• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blue Jeep runs protester gauntlet in Colorado........

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • One protester took a shot at it and forgot to lead it...... Jeep was doing 50+mph, turns out he hit 2 other protesters on the other side of the road!

What we need is all peace officers Across the Nation to stand up and absolutely unconditionally arrest, charge, detain in any manner whatsoever any driver that drives through a protest in the roadways. Furthermore, when charges do come down the pipe... Detain all those involved in issuing of said charges

Reactions: thejeep and Wading
    the terrorist were lucky the driver swerved to attempt to miss them probably to try and avoid damage to his jeep the dense thick head terrorist just assumes they missed them out of fear .

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ravenworks
    What we need is all peace officers Across the Nation to stand up and absolutely unconditionally arrest, charge, detain in any manner whatsoever any driver that drives through a protest in the roadways. Furthermore, when charges do come down the pipe... Detain all those involved in issuing of said charges

Arrest and detain any protestor impeding flow of traffic,,GET OFF THE HIGHWAYS.
    Or win stupid prizes

Uh. No.

Don't block an interstate or any other roadway.

Either I miss wrote it or you misread it. There have already been numerous arrests and charges filed against drivers who live run into terrorists.

This shows me that the true terrorists are the senior officers in charge, District Attorney's. Judges Etc.

Can you rent one of these rigs because it could keep the highways free and open during these protests?
    download (10).jpeg

Can you rent one of these rigs because it could keep the highways free and open during these protests?
    .View attachment 7383994
    Not sure about that one but I think I know some folks out in the Southwest who can build Vietnam War-era gun trucks for you. Guns aren't included but I'm sure someone out there can loan their belt-feds for the cause.

Either I miss wrote it or you misread it. There have already been numerous arrests and charges filed against drivers who live run into terrorists.

This shows me that the true terrorists are the senior officers in charge, District Attorney's. Judges Etc.
    Ahhhh I gotcha. I didn't pick up what you were putting down.

I can't believe there isn't a law about walking on the highway, much less obstructing traffic on a highway. I know in my state, there is such a law. There must be any number of other laws concerning throw things at a moving vehicle too.

I can imagine a jurisdiction issuing a permit to protest on any given highway either.

So unless I'm mistaken, anyone who was injured because of their ILLEGAL activity while protesting/rioting should still be prosecuted for their illegal activity.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I can't believe there isn't a law about walking on the highway, much less obstructing traffic on a highway. I know in my state, there is such a law. There must be any number of other laws concerning throw things at a moving vehicle too.

I can imagine a jurisdiction issuing a permit to protest on any given highway either.

So unless I'm mistaken, anyone who was injured because of their ILLEGAL activity while protesting/rioting should still be prosecuted for their illegal activity.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Yes there are laws on obstructing traffic and in some minicipalities throwing a projectile/object at a vehicle is a felony due to all the shitbags that have killed motorists and passengers . Not unlike throwing objects off of overpasses . All comes down to Commy DAs and AGs , Mayors etc allowing this shit . I'm honestly that no lawsuits have been brought under equal protection under the law . Rioters are immune from prosecution .

This sure seems like it sets the precedent that you should feel your life is theratened by the mere existance of a highway protest in your way. What other choice do you have but to put your head down and hit the gas. People who have stopped have been drug out of their vehicles, now with the possibility of getting shot.

The news team were a bunch of ass eaters as well. They kept saying the peaceful protesters...... the peaceful protesters.....they were ducking for cover and others were JUST trying to stay safe. People throwing shit at a moving car whilst on the highway i don't consider peaceful. again the narrative continues......

This will keep going until the mayor/police chief/DA of a town that lets this happens turns up in a ditch somewhere......

And if you're going to interdict a protest that blocks a road, driving through the protest isn't the way to do it.

Anyone remember these guys?
    1595820859700.png

He probably stole dad's hunting rifle (lever action carbine) and thought he'd play God.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Throw the book at him. I can't believe bail was set at only $75,000.

