• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Black Sheep Squadron

I got to watch that and gunsmoke a lot as a kid. My dad loved both shows. I wish my boy had these shows to watch instead of the sewer that’s on tv now. May have to buy dvd collections I suppose.

I loved that series. Pappy B is one of them characters that if you made him up, people would shout BS! He was a larger than life, real live Marine Aviator and as f#@ked up as he was, he was still able to smoke so many nips that they put a price on his head.

If you have not read the book... Its a great read

Baa Baa Black Sheep
Book by Pappy Boyington
The World War II air war in the Pacific needed tough men like Colonel Pappy Boyington and his Black Sheep Squadron. The legendary Marine Corps officer and his bunch of misfits, outcasts, and daredevils gave new definition to "hell-raising" - on the ground and in the skies. Google Books

Originally published: 1958
Author: Pappy Boyington
Available at a lot of libraries

I loved it, too. Also the book I read a read a couple years ago. So glad I was able to watch it with my grandfather who was a USN aviator and flew corsairs and avengers in the pacific late in WWII. Wish I had those stories on tape

That show made the Corsair my all time favorite plane, built a bunch of Revell model kits depicting it.