• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blackjack Bullets????

cast1

Polyhobbyism sufferer
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2011
I am about to start a 25x47L build and have everything on hand except projectiles. The 131 ACES were listed as in stock when I ordered. 2000 paid for middle of last month and not a word, no email confirmation, no reply to the info@blackjack Bullets.com address, no answer at either number listed on the website, no reply from text messages or voicemails to Logan. Anybody know what’s up or have a better contact for them? If they’re slammed and I’m just waiting that’d be fine but I’d like at least some idea what’s going on. I’ve already paid the credit card statement they were billed on lol.

this is going to be about as helpful as a fart in a spacesuit. but here goes anyway.....

blackjack bullets....sounds like you gambled...and lost.

this day and age, nothing surprises me anymore. hope it gets straightened out and you dont get screwed...but it doesnt sound good.

I am about to start a 25x47L build and have everything on hand except projectiles. The 131 ACES were listed as in stock when I ordered. 2000 paid for middle of last month and not a word, no email confirmation, no reply to the info@blackjack Bullets.com address, no answer at either number listed on the website, no reply from text messages or voicemails to Logan. Anybody know what’s up or have a better contact for them? If they’re slammed and I’m just waiting that’d be fine but I’d like at least some idea what’s going on. I’ve already paid the credit card statement they were billed on lol.
It doesn’t matter if you paid your cc bill or not, if you haven’t received anything including communication or responses to your inquiries, submit a dispute with your credit card company. If their investigation concludes you were defrauded they will issue the credit. If that means you end up with a negative credit card balance, you will receive a credit balance refund check.

Reactions: warddanger
I have a gunshop that i go to that has alot of their stuff. Mostly shotguns and shotgun ammo, but he has been getting what he ordered, probably just swamped

It doesn’t matter if you paid your cc bill or not, if you haven’t received anything including communication or responses to your inquiries, submit a dispute with your credit card company. If their investigation concludes you were defrauded they will issue the credit. If that means you end up with a negative credit card balance, you will receive a credit balance refund check.
And dont wait. Most of them have no more than a 90 day grace period. After that youre out of luck.

And dont wait. Most of them have no more than a 90 day grace period. After that youre out of luck.
Yea he can’t wait too long. You have 60 days from the transaction date to file a dispute claim if it doesn’t meet the CC issuer’s Fraud guidelines. If it does meet Fraud guidelines, there isn’t a statute of limitations per say.

Either way, @cast1 cant waste time on it

Blackjack is very legit, they are not a scam operation, there shouldn't be any need to call your CC company. If you ordered them middle of last month then the bullets didn't say in stock I assure you, many of us have been waiting a very long time for them to be back in stock, at least since September of last year if not before. What you did actually is put a backorder in. You can reach blackjack easiest through facebook messenger in my experience, so if you want your money back go that route, the other option is to wait for your backorder to get filled. Sierra makes these bullets for blackjack, and they have been waiting for Sierra to put their bullets on the production line.

I highly doubt you will get scammed, however it sucks that they won't respond. I have been in touch with them a few different occasions on current lead times. If you can swing it I would wait. They are at the mercy of sierra fulfilling the order they placed last fall. It sounded like sierra has a large military contract they needed to catch up on. Until then hopefully we see the Bergers at the end of June.

Reactions: archangel485
I highly doubt you will get scammed, however it sucks that they won't respond. I have been in touch with them a few different occasions on current lead times. If you can swing it I would wait. They are at the mercy of sierra fulfilling the order they placed last fall. It sounded like sierra has a large military contract they needed to catch up on. Until then hopefully we see the Bergers at the end of June.
^^this

I’ve spoken to Logan before. Very nice guy.
If I misread the inventory, that’s no problem at all. My bad. It’d just be nice to get a response. I couldn’t tell if they had folded or what.

Reactions: Wisconsinner
There are people that ordered and paid for 2,000 bullets back in 2020 that still haven’t received them or gotten any response from emails,PM’s, or phone calls.
I’m just glad I ordered a bunch right when they were released at .30/bullet.

• Wow
Reactions: kthomas
My understanding is the makers parted ways and threw their hands in the air. Sierra was making the bullets and now….they ain’t. Have heard good reports on Bergers being used as replacement. Sucks for all who ordered paid, lost, and no comms. Great caliber! Just no BJ bullets.

• Wow
Reactions: blue_ridge
The Blackjack site will still let you back order the bullets, that is shady.

Who designed the bullet? Was it BJ or Sierra or a third party?