There's no such thing as a legal protest on an Interstate Highway, period. You're not allowed to walk or ride a bicycle on them.
    I hope you don't mean what you're saying. Why not allow the protestors onto the runways at airports?

If you are breaking normal laws you are NOT a "protestor". You are a criminal, and if you are doing it for political reasons to sow fear then you are a terrorist.
    Words mean things.

Our Founding Fathers were NOT protestors. They were revolutionaries, terrorists, criminals, and traitors in the eyes of the Crown. Totally legit too. The Bostonians who dumped all the tea in the harbor were not merely protestors.

I've got no problem with any of that if you are fighting actual oppression and tyranny. Here we have rioters and terrorists who advocate totalitarianism, tyranny, and racism as official policy.

So yes, our Founding Fathers were traitors and terrorists. V.I. Lennin was a traitor and a terrorist too. Just labeling someone does not work. You have to actually understand what's going on, and it's usually a lot more complicated than a label.

This is precisely why BLM has gotten as far as it has. When someone says, "Black Lives Matter", what the fuck do they mean? That they oppose racism? We all oppose racism. That they oppose police brutality? We all oppose police brutality? That they want to see Black people do well? We all want to see black people do well? So we should all be BLM supporters? Fuck no.

Because not only do they stand for a hell of a lot more nefarious stuff than we all agree upon, they think teaching racism combats racism. Really, this is a stupid, stupid, stupid movement. The only clever thing was calling it something we all agree upon. The rest of it is the junk philosophy of an addlepate.

Yes you are right but that's what the Democrats want, Trump has to be very smart with his approach to this. No one in the country is surprised that this is happening few months before the election.

Farrelly says while what Young allegedly did was wrong, the charges against him seem harsh.

“I can’t say I know what his intention was or whether he was trying to shoot the tire or what, but he was definitely on the side of the protesters, reacting from fear and defense,” she says. “I found out the charges against him are four charges of attempted homicide, and I’m not sure that’s fair. He did strike strike people, and I’m so glad they’re OK, but I know his intention wasn’t to murder four people on the freeway.”

According to the affidavit, a third witness said the suspect was not in danger of being struck by the Jeep.

The level of ignorance is beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: myronman3
    How many people have the "protestors" shot or killed over the last 2-3 weeks? Not to mention injured by other means. How many people have shot or killed any of the "protestors" in the last 2-3 months?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha
    Reactions: Dragonscout25

what in the fuck are you attempting to say? because to me....you’re talking in a circle and are making no sense. i am sure there is something you are trying to state, but fucked if i can make out what it is.

what in the fuck are you attempting to say? because to me....you’re talking in a circle and are making no sense. i am sure there is something you are trying to state, but fucked if i can make out what it is.
    It took me 5 times to understand.

Basically: cops should arrest anyone driving through a protest, but then arrest the cops for arresting people driving through a protest.

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    Yeah guys, I guess what starts out as a thought in your mind that gets translated to words then to voice to text doesn't actually come out as English.

What I'm getting at is this. When a driver goes through a protest that is blocking the roadways, those that it Nishi 8 the arrest, initiate the warrant / detention are the ones that need to be arrested. Basically this, if there are charges filed in a warrant issued for an arrest and Barney five goes out there and arrest said driver for driving through the terrorists... Said Barney Fife should be arrested, his captain should be arrested, district attorney and assistant DA arrested.

Then you go and stick those said terrorist supporters in a deep dark hole.

Sorry guys, I need to go back to smoking and drinking... I made a lot more sense then

Reactions: 308pirate
    i agree that the officers of the court, all the way up to the DA and the judges, should be prosecuted. the people surrounded by the terrorists blocking the road are 100% legit in being scared for their lives. and any and all action taken to get themselves out of the kill zone is 100% justified.

we are watching it go hot right before our eyes.

Last edited: