• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Hound Emerge 4-32x56 First Look

TheMoondog

Private
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2020

I got an early look at the yet to be released Black Hound Evolve and Emerge scopes. They appear to differ in design to their earlier Genesis (which reminded me of an Athlon Argos). The Emerge's turret cap has a similar pop-up rotation indicator to the Leupold Mark5HD but at far less than the Leupold's price. I hope to get my hands on one to test out since the show booth doesn't afford any real chance to test them properly at any reasonably far distance.

Reactions: LonewolfMcQuade
Seems to be, interesting. Wish the 2-12x44 weighed about 20-24 ounces. I wonder if this is OEMd by JOL or LOW...
I couldn't find anything on it. At that price I doubt it's out of China, but Google Fu failed to show the OEM.

• Haha
Reactions: JDB55
According to the video. Premium line designed in the US made in Japan.
I missed it the first time. All I heard was the glass. Had to watch it again.

I still wonder about the OEM. LOW seems to be big on using their own designs for so many companies. Nice to see a start up design something unique.

Reactions: JDB55