• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Bolt silencer? Where/What are they?

Re: Bolt silencer? Where/What are they?

doesnt really show me anything but oh well....
White Oak Armament doesnt show me squat as to long range shooting with a suppressor. Its all AR15 parts.... they dont even sell cans!

Hey Shankster, I mean Captain (you Idahoan's are all the same), can't you give the guy a break? It finally started to quiet down around here.

Really I just wanted a reason to call you Shankster.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">doesnt really show me anything but oh well....
White Oak Armament doesnt show me squat as to long range shooting with a suppressor. Its all AR15 parts.... they dont even sell cans! </div></div>

you asked who told me that so you can call them. go ahead and call them. that was a link to the place.

here is the topic. http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1371803#Post1371803