• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Bo Galloway fundraiser-PLEASE READ

What’s left for us poor folk to buy and support this cause

Oh hell yeah. Thanks for the donations on both of you behalf. The funds go to a great cause.

Awesome still rolling. Thank you both. Great cause for a great kid

He’s fixing to have a couple more surgeries that will put him behind more on the rehab.
Thanks for the update. Hopefully he’s still in as good of spirits as can be expected

Can you PM me his address? I’d like to send him a get well card and maybe a few magazines if that’s his thing.

I spent a good chunk of time in the broke dick wing of the hospital after playing cowboys and Indians in the sandbox. Everyone like a get well box and hand made pictures from pre k kids.

I’ll stop by the Ol pre k class and ask for some finger painted stuff.

also, is he a red vines or twizzlers kid? Red or black. It ships well and it makes a great straw.

Can you PM me his address? I’d like to send him a get well card and maybe a few magazines if that’s his thing.

I spent a good chunk of time in the broke dick wing of the hospital after playing cowboys and Indians in the sandbox. Everyone like a get well box and hand made pictures from pre k kids.

I’ll stop by the Ol pre k class and ask for some finger painted stuff.

also, is he a red vines or twizzlers kid? Red or black. It ships well and it makes a great straw.
@powdahound76 is your man for the address. I know he’s at Craig Hospital in Denver. I’ve visited him with powdahound. He’s a great kid with a great family. Salt of the earth folks. I know they would greatly appreciate your gesture. @drglock could probably help with contact information also.

@powdahound76 is your man for the address. I know he’s at Craig Hospital in Denver. I’ve visited him with powdahound. He’s a great kid with a great family. Salt of the earth folks. I know they would greatly appreciate your gesture. @drglock could probably help with contact information also.
Heck yes!

thanks for tagging the dudes in the know.