57

It depends on the part number it was 104450 that is the base only. If you need to make a change please reach out to us through our support portal.

-Anthony

If you purchased the 104450 bases and would like to cancel please e-mail us your order number through our support portal and we will be happy to assist anyone.

-Anthony

I just sent a request to cancel part of my order. Please get back to me with an email correction. I don't want all cancelled just the Chassis Base 104450.

My order # was 4377

I sent an email through the link you provided as well

Thanks,

Austin

I just sent a request to cancel part of my order. Please get back to me with an email correction. I don't want all cancelled just the Chassis Base 104450.

My order # was 4377

I sent an email through the link you provided as well

Thanks,

Austin

Sounds good, we will get that sorted for you as soon we can!

-Anthony

Reactions: screaminweasil
what stock do I need if I get the base ACC ?
do all of them work or there are special compatibility issues?

This sale is “Legendary” ever year and even called that my MDT. It’s not out of the realm of possibilities to expect that price for a complete chassis system like it was advertised. So now what is @MDT_OFFICIAL going to do?

Come on people did you really think you were going to get a $1200 chassis for $400 ?

Let’s not get too greedy here

I think the issue will be the other 1000 people who aren't on SH reading this... I hope MDT can get this sorted out before the orders get fulfilled otherwise there's going to be a lot of return shipping going on.

This sale is “Legendary” ever year and even called that my MDT. It’s not out of the realm of possibilities to expect that price for a complete chassis system like it was advertised. So now what is @MDT_OFFICIAL going to do?
If you purchased the base 104450 before 6:00 PM PST e-mail us through our support portal and we will be happy to discuss this with you.

-Anthony

Reactions: DIBBS
And they also list stuff is 10-40% off. Which means obviously the 1200 complete chassis isn't 400 since that's outside of the the 40%.

I ordered at 3:03PST...I just send e-mailed yall through the support portal... let's see where this goes...
Sounds good! We are a bit backed up right now but we will get to you as soon as we can.

I also emailed.

Nice, I will be focusing on e-mails for the next hour or so before making another pass-through!

-Anthony

Your order number is THANKS!

1 x ACC Chassis System - FDE - Overstock​

• Action Remington 700 - Short Action - Right Hand
I sent a support request to cancel.
I guess I am too stupid, was thinking this was a complete system, sigh...

If you scrolled down through the page, there was a section called “What You Get and What You Need”. It stated you needed to separately purchase a butt stock, buffer tube, pistol grip and magazine to have a full chassis.

Reactions: 357Max
And they also list stuff is 10-40% off. Which means obviously the 1200 complete chassis isn't 400 since that's outside of the the 40%.

I pondered this, but then saw they also had other items that were 82% off, 66%, 55%, 48%...etc listed under the Black Friday tab, so didn't see a reason to think it was a mistake.

Last edited:
If you scrolled down through the page, there was a section called “What You Get and What You Need”. It stated you needed to separately purchase a butt stock, buffer tube, pistol grip and magazine to have a full chassis.
I guess I just got catch up in the forum action going on?
Didn't want to miss out, sigh...

No it didn’t. It said the opposite. It was changed around 9:00 ET. It specifically stated it came complete. I checked it multiple times against the other part numbers that said just the base.

Sounds good! We are a bit backed up right now but we will get to you as soon as we can.

Nice, I will be focusing on e-mails for the next hour or so before making another pass-through!

-Anthony
I also emailed regarding the chassis . Thx

Actually, this is incorrect. These are screenshots from my time of purchase stating that you do not need to buy anything other than weights and magazines. This was at ~3:15pst.

Attachments

• IMG_4031.jpg
    IMG_4031.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_4032.jpg
    IMG_4032.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 154
No it didn’t. It said the opposite. It was changed around 9:00 ET. It specifically stated it came complete. I checked it multiple times against the other part numbers that said just the base.

Yep. I actually was looking for the Elite Grip, and then noticed that the Chassis System came with the Elite Grip, and I figure hell $55 for an Elite grip, or $350 more for the rest of the chassis, that's a steal. So I ordered the Chassis System. Now I'm trying to see if they honor it, or cancel and try to combine my Elite Grip onto another order for free shipping.

Reactions: Boxerglocker
Thank you MDT for putting this together another year. I’m sure getting blem quantities and description across so many options is a significant undertaking.

Went in on a gen2 prs cyke, weights, and a few other odds and ends. Contemplating going back for the triple pull to try out on a hunting rifle to cut tripod weight.

If you purchased the base 104450 before 6:00 PM PST e-mail us through our support portal and we will be happy to discuss this with you.

-Anthony

Order 3453. Definitely before 6 PST. Description and picture was for an entire chassis. I also ordered the weights. I sent an email through the portal to cancel if it’s just the base but obviously I want the chassis system I ordered.

Reactions: LV Precision
Definitely not, why do you make up this shit? I read the whole page (description) before I ordered and it definitely described everything is included. I get and have to accept that someone at mdt made a mistake but don’t tell me I can’t read.

Last edited:
I also ordered the complete chassis system for $402 or whatever it was. I read through the description a few times and it stated it was for the full system and not base. It was listed as overstock, not seconds and the only 2 patterns were for Savage Long action and Rem 700SA.

I hope MDT does the right thing and honors the advertised price.

Definitely not, why do you make up this shit? I read the whole page (description) before I ordered and it definitely decided everything is included. I get and have to accept that someone at mdt made a mistake but don’t tell me I can’t read.
100% not debatable. Advertised as the complete chassis, read it like 13 times before ordering.

Eh, actually at the time some orders (mine included at 3:30 PST) were made as stated above that was not the case. See post #152 and #185

Reactions: Sokam101
Disregard - Post 151 clarifies the BF return issue.

Well. This sucks. MDT is scrambling so hard now trying to fix the ACC f'up they still haven't had time to fix the price on the hnt26. Not that I actually "need" one but would definitely try one if it was priced right.