• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Black Powder AR?

N2DADARK

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2010
I was clicking thru some video's on the old Youtube and came across this "Game Changer." Apperently is a single shot black powder AR. Im curious about what kind of market there is out there for it, in addition why would you ever put the ram rod in the sling?

Black Powder AR

Re: Black Powder AR?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They've gone full retard. </div></div>

I lol'd

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They've gone full retard.</div></div>

You beat me to it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they working w/ Red Jacket now?</div></div>

they must be building those to protect our nations nuclear Faceeelatees

there idiots i would like to send back my upper but i already married the barrel to it. this is as mad a Mossburgs Tactical lever action their selling now

Makes Perfect sense & I think they are way ahead of the Marketing Curve with this new BP AR .
They will have the market cornered as they see the near future coming . As this soon to be the ONLY AR15 that will be California Compliant for retail sales .

That is all kinds of dumb. I was thinking of buying a .22 conversion for my AR from cmmg, but now I think I will look elsewhere.

I wonder if its a standard AR15 lower ? Makes you wonder if it requires a FFL since its just a muzzle loader
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes it is stupid, but it would be fun to jack with the game warden during muzzle loader season. </div></div>

Reminds me of the tiger scene from "Apocalypse Now."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softcock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">meeting a Tiger while carrying the AR16
& ' <span style="font-weight: bold">Never, Never get off the Boat !</span> ' . scene ???
-
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=94a_1258626424
- </div></div>

Yeah, that would be the one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bye tiger, bye tiger, goodbye!
- Chef</div></div>

Just about as dumb as paintball guns that look like real guns. Just want the attention during hunting season and have something to complain about afterwards about why they got hassled so much.