• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Bluetick Hound Pups FS***Price Drop***

XM110

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 12, 2005
Hesperus, CO
I have 3 adult hounds I run lion and bear with. My best ole female had pups on 4th of July. Got 4 to sell, 1 female and 3 males. Been sent training them for the last two weeks and all of them are going to be great hunting dogs. <span style="text-decoration: line-through">$350</span> FTF. $250
XM110
P8180494.jpg

P8180492.jpg

P8180495.jpg

Re: Bluetick Hound Pups FS

awesome puppies, wish i was goin to be around, my wife would kill me if i got another dog.

Good looking pups you have there.

Thanx,
These pups grandma on the mothers side was a Van Johnson dog and are some lion and bear eating fools. Coon too! Pups can already find a lion tail I drag for about 65 yards and hide in one of my trees out back. Haven't started treeing yet, they just jerk it down and they all stretch it and chew on it. Waiting for trapping season to get a bobcat in a live trap so they can see a live critter wih out freaking them out to bad.

XM110

beautiful pups. i had a blue tick for 13 years. she was a great dog...the runt of the litter.

really good looking dogs. i have a walker coon hound and i dont think i would want any style of dog but the hound.

Not sure how to ship pups but if I'd be willing to work something out with a fella.