• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bolt rifle advice

Agree. Ive had my AICS and 2 TBA's. All were better than I could shoot them. I could get .5 MOA out of them on lucky days where as my work partner got behine my TBA and put down a .25 group the first time on the rifle! Pissed me off!!! Hahaha.

I bought the Aero Solus as it was on sale and Ive known them since they were a little unknown company in San Diego I believe. When they were only doing 80% lowers. Im sure it wont live up to my previous shooters but those are long gone.

Keep us updated on your thoughts and the performance of that Solus. I'm considering picking one up for the wife.

Reactions: Gunner06
. . . . . .You should review the footage from the Areo production crew at lead farm last year. I think your gun made it through like 2 or 3 stages without some sort of failure. I was actually thinking of buying one after shooting the side stage guns. Then I saw it choke for 2 days strait.
Could you expand on the failures?
More details?

Not trying to bait you. Simply trying to get as much field info as I can on the action .