• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bold move….

Stupid, but not as stupid as the guy who hired a maid to clean up after he murdered his parents...and asked her to help move the bodies.

How are these young students supposed to now get to their graduate physics classes and finish doctoral theses without transportation? Poor black man just can't get ahead.

OTOH, I am thinking, maybe a little less grand theft auto, a little less larceny and a little more actual study and respect for your fellow man might bring these young'ns more success and less jail time.

Last edited:
How are these young students supposed to now get to there graduate physics classes and finish doctoral theses without transportation. Poor black man just can't get ahead.

OTOH, I am thinking, maybe a little less grand theft auto, a little less larceny and a little more actual study and respect for your fellow man might bring these young'ns more success and less jail time.
Theyll get quite the education in the big house.

Reactions: Ronws
Why is it, that I'm sitting here thinking..... so-far all efforts to create 'contributors towards society' in this case has failed miserably, and is NOT worth going forward?

For any/all involved? Yeah, I'm tolerant that way.

and they will be out within the hour to start there crime wave all over again .

Reactions: Ronws
and they will be out within the hour to start there crime wave all over again .
Hence the need for citizens to arm themselves. There is no law that says you must lay down and die.

I like how George C. Scott portrayed Gen. Patton.

The object of combat is not to die for your country and ideals but to make the enemy die for his country and ideals. (paraphrased.)

Last edited:
I like how George C. Scott portrayed Gen. Patton.

The object of combat is not to die for your country and ideals but to make the enemy die for his country and ideals. (paraphrased.)

Abbreviated further:

When they fuck around, help them find out.