• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bolt action with a foregrip on it????????????

Re: Bolt action with a foregrip on it????????????

It's the new cat's pajamas, everyone's doing it....
smile.gif

laugh.gif
lol hahaha

I would expect to see this from all of the major stock manufacturers if they want to stay competitive in today's tactical market...

j/k. that's stupid

I'm guessing this guy plays a lot of video games. Saw the AICS chassis in his favorite game and had to have it and then threw the first 1" tube cheap scope he could find with some cheap rings and the foregrip and he was cooler then all his gaming friends.

Reactions: phantomskittles

i could maybe understand if there was some kind of injury to the supporting hand, I doubt that is the case here. Who would drop the $$$ on an AICS and then put that crap on it?
reported as offensive

Wait! Its wrong to use a fore grip on bolt action? Ive been doing this wrong the whole time? I prefer my grip sticking out the side so I can shoot it like a grease gun from the hip! I also have the marksmanship perk so I can aim down the sights faster
wink.gif

For those of you who are not cool, the foregrip is critical in the art of quick scoping. It easily takes a half of a second off of your draw.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mpmilton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait! Its wrong to use a fore grip on bolt action? Ive been doing this wrong the whole time? I prefer my grip sticking out the side so I can shoot it like a grease gun from the hip! I also have the marksmanship perk so I can aim down the sights faster
wink.gif
</div></div>

hahahahaha love it

I've given this thread waaayyyyy to much thought. But, I was thinking about if I were out hunting and using a tree or fence as a support, it would allow you to "hook" the branch or fence post with the handgrip and this would allow you to lean into the buttstock and would make for really firm support.

Just a thought.

You do have to admit, all the rest of the gear on that rifle is pretty top notch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Muttt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've given this thread waaayyyyy to much thought. But, I was thinking about if I were out hunting and using a tree or fence as a support, it would allow you to "hook" the branch or fence post with the handgrip and this would allow you to lean into the buttstock and would make for really firm support.

Just a thought.

You do have to admit, all the rest of the gear on that rifle is pretty top notch. </div></div>

A bipod would do the same.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TRON</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tacticool! </div></div> it is tactifrickincool!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SigsauerP229</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm guessing this guy plays a lot of video games. Saw the AICS chassis in his favorite game and had to have it and then threw the first 1" tube cheap scope he could find with some cheap rings and the foregrip and he was cooler then all his gaming friends. </div></div>

I couldn't afford a good scope yet. I'm waiting till I can get a Titanium Countersniper. I also bought a laser and a flashlight to mount too. I'm getting custom scope mount so I can mount a ncstar reddot on top of it. Anybody know where to get a clamp on fake supressor?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RotARy15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

A bipod would do the same. </div></div>

But there's no room for a bipod with that hideous forgrip on there ...... LOL

hey guys he posted that photo of his rifle and I'm really offended that you are so quick to judge him! Have you ever tried a fore grip on your bolt Action? No probably not is my guess why do all of you "practicool" folks have to rag on the Tacticool people? So judgmental.....

I'm going to throw this out here maybe, just maybe, he is a like minded gentleman and found it irresistible to put that picture on the web knowing that the trolls would come out from under their respective bridges and make fun of it.

and to the people that stop reading my post before reading the second statement... calm down i was only kidding.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Muttt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RotARy15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

A bipod would do the same. </div></div>

But there's no room for a bipod with that hideous forgrip on there ...... LOL </div></div>

You don't need a bipod for cqb. duh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Uswetheyandthem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and to the people that stop reading my post before reading the second statement... calm down i was only kidding.

</div></div>

So you should probably put this at the beginning of your response as a disclaimer otherwise you'll never reach your target audience.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Uswetheyandthem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and to the people that stop reading my post before reading the second statement... calm down i was only kidding.

</div></div>

So you should probably put this at the beginning of your response as a disclaimer otherwise you'll never reach your target audience. </div></div>

Because you are not being a troll tells me I reached my target audience just fine! I don't really care if the trolls read it. Its fun to laugh at them when they get angry without reading an entire post. And it would totally defeat any attempt at humor for the rest of the post.
Example: I'm just kidding... Vote obama.

BF3, pretty sure he saw the Foregrip attachment for the L96 and went 'now THATS why my groups won't go below 5MOA'

In all seriousness, it could make it more comfortable if you were patroling with your precision rifle... although I HIGHLY doubt that is the case here. But now that you all see the logic in my thinking, 2012 will be the year of VFG's on precision rifles... And it's all because of me
wink.gif
!

U yeah actually,
Cheaper than dirt sells them and they have thread adapters too. What's even worse is that I'm tempted to buy one and install it on my AR so the tacticool guys will have respect for me. Then I can sell it to one of them under the table and they can have a "silencer" for their gun and I can have a pocket full of money for a $25.00 chunk of steel... ;^)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OBXLongRange</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SigsauerP229</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm guessing this guy plays a lot of video games. Saw the AICS chassis in his favorite game and had to have it and then threw the first 1" tube cheap scope he could find with some cheap rings and the foregrip and he was cooler then all his gaming friends. </div></div>

I couldn't afford a good scope yet. I'm waiting till I can get a Titanium Countersniper. I also bought a laser and a flashlight to mount too. I'm getting custom scope mount so I can mount a ncstar reddot on top of it. Anybody know where to get a clamp on fake supressor? </div></div>

I have a AI 2.0 stock on my Rem. Only down side is the forend is like a 2x4. If you have small hands the fore grip would make sense. Kind of a good idea. My 2cents.

Here we go !!

Exactly. I wonder how many of the lads baggin the poor bloke have actually done any sort of positional shooting with an AW/AICS system? Take a look at the new AX... Did AI slightly alter the design this time around to accomodate for this?...

This is hotness. I'm suddenly thinking my TRG needs a 45-degree Doctor Optic and flashlight. The red dot, of course, would have it's own cosine indicator.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sonic Crack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finally posting some pics of my SAC built Remington 700

Remington 700 with Enhanced Action Truing, GEN 1 SBR
factory trigger 2.5lbs.
Badger bottom metal
Badger bolt knob (not done by SAC)
Manners T2, pillers and bedded
Krieger heavy palma 1-11.25 finnished at 27" ,APA little bastard
LaRue 20MOA base, fwd grip and bipod adapt
Springfield Armory 6-20x56 on Burris 30mm Tactical rings
Aimpoint H1 on TNVC mount
WG9D 9v custom light from G&R Tactical, SureFire mount
Eagle stock pack
Cerakote black w OD accents
weights in right around 15lbs as she sits
DSC00050.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

</div></div>

http://206.125.47.33/forum/ubbthreads.ph...rue#Post2941996

Im not a big fan but the OP says its more comfortable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Muttt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You really should consider adding some of this stuff too ......

spanish_army_comfut_1-tm-tfb.jpg

I was going to post the pic of the gun with like 100 accessories on it but couldn't find it ...... LOL. </div></div>

No bayonet? He looks like the juggernaut on COD.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Uswetheyandthem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
mission_fail said:
Uswetheyandthem said:
Example: I'm just kidding... Vote obama. </div></div>

Even using THAT as an example is not funny...

You all missed his "tacticool" AR:
65870_88675974_tacticoolAR15.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OBXLongRange</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sonic Crack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finally posting some pics of my SAC built Remington 700

Remington 700 with Enhanced Action Truing, GEN 1 SBR
factory trigger 2.5lbs.
Badger bottom metal
Badger bolt knob (not done by SAC)
Manners T2, pillers and bedded
Krieger heavy palma 1-11.25 finnished at 27" ,APA little bastard
LaRue 20MOA base, fwd grip and bipod adapt
Springfield Armory 6-20x56 on Burris 30mm Tactical rings
Aimpoint H1 on TNVC mount
WG9D 9v custom light from G&R Tactical, SureFire mount
Eagle stock pack
Cerakote black w OD accents
weights in right around 15lbs as she sits
DSC00050.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

</div></div>

http://206.125.47.33/forum/ubbthreads.ph...rue#Post2941996

Im not a big fan but the OP says its more comfortable.
</div></div>

Perfect example of a CoD "Ranger" with too much money...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmoney911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You all missed his "tacticool" AR:
65870_88675974_tacticoolAR15.jpg
</div></div>

That's the pic I was talking about ..... couldn't find it to save my life ..... LOL

Haha some people have more money than "tacticool" sense.

It would make a good hand stop. The rail it is on may bite a little but it would work. I find when I carry my 700 with AICS for long periods of time it hurts my hands. I mostly use the bipod as a front grip to help save wear and tear on the hands.

I'm probably the only person in this thread that actually needs a foregrip on a rifle.
I cannot turn my hands palms up, it's a birth defect with my elbows.

Was hoping to actually find some useful information on rifles that this is an option...like this one:

Rock River Arms - Rock Bolt Gun RBG-1S

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210221-081700_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210221-081700_Chrome.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 53
I'm probably the only person in this thread that actually needs a foregrip on a rifle.

Was hoping to actually find some useful information on rifles that this is an option...like this one:

Hi,

So this might just be the only necropost that was done with legitimate purpose, lol...

@HoosierCat
I have a few friends that have prosthetic hands/hooks in which they place a vertical grip horizontally on rifles via Mlok attachment.
They put the grip horizontally and "hook" it for support.

Sincerely,
Theis

🙋‍♂️You could get a doctor to break your arm and then have it "set" at the position you prefer.....🤷‍♂️

Disclaimer the above is a joke.........LOL