• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blem Lancers $13!

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Great find deer sniper, wish you could find some blemed L7 762 mags! Still going to pick a couple of these up though ?

Semper fi
    Horner

Reactions: deersniper
    thanks for the heads up. I don't need more mags, but I bought more just cause :)
    they also had 21 round sig 320 mags at a decent price!

Reactions: deersniper
    No purple or red, fail. Lol. Lancers are awesome mags, like them better than pmags, but still like the d&h mags that bcm sell. Already upgraded with chrome silicon spring and enhanced follower, I think last 10pack o bought was 70ish$.

Those red and purple mags are hard to come by and when you do, it seems someone's trying to make a 3000% profit ? I'm glad a buddy and I bought them when they first released them! I have quite a bit of the reds unused.

No purple or red, fail. Lol. Lancers are awesome mags, like them better than pmags, but still like the d&h mags that bcm sell. Already upgraded with chrome silicon spring and enhanced follower, I think last 10pack o bought was 70ish$.
    Palmetto had D&H mags today on sale

Those red and purple mags are hard to come by and when you do, it seems someone's trying to make a 3000% profit ? I'm glad a buddy and I bought them when they first released them! I have quite a bit of the reds unused.

Red & Purple Lancers? that's a thing?

gunmagwarehouse has the red ones at reasonable prices, so naturally I ordered a ten pack. lol, I'm going to have some explaining to do with all the junk I've bought this week.

anyone have a few purples they'd be willing to sell or trade?

Reactions: HornDog87
    Man I'd be willing to trade for some L7 lancers if anyone wants to trade for red lancers

Do they feed a lot better? I’ve just been using regular 556 mags with 300blk

The 300 blk Lancer mags feed better with long/heavy bullets than 5.56 mags. With typical supersonic light bullets it doesn't make any difference; that rib in the 5.56 mag should be in the right place to contact the .250" diameter of the bullet nose with supers.

Long cast bullets especially are where the special 300 Blk mags shine, but they work well for all 300 Blk loads.

Reactions: bfoosh006
    Dang, already out.

I recall reading that the red ones are made exclusively for GunMag warehouse.

Great find deer sniper, wish you could find some blemed L7 762 mags! Still going to pick a couple of these up though ?

Semper fi
    Horner

FWIW... the 308 Lancers have some of the stiffest / strongest mag springs I have seen. Enough that I had to open my adj. GB an extra click, to "adjust" for the drag induced by the loaded mags on the BCG.
    I also re-bent the spring slightly to ease the spring load.

None of the other mags were even slightly as strong of a spring as the Lancers... Magpul , D&H, HexMag, IWI, C Products, etc.

Just sayin'

I bought some of the first batch of these "Blems" .... and while I didn't 100% inspect every aspect of them... I couldn't readily see anything wrong with them.

Each worked just like the Non-Blem'd Lancers.

The Packaging is marked Blem.

For those looking for red & purple Lancers - both are available at normal Lancer mag prices. A quick google search will find you several stocking vendors for purple, and gunmagwarehouse had stock of the reds.

Someone fill me in here; why the hell do people want purple and red magazines?

Is so you can match while sitting on the porch with your purple drank and skittles or something?

Perhaps to avoid mixing up calibers. I bought smoke Lancers marked 300 BO just to avoid confusion with all the 5.56 mags. I was afraid if I stuffed those FDE Magpuls with 300 BO, I'd eventually grab a wrong one.

Perhaps to avoid mixing up calibers. I bought smoke Lancers marked 300 BO just to avoid confusion with all the 5.56 mags. I was afraid if I stuffed those FDE Magpuls with 300 BO, I'd eventually grab a wrong one.
    This is why I bought some of the red lancers

because why not...
    same reason you'd own more than 1 rifle or handgun.... are they practical - not really, but that describes much of what is in my gun safe.