Wonder why Sierra just does not put out a 130-135 gr .257 bullet.

Always thought it was risky to go with a cartridge that only had support from a small-time and new player (.25 Creedmoor and Blackjack).

However, I think what Blackjack did to actually breath life into the .25 Creedmoor is pretty cool, especially now that big names like Berger are producing what appear to be great options for the .25 caliber. Sucks that Blackjack may have burned some customers in the process.

Black hole bullets is another option for LR 25cal bullets. Priced similar to bergers but I have not tried them or seen any reviews yet. They have 120,130,&145gr ULD RBT HP options.

Reactions: warddanger
Black hole bullets is another option for LR 25cal bullets. Priced similar to bergers but I have not tried them or seen any reviews yet. They have 120,130,&145gr ULD RBT HP options.
very cool - thank you - of course it appears they don't have any in stock but no big deal, I have plenty of 135s from berger, just looking to try a few other options out.

by the way, if you have any 25 creedmoor content, let me know, I am buildling a webpage for it

www.25creedmoor.com

Sounds about right. From what I hear it’s an older gentlemen that runs blackhole and he actually answers the phone if you call with questions.
No creed. I run a 25SST

Good luck. As @lancetkenyon can tell you, you're in a long line and WAY at the bottom of the list to get bullets.....

I think the vid decimated blackjack. Sierra couldn't get their own bullets out the door fast enough, and they weren't going to make any extras under contract.

I bought some, they shoot well and I'll buy more if I can.

In the meantime, I'll be putting my 7 twist 25-06 on the Berger diet.

I went from "Proud supporter of BJB", to "cautiously optimistic supporter of BJB", to "F BJB" over the last 2 years. I will warn everyone about their (in my opinion) outright unscrupulous "business" practices.

I ordered 2k in Dec 2020, ON BACKORDER after them being out of stock for a couple months. They took my money just fine. Along with two other shooting partners (2K each). After a few emails and getting a "They will be in hand shortly" response, They finally stopped all communications in April/May 2021. Many emails, PMs on social media, even a couple texts to the owner (I got the number through an acquaintance). All have gone unanswered.

If they would just respond to communications, label their website, go out of business, or at LEAST stopped letting people pay and backorder their bullets, I would not be nearly as vocal about my disdain for them. But to CONTINUE to allow people to backorder and pay for bullets without supplying ANYTHING in years is outrageous. Outright Thievery.

I went from "Proud supporter of BJB", to "cautiously optimistic supporter of BJB", to "F BJB" over the last 2 years. I will warn everyone about their (in my opinion) outright unscrupulous "business" practices.

I ordered 2k in Dec 2020, ON BACKORDER after them being out of stock for a couple months. They took my money just fine. Along with two other shooting partners (2K each). After a few emails and getting a "They will be in hand shortly" response, They finally stopped all communications in April/May 2021. Many emails, PMs on social media, even a couple texts to the owner (I got the number through an acquaintance). All have gone unanswered.

If they would just respond to communications, label their website, go out of business, or at LEAST stopped letting people pay and backorder their bullets, I would not be nearly as vocal about my disdain for them. But to CONTINUE to allow people to backorder and pay for bullets without supplying ANYTHING in years is outrageous. Outright Thievery.
Same here as far as the transition of my support. Perhaps the main reason why Logan left? I don't think you have to qualify your statement as your opinion, pretty sure there is nobody that would disagree that they are stealing by allowing orders to continue at this point. Have you filed a claim with your CC company? Not sure if there is a time limit on that, but seems like I've read a few others that were going to do that. I was super close to pulling the trigger on a backorder myself about the same timeframe you did. Sorry this happened to all who did backorder these.

Reactions: tnc and lash
Unanswered emails, no update provided on the website and still accepting money for new orders. Can’t say it doesn’t bother me to see Miles posting new mountain climbing videos to youtube while ignoring his customers.

Has anyone been able to confirm with Sierra directly that the Blackjack order still exists and hasn’t been canceled?

Attachments

• 39BE61BC-17E2-436C-AD73-18E335EA78C2.jpeg
    39BE61BC-17E2-436C-AD73-18E335EA78C2.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 40
I totally understand your frustration. I ordered from Blackjack Bullets, too, and it's been a bit of a waiting game. It can be nerve-wracking, but let's hope they're just swamped and catching up. Meanwhile, you can bet on this site. Fingers crossed you get your projectiles soon – I'm in the same boat.

Last edited: