• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BLM/ muzzies? Run down crowd/Xmas parade in WI?

I came here looking for the scoop and was surprised I didn’t see a thread. Maybe mentioned in PortaJohn but I haven’t checked yet. Don’t know which, but I’ll bet it’s one of the two you mentioned.

I came here looking for the scoop and was surprised I didn’t see a thread. Maybe mentioned in PortaJohn but I haven’t checked yet. Don’t know which, but I’ll bet it’s one of the two you mentioned.
Someone posted in ports john right after I posted tbis thead

sKs5QxeB.png

You know what the worst part of this is, is was probably because “Kyle rittenhouse killed my 3 black brothers in cold blood and they let him off Scott free”

I 100% blame the media for this. MSNBC, CBS, CNN, Fox, etc all need to be broken apart, every single person fired, and rebuilt with new hires. Deliberately False reporting needs stiff consequences because it’s literally getting people killed.

Keep in mind you run the risk of doing exactly what these tards did. Inflicting injuries on the innocent “civilians “ and losing support from the populace.

Now if people just “ disappeared “ there is less chance of blowback.

Keep a cool head. I’m just as tired as everyone else of this shit.

Respond, don’t react

I see with the name calling you’re out of ideas with nothing left in the tank. You’re premise is indefensible because it doesn’t exist. The law only applies to someone threatened by a rioting crowd, and you knew that. Your “irony”notwithstanding.

Last edited:
But, but... They were just out for a Sunday drive and turned down the wrong street when white supremacists threatened them...

🙄

• Sad
Reactions: NoDopes
Why make it quick? Actions like these deserve prolonged and unbearable pain infliction. Make it public, make it gruesome and deter future actions.
Gonna have to agree, bullet or anything of that nature is too good for this type of shit. Slow, painful death is definitely well deserved.

Reactions: AngryKoala
People got run over in both instances, dumb dumb. Why is it so hard for you to follow along? I said once you legalize driving through a protest and taking lives live it was only a matter of time until people started driving through masses of people where ever.

Now tell me you aren't tarded.
You putrid fuck. Are you so fucking stupid that you can’t differentiate between people being threatened by mobs while in their vehicle vs someone using a vehicle as a weapon to kill children? You are an absolute embarrassment to your parents, your friends, and humanity. We don’t want you here. I’m guessing not many people want you around. Go fuck yourself.

Rittenhouse killed two people attacking him in self defense. He was acquitted. Using your “logic” (which even you can’t possibly believe) the Sandy Hook shooter was a legally equivalent episode. “People got shot in both instances.” The law supporting self defense (fleeing attacking rioters) encourages people to instigate attacks on innocent bystanders (running down kids in a parade)? By the way, your level of class as a human being in trying to pull this crap while the blood of dead kids is still wet on the street is profoundly disgusting. And once again, your premise is still indefensible and you know it.

Reactions: JakeM and Yasherka
People got run over in both instances, dumb dumb. Why is it so hard for you to follow along? I said once you legalize driving through a protest and taking lives it was only a matter of time until people started driving through masses of people where ever.

So, What 3 letter did you work for FAG?

People got run over in both instances, dumb dumb. Why is it so hard for you to follow along? I said once you legalize driving through a protest and taking lives it was only a matter of time until people started driving through masses of people where ever.

I know being a stupid leftist blinds you to reality, but the children of welfare whores standing in the street protesting criminals being held responsible for their actions is far different than holding a parade where city permits are issued.

I know the "news" shields us from seeing the whole video, but it pisses me off.

I don't need to be protected. I need to see what happened.

Reactions: 6.5SH
And so it begins……..

No. It began decades ago when a certain group decided to use their power and influence in media and entertainment to incite another group of low IQ bio weapons to attack an unsuspecting majority of the population.

The majority hasn't even realized they've been targeted for extermination and replacement since the 1960's and still don't

Let's watch some more sports and have another beer. We'll vote harder next time and fix things.