• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Black Hills & AAC

demo-dick

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2007
Jefferson City, MO
I just walked in the door and opened up my new Cyclone, read the instructions and noticed it said no hollowpoint ammo. Here I am sitting on a mole hill of Black Hills 175 match ammo...Anybody put 175 matches down range with their Cyclone? Im trying to be patient, but I wanna shoot it ASAP.

Re: Black Hills & AAC

I'm not sure my 762SD or SPR/M4 have seen much ball ammo - nearly all HP, and most of that was Black Hills. No worries.

I have never seen or heard of match ammo being a HollowPoint. Are you sure you are not confusing it with OTM? All of the BH 168/175 Match ammo I have used was Sierra MatchKing OTM.

I've shot nothing but hollow points through my 30 cal. can but would be cautious with the lightweight 30 carbine class HP's.

7.62sd and nothing but hollow point match kings through it. I would say your good to go.

I never even really looked at the paperwork that came with mine. I'll have to go see if its in there, I've shot a ton of BH threw mine.